What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Yes, if anyone dares vote for any Republican then poof: dictatorship. The congress, courts and all local government checks and balances will instantly disappear you see.
What's your caution line? We now have several general-election Republican candidates for Secretary of State that call the 2020 fraudulent. The Texas GOP just officially declared it fraudulent. What has to happen for you to be concerned, and will that be at a point where anything can be done to prevent a dictatorship?

No, gas isn't expensive because of Russia invading Ukraine. It has been going up since Joe Biden took office in January.
Both can be true. We had inflation before Trump left office, and gas prices are also exacerbated by the war.

No, inflation isn't going up because of Russia invading Ukraine or supply chain issues resulting from the COVID epidemic. Inflation is always, Always, ALWAYS a monetary issue. Always.
So, you don't believe in supply and demand anymore. Curious. Since Inflation was being predicted back in the summer of 2020, I guess that means you blame Trump and the Republicans for inflation as well.

What's your caution line? We now have several general-election Republican candidates for Secretary of State that call the 2020 fraudulent. The Texas GOP just officially declared it fraudulent. What has to happen for you to be concerned
That the United States is going to become a dictatorship in 2024 if anyone votes for republicans? I don't know, maybe if the flying unicorn police forbid the manufacturing of breakfast burritos then I'll consider the possibility of a United States 2024 dictatorship.

What is the line that will get you to believe Biden won the vote in November 2020, won the electoral college in December 2020, was sworn in to office in January 2021 without so much as a single day's delay, and that we even had an election since then where Americans voted this past year?

That dude physically and emotionally abused his wife too. Tied her up, took nude photos and threatened her with blackmail if she told anyone. Complete piece of ****. He is afraid of these imaginary RINOs, where he is a real MONSTER.

Scary as hell the influence these pieces of human garbage wield in this country.
Maybe. He was kicked out of the governor's office in conservative Missouri. He's leading the polling, but with only 26% of the vote. Hartzler and Schmitt have some serious money and names behind them (if either withdrew, the other almost certainly wins). I'm just glad McCloskey's doing badly.

That the United States is going to become a dictatorship in 2024 if anyone votes for republicans?
That's not what I asked about, nor does it reflect what I mentioned. I understand you're not concerned right now.

What's your caution line? We now have several general-election Republican candidates for Secretary of State that call the 2020 fraudulent. The Texas GOP just officially declared it fraudulent. I left this out previous, but we have a Republican county commission in New Mexico refusing to certify the vote. What has to happen for you to be concerned?

I don't know, maybe if the flying unicorn police forbid the manufacturing of breakfast burritos then I'll consider the possibility of a United States 2024 dictatorship.
Never? No matter what happens, you won't be concerned?

What is the line that will get you to believe Biden won the vote in November 2020, won the electoral college in December 2020, was sworn in to office in January 2021 without so much as a single day's delay, and that we even had an election since then where Americans voted this past year?
We've had several smaller elections, but the first major election is this November. I'm not concerned about that election being certified, but I am concerned about who the Secretary of State for Nevada or Arizona might wind up being.

No. We don't, but thank you for demonstrating how uninformed you have to be to host these conspiracy theories.
Because we did, but I was three whole days out-of-date, I'm a conspiracy theorist?

Still, I see you're avoiding the question entirely. You seem to have no limit, and don't seem to care if election results wind up not being used.

Because we did, but I was three whole days out-of-date, I'm a conspiracy theorist?
Yes, and this directly answers your question. Red floated this same conspiracy theory about democracy almost being taken on January 6th at which I explained what he was fearing could not have happened and said that even if Pence had announced the 2020 election void only to declare Trump the winner it would have made no difference. The EC winners would have gone to the courts who would have spent 3 seconds before declaring the EC winner the new President. Now we had some idiots with delusions of grandeur in New Mexico who tried it, the rightful winners went to the courts who spent 3 seconds before slapping the idiots down.

