What's new

The Calderon Speculation/Something Thread

No way we give up Jeremy Evans. It's already a sad story that he doesn't play. The guy is an automatic 9 points in 6 minutes. He is going to stick in the league I think. Just needs some playing time

No way we give up Jeremy Evans. It's already a sad story that he doesn't play. The guy is an automatic 9 points in 6 minutes. He is going to stick in the league I think.
Evans has played atleast 6 minutes six times this season and scored 9 points once. Other than that - I agree he should be playing.

I know I'm going to take flack for this, but Harris + Slam Dunk Champ for Calderon...

Really, besides some fun stints on the court, making practices better, and comraderie, would we REALLY miss him?

I would definitely do this trade. Still no evidence that Evans is good for more than a dunk or two a game. Not to mention how he gets killed inside. he is not some 20 year old. Will be 25 years old this year.

Holy ****, you are seriously retarded.

Thats funny logic if you dont agree with me than your are retarded. Great way to support KOC. I'm right you are wrong I don't care if you draft Blake Griffin and he makes a big splash the GM is only as good as the good players that he retains. That is why the Clippers are no longer the joke of the NBA they have released that retaining Griffin is the key. Great players attract other great players. Like Dwill could have done if we could have kept him happy and not let players like Wes go.