What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

"I'm glad President Biden made the decision. He is not responsible for the details of the withdrawal," MacGregor said. "That is the job primarily of the secretary of defense -- and General McKenzie and General Milley certainly should have been involved."

And, as MacGregor pointed out, two of the three people responsible -- Milley and McKenzie -- were appointed by Donald Trump.

the truth is that Biden accomplished exactly what Trump had tried to do in his final year in office.

The only real difference is that Trump wanted to withdraw more quickly and with less regard for the Afghan citizens who worked with the United States.

In fact, while Trump and Pompeo have taken their shots at Biden, some of the key players Trump tapped to carry out his planned withdrawal are actually praising Biden for finishing a job they say Trump started.

"The fact is this was the Trump-Biden withdrawal," said William Ruger, tapped by Trump to be U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan in September 2020.

"Donald Trump wanted out," MacGregor said. "It was no secret plan. No misleading agenda. He wanted out."

The withdrawal order horrified top military leaders, including Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley and CENTCOM commander Gen. Kenneth McKenzie.

Both men had just weeks earlier signed off on a memo written by recently ousted Defense Secretary Mark Esper warning that the withdrawal of U.S. troops would result in chaos in Afghanistan and a heightened terror threat in the U.S.

"I'm glad President Biden made the decision. He is not responsible for the details of the withdrawal," MacGregor said. "That is the job primarily of the secretary of defense -- and General McKenzie and General Milley certainly should have been involved."

And, as MacGregor pointed out, two of the three people responsible -- Milley and McKenzie -- were appointed by Donald Trump.

the truth is that Biden accomplished exactly what Trump had tried to do in his final year in office.

The only real difference is that Trump wanted to withdraw more quickly and with less regard for the Afghan citizens who worked with the United States.

In fact, while Trump and Pompeo have taken their shots at Biden, some of the key players Trump tapped to carry out his planned withdrawal are actually praising Biden for finishing a job they say Trump started.

"The fact is this was the Trump-Biden withdrawal," said William Ruger, tapped by Trump to be U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan in September 2020.

"Donald Trump wanted out," MacGregor said. "It was no secret plan. No misleading agenda. He wanted out."

The withdrawal order horrified top military leaders, including Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley and CENTCOM commander Gen. Kenneth McKenzie.

Both men had just weeks earlier signed off on a memo written by recently ousted Defense Secretary Mark Esper warning that the withdrawal of U.S. troops would result in chaos in Afghanistan and a heightened terror threat in the U.S.
The absolute cowardness. It's been stated time and time again nobody cares about exiting the war. It's the way Biden went about it and the people across the globe have condemned him.

The temple was shot up 3 years ago, and is one of dozens of mass shootings over the last decade.
My bad got conversations mixed.

The ****ing guy can't remember that he didn't visit a Synagogue?!

That's the dumbest thing you have ever said. How the f* does he randomly think he's been somewhere? Are you kidding me? Lololololol. I'm aghast at the stupidity.

The ****ing guy can't remember that he didn't visit a Synagogue?!
He's visited other mass shooting sites before, and he apparently called and talked to people in this one. This is the type of confusion all humans go through.

That's the dumbest thing you have ever said. How the f* does he randomly think he's been somewhere?
It's not random, and it happens to everyone.

Are you kidding me? Lololololol. I'm aghast at the stupidity.
If you say so.

He's visited other mass shooting sites before, and he apparently called and talked to people in this one. This is the type of confusion all humans go through.

It's not random, and it happens to everyone.

If you say so.
Flat out dumb OB. You may be naive but you're not this bad... You do NOT conjure up something like this. How do you possibly think you have visited a place you never have? If the POTUS can't even remember where he's been that says a lot.

You're better than this.

It makes perfect sense now. Your president and upper echelon of Democrats and a few Republicans(95% Democrats) love little kids. Biden doesn't even hide it when he aged up a 10 year old. Some here defended him is the scary part. Child sex trafficking is huge down south too.

