What's new

The Candidacy of Ron DeSantis

Remeber when Al o meter (and myself lol) was saying that desantis would beat trump in the primaries? Lol what dummies we were.
Nice to own it.

I think most people probably thought that. I think Ron’s horrible campaign is 100 percent on him. He was supposed to be the competent Trump. The electable one. The guy who’d give you all the Trump policy but without the drama. Instead, he’s been drama with policy far to the right of Trump.

Rather than punch at Trump, he’s covered for him. That defeats your purpose for running because why should people vote for you? everyone else is doing that too. But he’s taken these real offensive positions, has sounded weird, hired Nazis for his campaign, and it’s made him become one of the least electable candidates. It’s no wonder why Ron is losing support to Tim Scott and Chris Christie.

That’s a broad hateful statement game face. This coming from the group that got steak and eggs suspended for rude and obnoxious statements that you felt were hateful

I read what steak and eggs said. He was rude and made outlandish comments. This is no different. I’m not even republican, and I find this distasteful.

That’s a broad hateful statement game face. This coming from the group that got steak and eggs suspended for rude and obnoxious statements that you felt were hateful
feel free to report it

I don't agree

Oh and I have no idea who the **** game face is

I read what steak and eggs said. He was rude and made outlandish comments. This is no different. I’m not even republican, and I find this distasteful.
LOL what???

You really can’t see the difference between Steak calling a poster on here a pedophile and GF (accurately) making light that 30 percent of the electorate is so tribal that they’ll excuse anything? As if this thesis hasn’t already been tested numerous times already?

LOL what???

You really can’t see the difference between Steak calling a poster on here a pedophile and GF (accurately) making light that 30 percent of the electorate is so tribal that they’ll excuse anything? As if this thesis hasn’t already been tested numerous times already?
I read what he said. He called liberals pedophiles, which is awful and untrue. He should be banned.

LOL what???

Accurately is of course based upon the eye of the beholder. Just sick of the political gamesmanship where we make broad statements that are meant to offend across the entire spectrum. There’s a whole group on here that live to belittle and work to offend. But when someone else does the same they are reported and attacked. Just my 2 cents.

I believe steak and eggs last comment said. “ think it's definitely wrong. Yeah. 100% wrong. Is he a pedophile, I never said that and nothing hes done makes me think so”. What he said about liberals being pedos was worthy of being banned

Accurately is of course based upon the eye of the beholder. Just sick of the political gamesmanship where we make broad statements that are meant to offend across the entire spectrum. There’s a whole group on here that live to belittle and work to offend. But when someone else does the same they are reported and attacked. Just my 2 cents.
About 50% of the U.S. leans Republican and 50% leans Democrat.

We have seen that there is about 30% of the population, that actually crosses traditional party lines by a bit, that is all-in on the MAGA movement.

When charges are filed in court, backed by heaps of evidence, indictments approved by a grand jury, approximately 30% of the U.S. deems this all fake. Not backed by anything substantial at all, they just decide it's fake. It's like what's his face from "The Office" declaring bankruptcy by screaming "I declare bankruptcy."

When 30% of the population in the U.S. just decides to move into their magical pillow fort and exist in the land of make-believe I think that's scary AF.

I believe steak and eggs last comment said. “ think it's definitely wrong. Yeah. 100% wrong. Is he a pedophile, I never said that and nothing hes done makes me think so”. What he said about liberals being pedos was worthy of being banned
He absolutely without question was responding to fish. His original pedophile comment makes no sense at all on it's own. Only in the context of the discussion and fishonjazz's posts does his comment make any sense.

No, it isn’t actually. Between 30-40 percent of the electorate is solidly with Trump. He literally murdered people on Jan 6 and his support didn’t change. He once claimed he could shoot someone and his support wouldn’t change. He was right! He’s literally killed people and his support hasn’t changed at all. This 30-40 percent has rarely budged at all since 2016, despite all the chaos, crimes, and ridiculous behavior that we wouldn’t tolerate from a 5 year old. We can go through years of polling.

This also fits peer reviewed studies on authoritarian personalities. It’s been shown that any country has about 30-40 percent of the population drawn to authoritarian personalities. This leaves them extremely vulnerable to authoritarian civic and/or religious leaders. This 30-40 percent is remarkably stable throughout history too. The last relatively free election of the Weimar Republic, guess what percentage of the German population voted for the authoritarian party?

Amazon product ASIN 052153478XView: https://www.amazon.com/Authoritarian-Dynamic-Cambridge-Political-Psychology/dp/052153478X#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div

IMG_0446.jpeg

Last edited:
They do think he had them, they are just lying.
I don't know, man. The walls on their magical alternate reality pillow fort are thiccc. I've heard some mind boggling **** that is so incredibly detached from reality it makes me feel real pain.

Reactions: Red
Intended for entertainment purposes only. Not to be used as a basis to disparage my parenting skills.