I'm currently working with my son on some test prep. The public schools in the district where he goes does some gatekeeping, as the in program is literally called GATE (Gifted And Talented Education), and to gain eligibility for the program requires achieving a minimum score on a general aptitude test called CogAT. Here is an example question:

cogat.jpg

The makers of the test and the professional educators who run the school district believe that understanding what comes next in a sequence indicates cognitive ability. Here is the sequence:

Biden wins election > imaginary Pence doesn't certify the EC vote > winner goes to court > winner is seated
NM Pols win election > moron in NM doesn't certify the vote > winner goes to court > winner is seated
Somebody wins 2024 election > evil Sec State doesn't certify the vote > winner goes to court > ????????

There are unfortunate people on this board who think '????????' = '2024 dictatorship'. I genuinely feel bad for those people. Do you count yourself in with those who, even in the face of clear evidence of the New Mexico example you brought up, still have no clue on the sequence? Are you so caught up in echo chamber-fueled imaginary scenarios that it has destroyed your ability to see how the American system works with its set of checks and balances?

For the morons who think there will be a dictatorship in America in 2024 because of Trumpers taking key positions to bring an end to democracy, the answer above is C: 22. The sequence adds 4 each time, so 6 becomes 10, then 10 becomes 14, followed by 14 becoming 18, and 18 becomes C: 22.

Yes, and this directly answers your question. Red floated this same conspiracy theory about democracy almost being taken on January 6th
I'm not Red, and never claimed that insurrection was anything other than doomed to failure.

Biden wins election > imaginary Pence doesn't certify the EC vote > winner goes to court > winner is seated
NM Pols win election > moron in NM doesn't certify the vote > winner goes to court > winner is seated
Somebody wins 2024 election > evil Sec State doesn't certify the vote > winner goes to court > ????????
What happens in a state where the Secretary of State doesn't support certification? In New Mexico, they did, and the local board was defying the SoS. How much more difficult will the winner have it when the SoS support non-certification?

There are unfortunate people on this board who think '????????' = '2024 dictatorship'.
The ones on this board think "might be", not "=". However, at least for The Thriller, his point is much more about whether you should elect people who believe in the rule of law or not. After all, we're a republic, not a democracy. We shouldn't be electing people that will refuse to perform the basic functions of their position.

I genuinely feel bad for those people. Do you count yourself in with those who, even in the face of clear evidence of the New Mexico example you brought up, still have no clue on the sequence? Are you so caught up in echo chamber-fueled imaginary scenarios that it has destroyed your ability to see how the American system works with its set of checks and balances?
I try to not be in anyone's herd.

Historically, what was the last entrenched US political party that refused to accept the vote tabulations of elections where the difference was 1% or more? If there aren't any, than we are in genuinely uncharted waters here. That mean we need to keep a sharp eye out, not because there are dangerous rocks, but because we're not that sure there aren't.

For the morons who think there will be a dictatorship in America in 2024 because of Trumpers taking key positions to bring an end to democracy, the answer above is C: 22. The sequence adds 4 each time, so 6 becomes 10, then 10 becomes 14, followed by 14 becoming 18, and 18 becomes C: 22.
The certainly of too little knowledge. :)

Historically, what was the last entrenched US political party that refused to accept the vote tabulations of elections where the difference was 1% or more? If there aren't any, than we are in genuinely uncharted waters here.
Why is that? No US political party thinks that now.

As for your other question about Secretaries of State, it would be zero percent harder here in the real world because it is done at the same courts making the same argument and taking the same 3 seconds of deliberation.

Why is that? No US political party thinks that now.
We don't know what the national platform will look like, but at the state level, the Texas Republican Party does. It's in their platform.

As for your other question about Secretaries of State, it would be zero percent harder here in the real world because it is done at the same courts making the same argument and taking the same 3 seconds of deliberation.
Each state has their own courts, many with judges being elected by the same people electing the SsoS.

We don't know what the national platform will look like...

Each state has their own courts, many with judges being elected by the same people electing the SsoS...
I see. We're off to imagination land again with another fantasy set in the future to find your bogeyman. While you are there visiting these judges that will play a role in election fraud so effectively that any candidates will shug and give up rather than file an appeal, be sure to tell the flying unicorn police that I like breakfast burritos and am very against any efforts to halt their manufacture.

I see. We're off to imagination land again with another fantasy set in the future to find your bogeyman.
Obviously. Optimists, realist, or pessimist, all imagined futures are fantasies. However, I don't think there's any individual or small group behind it all.

I see you just removed the part about Texas. No response there? What's you're reaction to the Texas GOP saying Biden was illegally elected?

While you are there visiting these judges that will play a role in election fraud so effectively ...
According to Eastman, they're on SCOTUS, among other places.

Of course, rather than approach what I'm saying as I'm saying it, you're erecting a great strawman for you to charge. This doesn't feel like an honest discussion.

Some things are impossible right up until they happen.

Maybe you don't live and work in a blue collar red state world and you've never heard otherwise seemingly reasonable people seriously discuss the need for a revolution in the U.S.. Maybe you haven't been around those same people who have been building their own, what do they call them again, 90% uppers, 80% lowers, whatever the **** it is where they are building their own guns that don't have serial numbers (what the fear mongering anti-gun crowd call "ghost guns"). Maybe you really don't believe that Jan 6th was the first push against the coke machine getting a feel for what it's actually going to take to push it over all the way but that's exactly how I see it.

The U.S. is not going to be the white cis-gender Christian man's world forever and the white cis-gender Christian men see this and they don't like it. If they can't have the U.S. to rule themselves then they are going to take their ball and go home.

If you don't see this then you're not opening your eyes all the way.

A massive pending demographic shift in the U.S. is scaring the panties off a bunch of people and they've convinced themselves that they are the only true patriots and that they are the only ones who have and know how to use guns and they are the only people in this country that makes the U.S. what it is. They think they can win, but they can't. They'll charge the windmills and fight the tides and they'll lose, but they actually might take the U.S. as we know it with them. They won't be the one's building from the ashes, but they seem intent on burying us in ashes anyway.

Some things are impossible right up until they happen.

Maybe you don't live and work in a blue collar red state world and you've never heard otherwise seemingly reasonable people seriously discuss the need for a revolution in the U.S.. Maybe you haven't been around those same people who have been building their own, what do they call them again, 90% uppers, 80% lowers, whatever the **** it is where they are building their own guns that don't have serial numbers (what the fear mongering anti-gun crowd call "ghost guns"). Maybe you really don't believe that Jan 6th was the first push against the coke machine getting a feel for what it's actually going to take to push it over all the way but that's exactly how I see it.

The U.S. is not going to be the white cis-gender Christian man's world forever and the white cis-gender Christian men see this and they don't like it. If they can't have the U.S. to rule themselves then they are going to take their ball and go home.

If you don't see this then you're not opening your eyes all the way.

A massive pending demographic shift in the U.S. is scaring the panties off a bunch of people and they've convinced themselves that they are the only true patriots and that they are the only ones who have and know how to use guns and they are the only people in this country that makes the U.S. what it is. They think they can win, but they can't. They'll charge the windmills and fight the tides and they'll lose, but they actually might take the U.S. as we know it with them. They won't be the one's building from the ashes, but they seem intent on burying us in ashes anyway.
Very good post. I see all the time from people I went to high school with in Utah county talking about the need for “revolution.” Many of them live pretty comfortable lives and have never left Utah county and yet they feel cheated or under threat. They’re big time into Facebook. There’s always a constant for them; the fear of being under threat. Whether it’s email lady’s server, the “brown horde” coming up via caravan from the south, BLM burning down their cities, or Fauci and Gates inventing Covid and the vaccine, or Hunter’s laptop, history teachers, trans athletes, and now anything LGBT related. They’re under threat. And I think you’re right, it stems from fear of demographic change. A fear that is being amplified and exploited by Fox News and bad actors on Facebook for clicks.