“U.S. officials at intake centers in the United Arab Emirates and in Wisconsin have identified numerous incidents in which Afghan girls have been presented to authorities as the ‘wives’ of much older men,” the AP reported. “One internal document seen by The Associated Press says the State Department has sought ‘urgent guidance’ from other agencies after purported child brides were brought to Fort McCoy in Wisconsin. Another document, described to the AP by officials familiar with it, says Afghan girls at a transit site in Abu Dhabi have alleged they have been raped by older men they were forced to marry in order to escape Afghanistan.”

Last edited:
So are these people victims @One Brow ? Care to **** all over this lady like you did the Soldiers dad all because he was on a news station you disagree with so you claim he, the father politicized it by going on Hanity? Is CNN politicizing the hurricane? You going to blame this victim for not leaving? Oh sorry she's not a victim according to your stance because she didn't leave earlier or shouldn't have lived in a hurricane zone. Dumb stance... Just dumb.

Bush light type stuff. This type of s* keeps happening. Feel free to chime in Tabloid? Thriller?

Last edited:
You wanna know how stressful it is when you go into work and start doing morning paperwork and see that paint has went up another $2 a gallon for the third time in 5 months? $10 for 5 gallon... First and foremost that crushes my clientele. All of these business owners, many who are illegal migrants(Thriller racistly insist the stereotype that they just pick fruit)are getting hammered. 300% more for a single piece of lumber? It's debilitating. It's not just these two items either it's literally (literally) EVERYTHING.

Biden is the worst thing that happened to this country in a long time. He's a failure at neay everything he touches. Hate Trump all you want but my pockets were fuller and my business was booming. Well until the Wuhan Lab virus.

The normalization of pedophilia is so scary. White rage is the problem though. Wait... A bunch of white Lefties in mask to hide their identity because they are cowards(like kkk and ISIS) supported a white registered sex offender all while beating up protestors that supported the woman and children?! White rage... attacking people of color....I get it now. White rage ..Riots, looting... racism... white privilege...Antifa. The sexual predator supporters!

Last edited:
Just all part of Biden "the Girl Sniffing Telling a 10 year old she looks 19 and looks good with her legs crossed and barretts" plan. Normalization...

The Associated Press reported Friday afternoon, “U.S. officials are looking into reports that in the frantic evacuation of desperate Afghans from Kabul, older men were admitted together with young girls they claimed as ‘brides’ or otherwise sexually abused.”

Last edited:
The Taliban has a history of terrorism 20 or so years in the past.

They have different old men leading them now, and are facing a different situation. They don't want us to come back for another 20 years, they want us gone.

I don't think they are that stupid. They're aware the only reason we left is we got tired of being there. If they tick the US off, we have no compunction about going back and killing a lot more Islamic people (this should be read as condemnatory, not bragging).
This shows how you understand absolutely nothing about what's happening. How can you be this unaware? It seems your media has led you to believe these child rapist, woman beating LGBTQ hanging thugs are good people.

"I think to myself, ‘Am I going to make it home? Am I going to end up living here? Am I going to end up dying here? What’s going to happen?" Nasria, who asked to be referred to only by her first name for safety reasons, said.

"Apparently they’re [the Taliban] going door-to-door … trying to see if anybody has a blue passport," she said.

Combining the Big Lie with Covid disinformation. Helping coalesce an alternate reality. Remarkable indifference to the incalculable damage this does to our society….

“Top loyalists to Donald Trump, who frequently push lies about election fraud, have joined forces with conservative doctors touting unproven Covid cures and vaccine skepticism, and like-minded evangelical ministers at a series of events across the US this summer….

It underscores how Trump’s allies, anti-vaccine doctors and conservative preachers are amplifying baseless claims that are hurting the nation’s public health and its democracy with potentially far-reaching impacts, say pandemic and election experts….

Anne Nelson, the author of Shadow Network, a book about the rightwing Council for National Policy, which boasts some key evangelicals, said Clark’s ReAwaken tour has echoes of earlier “religious political entrepreneurs” but said Clark “has modernized their techniques with religious rallies and media platforms promoting Trump surrogates like Michael Flynn and medical misinformation peddlers like Simone Gold, to build momentum for the radical right, leading up to next year’s midterms and 2024.”