• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

One Brow

So Blinken doesn't even know who or why we bombed that innocent family? How is that even possible?

I think I'm right in that Biden administration just picked a random family and murdered them for optics that they were string on terrorist.
Yeah, Biden's no different than Trump, Obama, or Bush in that regard.

One Brow

Damn.... Too bad Republicans are a bunch of cowards and this will be swept under the rug. Pelosi with her hand in the cookie jar.
Pelosi in on it too, you remember her "safeguards". This is treason.
Just to be clear, you both think that if Trump had wanted to launch a nuclear weapon on little to no provocation, the correct thing to do is let Trump launch it?

Treason is being loyal to the country. Can a President be treasonous? If so, wouldn't an unprovoked nuclear attack qualify, and wouldn't preventing this be an act of loyalty?

Hax0rs

Banned
Just to be clear, you both think that if Trump had wanted to launch a nuclear weapon on little to no provocation, the correct thing to do is let Trump launch it?

Treason is being loyal to the country. Can a President be treasonous? If so, wouldn't an unprovoked nuclear attack qualify, and wouldn't preventing this be an act of loyalty?

1. He broke the Logan Act by contacting a standing general for the CCP.

2. It doesnt matter what we think, that's hyperbole. What matters is that a Joint Chief betrayed the Commander in Chief. Treason

JazzyFresh

Random but I actually agree with Thriller that Gaetz is a complete creep. He most certainly has that creepy gross Biden vibe to him.

One Brow

1. He broke the Logan Act by contacting a standing general for the CCP.
The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

What's the standing dispute?

2. It doesnt matter what we think, that's hyperbole. What matters is that a Joint Chief betrayed the Commander in Chief. Treason
That's not how treason is defined. I would agree it is insubordination, but some people just have to up the drama.

JazzyFresh

Can you provide an ounce of evidence this is true? You do know there are people willing to testify AGAINST him right?

And as already pointed out, it's treason no matter what. You simply cannot go over chain of command.

One Brow

Can you provide an ounce of evidence this is true? You do know there are people willing to testify right?
I didn't claim it was true, just like you have not claimed it was false. Consider the questions hypotheticals, if you like.
And as already pointed out, it's treason no matter what. You simply cannot go over chain of command.
Going over chain of command is insubordination, not treason.