However, these folks are working their hardest rule this country as hard as they can and if they lose power, burn as much as they can to the ground. Who’s going to win out? What do you think? Because right now, these ark forces I think have the advantage. We have a of unfortunate events that play in their favor:

• Russia invading Ukraine. This is causing greasy instability with the global economy and the retaliatory sanctions have caused gas prices to skyrocket.
  • Covid continues to mutate and remain the greatest disrupter in the world.
  • Inflation caused by Covid and the global supply chain wrecks havoc on life.
  • Right wing propaganda is just so advanced. It completely drowns out any other message from the left or the mainstream media.
  • Biden’s agenda has stalled due to the filibuster.
  • The DOJ hasn’t put Trump away. As a result, he remains free to destroy our democracy.
Look at Trump’s corrupting influence. this is the Republican candidate for AG. She just won her primary so she is the Republican candidate. She’s saying this because to a large segment of the GOP, this hate speech is desirable. Her Democratic opponent is black. If voters don’t understand the racial undertones for this rhetoric, they really need to open up a history book.

View: https://twitter.com/aarondfordnv/status/1539010853789257729?s=21&t=TAZyhsRqhQh4HxioRW145Q

According to texts released by Sarah Ashton-Cirillo, a former friend, in January, in April 2021 Chattah had written to her about Ford, "This guy should be hanging from a ****ing crane."
And it’s not like this is an outlier. The Republican nominee for Secretary of State of Nevada:

Chattah is not the only extremist Nevada Republicans nominated on Tuesday.

GOP voters nominated Jim Marchant for secretary of state, a position that would place him in charge of running the state's elections
Marchant is a Donald Trump supporter who has pushed voter fraud lies and antisemitic conspiracy theories. In 2020, Marchant lost a House race and sued to overturn his loss, claiming fraud. His suit was thrown out by a Nevada county court district judge.

If elected in November, Marchant said, he would get rid of voting machines, early voting, and mail-in voting, and hire what he called ""our people" as poll workers.
It has become an oath of loyalty in today’s GOP to accept the big lie and essentially pledge to safeguard Republican electoral victories no matter what the actual results are. If you don’t think this is a danger to our democracy, then I don’t know what to tell you.

The Texas GOP is leading the way. They’re telling you where other state GOPs need to go.

Last edited:
Obviously. Optimists, realist, or pessimist, all imagined futures are fantasies. However, I don't think there's any individual or small group behind it all.

I see you just removed the part about Texas. No response there? What's you're reaction to the Texas GOP saying Biden was illegally elected?

According to Eastman, they're on SCOTUS, among other places.

Of course, rather than approach what I'm saying as I'm saying it, you're erecting a great strawman for you to charge. This doesn't feel like an honest discussion.
Good post.
We don't know what the national platform will look like, but at the state level, the Texas Republican Party does. It's in their platform.
Utah joined 16 other red states in a lawsuit to throw out thousands of votes in swing states. Is the GOP more or less beholden to the Big Lie now? Pretty obvious they’re more. It’s become an article of faith. Look at what’s happened to those Republicans who stood up to the Big Lie. They’ve been run out of office and leadership positions.

By the way, this lawsuit had it been successful would’ve given trump the win. I honestly don’t see how we avoid similar lawsuits in 2024 if the Democratic candidates wins. Why wouldn’t we? And if Republicans control Congress? And if Proud Boy types are threatening violence out in the streets? The pressure for the SC to give in will be tremendous.

Seen this? Yep, let’s send this Republican to the Senate and wonder why nothing constructive passes. Think this guy will support our democracy if Trump claims he won in 2024 but actually lost? “bUt GaS pRiCeS!”

View: https://youtu.be/r156NzlHmJ4

For those wondering, “well Thrill, this is just politics aren’t both parties the same?” How many ads from Democrats have you ever seen where the Democratic candidate is asking you to vote for him so he can hunt his political opponents?

It’s not like this guy Is some crank without name recognition. He was Missouri’s governor. He resigned over this:

Read the entire article about how he used to beat up his wife and children. Now he wants you to send him to the Senate so he can hunt his political opponents. Why shouldn’t we take this guy literally? Because “iNfAtIoN?”

Last edited: