What's new

The Down Payment was to the Jazz

He definitely has the potential to be a key long term piece for us. Almost everyone was acting like he was a terrible player based on last year but ignored the year before when he was really good. He was also crazy young when originally drafted and he is still only 21. He still needs to get into better shape but if he can get down to around 220lbs it would would probably do wonders for him athletically.

He definitely has the potential to be a key long term piece for us. Almost everyone was acting like he was a terrible player based on last year but ignored the year before when he was really good. He was also crazy young when originally drafted and he is still only 21. He still needs to get into better shape but if he can get down to around 220lbs it would would probably do wonders for him athletically.
No, stay big. If you can play fat you should play fat.

His biggest areas of improvement are his shot balance and learning how to draw fouls on his drives.

So far, I don't think Danny has made a wrong move. THT being so young and his amazing length and good motor, I think he gives us so much flexibility in his ways to contribute.

I've said this before, but THT has some similarity to Emanuel Mudiay. Wide-body, power guard who dominates the ball, drives to the rim, shoots the mid-range off balance, sketchy from 3pt. He's fun, but you can't rely on him to make smart plays.

I love the guy. My initial disappointment in the trade had more to do with the fact that I was hoping we’d flip Beasley, Beverley and Bogey into Lakers picks. Trading for THT felt like it took that off the table and gave them one of the guys they wanted without having to give up their better assets. I do enjoy watching him play though.

He's fun to watch. In our first game against the Rockets he had like 3 possessions in a row where he had pretty impressive blocks

He's chaotic. He's fat. He plays extremely hard. He has a ****ing circus shot. He's irrationally confident. He's amazing.

Best summary ever.
Winner winner chicken dinner.
Might end up updating my signature and putting that in there if you dont mind

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app