What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Joe Biden. Captain empathy. Obv has somewhere to be while he watches your dead soldiers being brought onto US soil ??
Yes he does apparently.
President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden are traveling to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to honor and mourn service members who lost their lives as their bodies return home.
They will also meet with the families of the 13 U.S. service members who lost their lives last Thursday in a suicide bombing at the gates of Hamid Karzai International Airport. U.S. and coalition forces have been rapidly working to evacuate foreign citizens and Afghan allies who would be at risk under the newly enacted Taliban regime.

Since the Taliban overthrew the Afghan government during an 11-day offensive that surprised officials, the U.S. and other allies have evacuated approximately 114,400 people as of Sunday morning, according to the White House. Roughly 120,000 people have been relocated during the entire month of August.

Yes he does apparently.
President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden are traveling to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to honor and mourn service members who lost their lives as their bodies return home.
They will also meet with the families of the 13 U.S. service members who lost their lives last Thursday in a suicide bombing at the gates of Hamid Karzai International Airport. U.S. and coalition forces have been rapidly working to evacuate foreign citizens and Afghan allies who would be at risk under the newly enacted Taliban regime.

mate c'mon if the orange idiot did that you'd be all over him. What exactly would good old Joe have to do for you to be critical of him. The rest of the world is laughing at him

mate c'mon if the orange idiot did that you'd be all over him. What exactly would good old Joe have to do for you to be critical of him. The rest of the world is laughing at him
If trump went to visit with families of the dead soldiers I would criticize him? Why?

I’ve read that one of the major issues with the Afghan army has been desertions. Many just don’t want to fight. They signed up for the paycheck but many are illiterate and don’t really identify with Afghanistan as a country. Most identify with their localities and tribes more than the country.

It doesn’t seem like there was any amount of training or money could force the army to fight.
Over 70K Afghan defense forces died (10x the allied losses) and approx 40K civilians. Despite little resistance in 2021, many fought and many died in the conflict.

"Not supposed to take any questions" :rolleyes: Are you the president of the United States or a puppet b****?? Hard to tell.

"I'm not gonna answer ganastan now" Lol

"Not supposed to take any questions" :rolleyes: Are you the president of the United States or a puppet b****?? Hard to tell.

"I'm not gonna answer ganastan now" Lol

This goes to show how little you understand about politics. One of the worst things trump did was normalize the president free speaking to reporters. His narcissism could never allow him to stay on topic or do the actual job of president.

Presidents aren’t jazz players who everyday must show up and answer questions. Most have meetings and are busy focusing on politics. That’s why they have press secretaries. Historically, even this Press Secretary briefings that we’re familiar with are pretty recent innovations in this era of social media and nonstop tv news cycles.

Biden was speaking about the hurricane, not Afghanistan. It’s actually normal for aides to instruct the president about the message and topic. That’s normal. Just because Trump had a the attention span of a squirrel doesn’t mean every president must. Read a book or educate yourself about this subject, it would help you a lot.

And if we’re being honest there, was there anything Biden could’ve said that would’ve satisfied you? What were you looking for?

This goes to show how little you understand about politics. One of the worst things trump did was normalize the president free speaking to reporters. His narcissism could never allow him to stay on topic or do the actual job of president.

Presidents aren’t jazz players who everyday must show up and answer questions. Most have meetings and are busy focusing on politics. That’s why they have press secretaries. Historically, even this Press Secretary briefings that we’re familiar with are pretty recent innovations in this era of social media and nonstop tv news cycles.

Biden was speaking about the hurricane, not Afghanistan. It’s actually normal for aides to instruct the president about the message and topic. That’s normal. Just because Trump had a the attention span of a squirrel doesn’t mean every president must. Read a book or educate yourself about this subject, it would help you a lot.

And if we’re being honest there, was there anything Biden could’ve said that would’ve satisfied you? What were you looking for?
This was probably one of the very first security briefings he had when he took office. That’s time to put together some sort of plan instead of this cluster **** that’s going on now.

If Trump did not answer questions, had a list of reporters to call on, avoided media, ect.. What would you be saying?? Get off your hypocritical high horse already dude, the Biden admin sucks.

If Trump did not answer questions, had a list of reporters to call on, avoided media, ect.. What would you be saying?? Get off your hypocritical high horse already dude, the Biden admin sucks.
Lol you act like that didn't happen under trump. I specifically remember trump getting into petty arguments with reporters on the regular and often having them removed if he didn't like their questions.

Lol you act like that didn't happen under trump. I specifically remember trump getting into petty arguments with reporters on the regular and often having them removed if he didn't like their questions.
I'm just saying, it's rather alarming that they don't allow Biden to talk and we all know why. Let me help out the next person to post by adding the following text below...

But Trump!!!1!!

This was probably one of the very first security briefings he had when he took office. That’s time to put together some sort of plan instead of this cluster **** that’s going on now.
Plan? Like another 20 year war in Afghanistan? I bet in another 20 years and trillions of dollars spent we’ll finally fix Afghanistan…

Plan? Like another 20 year war in Afghanistan? I bet in another 20 years and trillions of dollars spent we’ll finally fix Afghanistan…
Yeah, because that’s what I said, you dunce. There’s a reason you’re blocked. I seem to be a glutton for punishment…

Yeah, because that’s what I said, you dunce. There’s a reason you’re blocked. I seem to be a glutton for punishment…
I guess you must? Maybe be clearer in what you’re trying to say then? Because the clip I was responding to wasn’t a security briefing.

btw, Who uses the term “dunce” these days? Hmmm

I remember when Trump would find himself in trouble in those dumbass covid briefings where he would give god awful medical advice and would give himself a life raft by calling on this OANN reporter for a softball:
BC0AC072-E9D0-4F25-A476-4A8988A7AFBB.jpeg

We all wanted out of Afghanistan, yes. He is fine with the way it happened though. He can't admit that this administration is completely inept and ****** up big time.