What's new

The Conley Conundrum

Listened to Game Notes pod... Tony Jones says Mike is largely healthy but Jazz are being extra conservative to make sure there is no relapse.

This is what I suspected and I think it’s the right approach. Anyway don’t think we need to worry that there is something extra... just make sure this doesn’t linger at all.

Reactions: SCS
Listened to Game Notes pod... Tony Jones says Mike is largely healthy but Jazz are being extra conservative to make sure there is no relapse.

This is what I suspected and I think it’s the right approach. Anyway don’t think we need to worry that there is something extra... just make sure this doesn’t linger at all.
It'd be nice if he could be back next game. Get him some small reps so we have decent depth going into the NOP game. That will be killer.

Favs has had issues again this year... I'd consider him day to day... I think Zion could help his first game because the energy, but he might struggle a bit out of the gate... NOP offense is humming.

JJ and Jrue… well it'd be nice if they sat for sure.

This is a 50/50 game either way.

Favs has had issues again this year... I'd consider him day to day... I think Zion could help his first game because the energy, but he might struggle a bit out of the gate... NOP offense is humming.

JJ and Jrue… well it'd be nice if they sat for sure.

This is a 50/50 game either way.
I don't ever feel like Ingram misses from deep.

It'd be nice if he could be back next game. Get him some small reps so we have decent depth going into the NOP game. That will be killer.
I don't think he's that close... I'd guess another week or so... they usually have an update that the guy is playing 5 on 5 or something prior to them coming back.

Even if he gets well and can play....we don't need to play him many minutes and have him ruin our 3 point, no turnovers shooting system! We made a big front office mistake by signing him to that ridiculous contract and we don't need to complicate matters by giving him unnecessary minutes that would ruin our current winning system!

I often see trade discussion on jazzfanz that predictibly ends with “we dont have the assets to acquire the player”
Thats the added crappy bonus of the conley conundrum. We burned em up in aquiring conley.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Makes sense. He traveled with the team on the road too. Usually a sign that a injured player is close to coming back.

Surely when he first comes back it’s best for the team that he comes off the bench ...

Adds some more scoring punch to the bench , Doesn’t disrupt the starters ...

Most players on his salary would demand to start , from what I’ve seen of Mike , I don’t think it would bother him to much , and would be accepting of this , until his performance improves that much you don’t have a choice ... but we have yet to see that