What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

For any conservatives on here that want bias political news, discussion and a forum without the liberal jazzfanz crap, try this site: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php

I have nothing to do with the site and I just found it a few weeks ago.
Fixed it for ya.
I love that one of the thread topics is biden crime family. Biden has been criming for decades yet has not has as much as a parking ticket lol. He is bumbling fool who is losing his mind but also a criminal mastermind who cant be caught. Oh and now suddenly trump think bidens is a brilliant debater. Right before a debate on thursday. Gotta get the excuses in early.

Fixed it for ya.
I love that one of the thread topics is biden crime family. Biden has been criming for decades yet has not has as much as a parking ticket lol. He is bumbling fool who is losing his mind but also a criminal mastermind who cant be caught. Oh and now suddenly trump think bidens is a brilliant debater. Right before a debate on thursday. Gotta get the excuses in early.
Hey I fixed it for them too!

Ok, did you believe the Russia hoax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean the one that got a bunch of trials, guilty pleas, convictions and sentences? No, never happened

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

You mean the one that got a bunch of trials, guilty pleas, convictions and sentences? No, never happened

The Meuller investigation last almost 3 years. But what convictions had anything to do with Russia?
Do you know who paid for the Dossier?

giphy.gif

Fish: “lalalalalalalalalala”

The Meuller investigation last almost 3 years. But what convictions had anything to do with Russia?

Yes we know. We all know. It's hilarious that you think we don't know. I guess, however, you stopped there and just called it a hoax. The rest of us kept looking. We know more about it than you do, obviously.

Your list was ****ing hilarious.

Reactions: Red

Your Google broken?
Took me like 3 seconds

Over the course of his nearly two-year-long probe, special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors have now indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes.

Those indictments have led to seven guilty pleas and five people sentenced to prison.

Your Google broken?
Took me like 3 seconds

Over the course of his nearly two-year-long probe, special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors have now indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes.

Those indictments have led to seven guilty pleas and five people sentenced to prison.

Guilty of what exactly?
Colluding with Russia?
No. Trump wasn’t found guilty. And those who were convicted were process crimes.

Getting your info from mainstream propaganda. So you believe all the lies in the list I posted.

So you believe Chicago is MAGA country and Smollet was wrongly convicted of his hate crime hoax.

Guilty of what exactly?
Colluding with Russia?
No. Trump wasn’t found guilty. And those who were convicted were process crimes.

Getting your info from mainstream propaganda. So you believe all the lies in the list I posted.

So you believe Chicago is MAGA country and Smollet was wrongly convicted of his hate crime hoax.

Wait, you think the mainstream media told me that trump was convicted of collusion with Russia?
Why do you think that?

You also apparently think that the mainstream media told me that trump said to drink bleach to cure covid? Why do you think they told me that?

Neither of these things ever happened. You are easily fooled by your partisan media I guess.

That is just a few from your list that is way off.

You think if the media said that the protests were mostly peaceful that they were incorrect?
Maybe. But for you to prove that you will have to provide me with a list of how many total protesters across the country there were and then provide me with something showing that more than 50% of the protesters were violent.

This is so easy. Which makes sense. Trump loves the uneducated. He called you a sheep and he was correct.

And if so, why?

You deny you get your info from the media. So….??

No. I denied the things you said the media told me. How come you aren't responding to that post?

You said the media told me that Donald Trump was guilty of collusion with Russia. Why do you think they told me this?

You said that the media told me that trump said to drink bleach to cure covid. Why do you think they told me this?

I don't think either of those things and the media didn't tell me either thing. Why do you think they did tell me these things? Maybe your media is wrong.

Back