What's new

The Caravan

Sure, a "handful of posters". I call bs. You even liked when he called me a Nazi at least twice.

But ok. Same.

Deduce whatever you like. Onto the block list you go. Experts in their academic fields have nothing to prove to ignorant chihuahuas like you who continuously chase their own tails. Goodbye.

Which was a post related to the ICE topic. It was completely unrelated to to the anti-Semitic discussion which just happened. Might help if you actually read discussion threads rather than take everything as an insult. And then express desire to discuss once you’ve trolled everyone enough, ignoring their posts so much though that they grow tired of trying to engage you in discussion and insult you instead

Bye bye now

Have a good life bro. While you and I had our spats I would gladly buy you a beer at a jazz game. Just know I would never stoop to such low levels and wrongfully call others Nazis. That's the difference between you and me. I'm better than that.

Have a good life bro. While you and I had our spats I would gladly buy you a beer at a jazz game. Just know I would never stoop to such low levels and wrongfully call others Nazis. That's the difference between you and me. I'm better than that.
Did he call you a nazi? I dont think he did. So thats not the difference between you and him.

Did he call you a nazi? I dont think he did. So thats not the difference between you and him.
If someone likes a post calling me a Nazi I suspect he's agreeing. Why else would he like it? It's not rocket science fishon.
Went right over your head i guess.

He was listing posters who were silent about a dude running over some protesters with a truck.
He didn't run over anybody. I still think what he did was wrong unacceptable and should be punished but let's not lie here. Also why call out me? I didn't do it nor do I support it?

I see you didn't have a response to my earlier post. Wonder why?

Last edited:
Shades of, no, more then mere shades of, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Really good find. Did you remember reading this or something or were you just looking up information about that group protesting the ICE raid?

I remember reading something similar (it might’ve been from you) shortly after the Pittsburg synagogue attack. But I somewhat had somewhat forgotten about some of these conspiracies. Very insightful, thanks.

If someone likes a post calling me a Nazi I suspect he's agreeing. Why else would he like it? It's not rocket science fishon.

He didn't run over anybody. I still think what he did was wrong unacceptable and should be punished but let's not lie here. Also why call out me? I didn't do it nor do I support it?

I see you didn't have a response to my earlier post. Wonder why?
You can like posts without agreeing with them. At least I can anyway. I do it quite often actually.

Its fine that you didn't feel the need to comment on the dude hitting protesters with his truck. I was simply explaining to you what thriller was referring to since you didn't know.

Earlier post? That's kind of vague. Earlier like a year ago, month ago, week ago, day ago? Can you be more specific please?

Really good find. Did you remember reading this or something or were you just looking up information about that group protesting the ICE raid?

I remember reading something similar (it might’ve been from you) shortly after the Pittsburg synagogue attack. But I somewhat had somewhat forgotten about some of these conspiracies. Very insightful, thanks.

From my study of American history, I remember how Henry Ford had promulgated the fictional "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" in the United States in the early 20th century. Obviously, it's one of the most infamous antisemitic publications of all times. I put the accusations against Soros as something that stems from the same mindset that produced the "Protocols". And I think it helps if people just understand that. I'm certain that many people who support those accusations against Soros actually do not understand the antisemitic foundations of those accusations. But education never hurt anyone, and educating others as to those foundations needs to take place if people are going to promote that Soros conspiracy theory.

I also noted the rationale behind the Never Again Action movement. Nowhere does their statement say Trump=Hitler. But, what their statement does include, and what I meant by "read between the lines" of that statement was: "we have seen this groundwork laid before. We understand it to be our community’s obligation to stand up when we see history repeat itself and to declare that Never Again means Never Again for anybody".

They are saying exactly what I have been saying: a national leader should not, must not, "otherize" groups of people. Germany in the 20's and 30's was suffering through the humiliating conditions of the WWI peace treaty. And suffering the ravages of the Great Depression. Antisemitism was not new, it had reached a fever pitch in 19th and 20th century Europe. And Hitler focused the disaffected elements of German society on the handiest scapegoat available: Jews. In fairness to the German people, few even knew the Final Solution was in progress.

Now, as to America under Trump, people like the members of Never Again Action simply recognize that Trump has created an "other", "scapegoats". I do not imagine for one minute that America will open death camps for Hispanics. But, Never Again Action recognizes that one must nip "otherizing" in the bud. If not, incidents like the El Paso massacre become possible.

Last edited:
I agree that the caravan is just people fleeing ****** situations in their country. I was just pointing out that the caravan actually helps trumps agenda much much more than it hurts it.
Oh for sure, I was expanding on your point, not disagreeing with it :).

He didn't run over anybody.

Well, I wasn't there, but one protester suffered a broken leg, and internal bleeding. I don't believe his wheels actually ran over anybody, but the reports made it clear the truck knocked at least a couple of people over.

They are saying exactly what I have been saying: a national leader should not, must not, "otherize" groups of people. Germany in the 20's and 30's was suffering through the humiliating conditions of the WWI peace treaty. And suffering the ravages of the Great Depression. Antisemitism was not new, it had reached a fever pitch in 19th and 20th century Europe. And Hitler focused the disaffected elements of German society on the handiest scapegoat available: Jews. In fairness to the German people, few even knew the Final Solution was in progress.

Now, as to America under Trump, people like the members of Never Again Action simply recognize that Trump has created an "other", "scapegoats". I do not imagine for one minute that America will open death camps for Hispanics. But, Never Again Action recognizes that one must nip "otherizing" in the bud. If not, incidents like the El Paso massacre become possible.
This is something I wish more people on the right understood. I don't think Trump is Hitler or that we're on the road to death camps, but when we see echoes of the past, we can't ignore it. It's our duty to stand up and say it won't happen here, because we won't let it.

This is something I wish more people on the right understood. I don't think Trump is Hitler or that we're on the road to death camps, but when we see echoes of the past, we can't ignore it. It's our duty to stand up and say it won't happen here, because we won't let it.
Agreed.
Me personally, i dont think trump or his followers are hitler (lol) and trump doesnt scare me. I think our country will be fine during and after trump. But it does sadden me that so many of my fellow americans are totally cool with our president being such a horrible person and such an embarrassment.
Im much more worried about our citizens (many of them on this forum) being ok with trumps behavior, than i am worried about trump and what he is doing or will do.

Agreed. We don’t have to act like over dramatic assholes to do so though.

Be loud. Be firm. Present good, sound forceful arguments. Excite the voters.

Stop screaming insults non stop. You get tuned out and ignored. Marginalized.

Sorry i can't respond to every post right now but it seems that most everyone agrees that the posters here are not Nazis. That is my entire point. It is not ok to call others Nazis. We have gone off different tangents but my only, and I mean only beef here is just that.

It's simply and undoubtedly wrong. There are no ifs and or buts about it. We all disagree on things and even get at each other but at the end of the day we are all humans. Calling someone a Nazi(wrongfully) is nothing short of being derogatory.

Is what I'm saying so far fetched? Nazis were som of the worst humans known to man kind. It should not be taken lightly.