What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Opinion piece but it proves you wrong. Nazi

I don't subscribe, but since I stated the simple truth, I doubt it disproves it. Even the part I could read confused the part about the CDC warnings against taking veterinary ivermectin with human ivermectin.

You still haven't answered these questions:
Why do you think Hitler is one of God's favorite people?
Why do you think God's followers act like Hitler's followers?

I don't subscribe, but since I stated the simple truth, I doubt it disproves it. Even the part I could read confused the part about the CDC warnings against taking veterinary ivermectin with human ivermectin.

You still haven't answered these questions:
Why do you think Hitler is one of God's favorite people?
Why do you think God's followers act like Hitler's followers?
As I've said this is a question for yourself.

I mean I can go back and find probably 20 post by me that are paragraphs long pointing out what a complete failure your president is but you all can't find 5 between 10-15 of you cult members where you praise Biden?

It's pretty clear where the intelligence is. You all can't even formulate paragraphs. You just blindly follow.

Or prove me wrong , which you never can. I already know the answer I get will have nothing to do with what I asked.

I would legitimately moderate a Zoom debate. I think it would be quite fun if anyone is interested debating their points further.

I would legitimately moderate a Zoom debate. I think it would be quite fun if anyone is interested debating their points further.
I offered to have a little fun lunch last year but they started to insinuate that wanted to get violent at me. It was a little unsettling. I don't care to let them know my face because they are the type that would take this out of the forum.

I literally just teared up during the NFL national anthem honoring 9/11 and Democrats call me a white supremacists nationalist for being so appreciative of the flag and anthem they so desperately hate for some reason..

I offered to have a little fun lunch last year but they started to insinuate that wanted to get violent at me. It was a little unsettling. I don't care to let them know my face because they are the type that would take this out of the forum.

Before COVID, my co-workers and I would go out every Friday for lunch as it’s typically a slower meeting day and let’s face it, you’re already mentally checked out for the week.

What was great about it is the half-dozen of us came from different backgrounds and ideologies. We’d hit up AYCE sushi and call each other ****ing idiots and morons about how people liked or didn’t like Trump or other topics, talk massive amounts of trash and have an absolute laugh about it because in the end, we all had bigger things more meaningful in our lives that truly mattered and more that united us (like Rachel in Accounts Payable and her world class RBF) than divided us.

Lol I shut these guys right up. Suddenly I'm on "ignore* again as they search far and wide for any sort of dignified response . Just don't even try next time.... Do what Biden does and just waaaalk away

Crazy. I didn't ask for much at all. I can find paragraphs of posters telling me I'm a moron but I can't find much telling me that Biden has done hardly anything good.

Biden is an absolute failure and even you all know it.

Biden murders an entire family for simply getting water that they had to get because his completely failed withdrawal (surrender) left millions without basic needs, and Democrats are silent.

It doesn't get much lower than that.
Democrats aren't being silent, and I have yet to hear a single, better working plan from the Monday-morning quarterbacks on the Afghanistan withdrawl.

It was water... Literally water
I don't recall you whining about this stuff under Bush or Trump. Your concern is a little too politically convenient to be taken seriously.

Crazy. I didn't ask for much at all. I can find paragraphs of posters telling me I'm a moron but I can't find much telling me that Biden has done hardly anything good.

Biden is an absolute failure and even you all know it.
Biden is an corporate toady, and capable and functional President, but I never expected we would see any big wins under his administration. He's not a failure, he's basically mediocre and bland.

I literally just teared up during the NFL national anthem honoring 9/11 and Democrats call me a white supremacists nationalist for being so appreciative of the flag and anthem they so desperately hate for some reason..
Well, you're the one who thinks Adolf Hitler is one of God's favorite people, and says that God's followers act like Hitler's followers. It's hard not to draw that conclusion.

Biden is an corporate toady, and capable and functional President, but I never expected we would see any big wins under his administration. He's not a failure, he's basically mediocre and bland.
Lol you can't even find 5 post that explain what he's done that's good. Wtf are you lying about now? Every post with you.

Me I was in here every... single...day... Promoting Trumps successes while you morons literally cried about Trump drinking a diet coke(remember that?). You're flat out two faced hypocrites. You even go as far as to make excuses for the murder of innocent families. Sheep like Taliban Tabloid won't come here and support or stick up for a single Biden policy except you better believe he'll come here with paragraphs making excuses on him bombing an entire family with absolutely no evidence they did anything wrong.. He's Taliban Tabloid... He's gross.

Last edited:
You're flat out two faced hypocrites. You even go as far as to make excuses for the murder of innocent families.
You're complaining that we are too much like you?

Sheep like Taliban Tabloid won't come here and support or stick up for a single Biden policy ...
Does Biden have any policies to call his own, outside of the vaccine mandate? What's a second Biden policy you oppose?

So I see Kroger will be adding another 2-3% of inflation towards it's clientele. That's like 7-8% increase in nearly every...single...item... we buy since you all voted in the worst president I history. So now we are paying far more for basic goods and what happens when you pay more for something?! Anybody? Any of you absolute morons when it comes to economics wanna guess?

Lol you'd never get it. You can't even pay your own finances... but the higher priced the item...the more taxes we pay. Well I pay, not welfare recipients like fish and Thriller. But Biden said no raise of taxes on you and me though inflation is basically a tax and we get taxed on paying that tax.

Now we all know Taliban Tabloid is too busy making excuses on his president killing innocent families for nothing but optics but I wonder what he thinks about this?

Last edited:
Hell @One Brow I'll even give you credit for the time you celebrated and told me how telling a 10 year old girl she looks age of consent is acceptable. I find it absolutely repulsive that you would stick up for that but that's actually pretty mellow for you. I mean there's a true humanitarian crisis at the border and you all stay cowardly silent but Biden tells a 10 year she looks of age and he bombs multiple children simply for show and you and Taliban Tabloid are there offering your full support.

It's just... inexcusably gross

Last edited:
This thread is unreadable.
Don't worry, the movie about it will cut out some of the fat and add some more dramatic elements. I'm thinking of also giving everyone lightsabers and horns and setting it in some steampunk-like dystopian world.