What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

That's like 7-8% increase in nearly every...single...item... we buy since you all voted in the worst president I history.
So, once again you are blaming/crediting a President with economic condition happening less than a year into the Presidency. No informed person takes that seriously.

Hell @One Brow I'll even give you credit for the time you celebrated and told me how telling a 10 year old girl she looks age of consent is acceptable.
No, I did not. I may have say 'understandable' or the equivalent, based on Biden's age and general sexism, but I did not say it was acceptable.

I mean there's a true humanitarian crisis at the border
There is, but I still haven't heard any solutions. How would you solve it?

Especially when half of them are on ignore. It makes reading @One Brow 's responses kind of entertaining, because you can fill in the blanks however you want!
This.
It's also funny to see the how one brow posts in an exact opposite manner than the person he responds to.
One brow posts are typically calm and respectful and knowledgeable. The other posters posts are typically childish, insulting, extreme and hyperbolic . They seem to be posted in a manic nature. Medication should probably be prescribed to that individual. He seems to have some major issues and probably needs some help. I sincerely hope he gets it some day

This.
It's also funny to see the how one brow posts in an exact opposite manner than the person he responds to.
One brow posts are typically calm and respectful and knowledgeable. The other posters posts are typically childish, insulting, extreme and hyperbolic . They seem to be posted in a manic nature. Medication should probably be prescribed to that individual. He seems to have some major issues and probably needs some help. I sincerely hope he gets it some day
Another challenge. Provide me with a post from fish that is 3 paragraphs long that is intelligent and well thought out on his political views and I'll take a 2 week ban. Just one this time.

Lol the little druggy talks waay more about me than adding anything intelligent.

Last edited:
Paul-"The guy the Biden administration droned, was he an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative?"

Blinken-"The administration is of course reviewing that strike and I’m sure that a full assessment will be forthcoming,"

"So you don’t know if it was an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative?"

Blinken- "I don’t know because we’re reviewing it,"

So Blinken doesn't even know who or why we bombed that innocent family? How is that even possible? I think I'm right in that Biden administration just picked a random family and murdered them for optics that they were string on terrorist.

So Blinken doesn't even know who or why we bombed that innocent family? How is that even possible?

I think I'm right in that Biden administration just picked a random family and murdered them for optics that they were string on terrorist.
Yeah, Biden's no different than Trump, Obama, or Bush in that regard.

Damn.... Too bad Republicans are a bunch of cowards and this will be swept under the rug. Pelosi with her hand in the cookie jar.
Pelosi in on it too, you remember her "safeguards". This is treason.
Just to be clear, you both think that if Trump had wanted to launch a nuclear weapon on little to no provocation, the correct thing to do is let Trump launch it?

Treason is being loyal to the country. Can a President be treasonous? If so, wouldn't an unprovoked nuclear attack qualify, and wouldn't preventing this be an act of loyalty?

Just to be clear, you both think that if Trump had wanted to launch a nuclear weapon on little to no provocation, the correct thing to do is let Trump launch it?

Treason is being loyal to the country. Can a President be treasonous? If so, wouldn't an unprovoked nuclear attack qualify, and wouldn't preventing this be an act of loyalty?

1. He broke the Logan Act by contacting a standing general for the CCP.

2. It doesnt matter what we think, that's hyperbole. What matters is that a Joint Chief betrayed the Commander in Chief. Treason

1. He broke the Logan Act by contacting a standing general for the CCP.
The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

What's the standing dispute?

2. It doesnt matter what we think, that's hyperbole. What matters is that a Joint Chief betrayed the Commander in Chief. Treason
That's not how treason is defined. I would agree it is insubordination, but some people just have to up the drama.

Can you provide an ounce of evidence this is true? You do know there are people willing to testify AGAINST him right?

And as already pointed out, it's treason no matter what. You simply cannot go over chain of command.

Can you provide an ounce of evidence this is true? You do know there are people willing to testify right?
I didn't claim it was true, just like you have not claimed it was false. Consider the questions hypotheticals, if you like.
And as already pointed out, it's treason no matter what. You simply cannot go over chain of command.
Going over chain of command is insubordination, not treason.