What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
If Trump did not answer questions, had a list of reporters to call on, avoided media, ect.. What would you be saying?? Get off your hypocritical high horse already dude, the Biden admin sucks.
Lol you act like that didn't happen under trump. I specifically remember trump getting into petty arguments with reporters on the regular and often having them removed if he didn't like their questions.

reignman40

Lol you act like that didn't happen under trump. I specifically remember trump getting into petty arguments with reporters on the regular and often having them removed if he didn't like their questions.
I'm just saying, it's rather alarming that they don't allow Biden to talk and we all know why. Let me help out the next person to post by adding the following text below...

But Trump!!!1!!

The Thriller

This was probably one of the very first security briefings he had when he took office. That’s time to put together some sort of plan instead of this cluster **** that’s going on now.
Plan? Like another 20 year war in Afghanistan? I bet in another 20 years and trillions of dollars spent we’ll finally fix Afghanistan…

RJF

Plan? Like another 20 year war in Afghanistan? I bet in another 20 years and trillions of dollars spent we’ll finally fix Afghanistan…
Yeah, because that’s what I said, you dunce. There’s a reason you’re blocked. I seem to be a glutton for punishment…

The Thriller

Yeah, because that’s what I said, you dunce. There’s a reason you’re blocked. I seem to be a glutton for punishment…
I guess you must? Maybe be clearer in what you’re trying to say then? Because the clip I was responding to wasn’t a security briefing.

btw, Who uses the term “dunce” these days? Hmmm

The Thriller

I remember when Trump would find himself in trouble in those dumbass covid briefings where he would give god awful medical advice and would give himself a life raft by calling on this OANN reporter for a softball:
BC0AC072-E9D0-4F25-A476-4A8988A7AFBB.jpeg

reignman40

We all wanted out of Afghanistan, yes. He is fine with the way it happened though. He can't admit that this administration is completely inept and ****** up big time.

reignman40

I remember when Trump would find himself in trouble in those dumbass covid briefings where he would give god awful medical advice and would give himself a life raft by calling on this OANN reporter for a softball:
The funny part is.. and this entire site knows it. If Trump was still in office you would be 100% against the "vaccine".

Last edited:

The Thriller

If Trump was still in office you would be 100% against the "vaccine".
I don’t think so Tim. I’ve received the flu vaccine ever since I had a rough go with swine flu back in 2009-2010. Being in education it’s almost a necessity. Last year I got my Tdap booster. Should be good for another 10 years. Unlike you morons, I don’t base my medical/science beliefs on a reality tv star.

But here, remember this gem?

Sarah Cooper just nails it:

And this is your god that you morons still worship?! Lol

reignman40

Unlike you morons, I don’t base my medical/science beliefs on a reality tv star.
I don't know, based off your ideology that just may be an upgrade from where you currently get your "medical/science beliefs"

I kid!!! just pushing your buttons Thriller.

Last edited: