What's new

The Jazz Now have a top 10 Offense AND Defense!

Lol, remember the clowns coming out a month ago to declare Utah's FO to be completely incompetent?

That #27 draft pick was just disastrous and really destroyed the team. Silly me for thinking people were overreacting.

FIRE EVERYBODY!!!

Wait are you actually arguing that drafting Dok was a good use of one of the Jazz’ biggest assets?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Something to keep in mind is that the Jazz have been awful in garbage time and that can really alter things early in the season, especially with so many blowouts this year. Per Cleaning the Glass, which filters out garbage time, the Jazz are 8th in offense in 3rd in defense. 3rd best Net Rating in the league at +8.1, just behind the Bucks.

Wait are you actually arguing that drafting Dok was a good use of one of the Jazz’ biggest assets?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Just you wait three years and see... please don't look at Memphis who has Tillman and Bane in the rotation now doing good things. I get it... neither guy would be in our rotation this year but Bane brings something we will need as soon as next year and Tillman is a big but at least has a different skillset so we can run multiple styles.

That pick was/is still a terrible use of an asset. We really gonna move Favs this offseason after he plays well for us to clear the room for Udoka to get some PT? I would rather have them punt on the pick and get one in a later draft or cash it in to move down and pick up a few second rounders. Its just super weird to use draft capital to dump a guy you never should have drafted and draft a guy that will have similar issues finding playing time on the same night.

Next 8 games is winnable. Ny, mavs x2 , nugs, pistons, hawks, hornets, pacers. we are looking at a 16 game winning streak!

Tough games starts Feb. 10-28
Celtics , bucks, heat, 76ers, clips x2, hornets, LAKERS, heat ,magic.

One month from now we will meet the lakers.

Dennis Lindsey and Quin are dropping a huge... suuuuuuuckit to all their haters.

I am still not a fan of Quins rotations but at least Oni is getting a few minutes. Dennis hasn't made all the same moves i would have but he is getting some deserved redemption these days.

As much as I expect the Nets to be a top 10 offense (or should we say top5, who knows If even top 1), but i'd be really surprised to see them going as a top10 defense
Yeah, I'm not sure how they're suddenly supposed to get better at defense. Is DeAndre Jordan coming out of retirement?

Lol, remember the clowns coming out a month ago to declare Utah's FO to be completely incompetent?

That #27 draft pick was just disastrous and really destroyed the team. Silly me for thinking people were overreacting.

FIRE EVERYBODY!!!
So your defense for the Jazz wasting a pick on a player that has absolutely nothing to do with the current success is that it wasn't that bad?

It's awesome that the Jazz are awesome, let's stick to that instead of your weird persecution complex by proxy.

Last edited:
Just you wait three years and see... please don't look at Memphis who has Tillman and Bane in the rotation now doing good things. I get it... neither guy would be in our rotation this year but Bane brings something we will need as soon as next year and Tillman is a big but at least has a different skillset so we can run multiple styles.

That pick was/is still a terrible use of an asset. We really gonna move Favs this offseason after he plays well for us to clear the room for Udoka to get some PT? I would rather have them punt on the pick and get one in a later draft or cash it in to move down and pick up a few second rounders. Its just super weird to use draft capital to dump a guy you never should have drafted and draft a guy that will have similar issues finding playing time on the same night.
What's gonna be awesome is seeing the Jazz get rid of Favors using assets this offseason to cushion the tax ramifications of keeping Conley. It would actually be the best case scenario (keeping Conley, and vindication for the Doke pick), depending on what assets the Jazz have to attach to unload Favors.

Last edited: