The key to Spida Greatness

Ellipse

That is one of the best analysis I've seen. There have been numerous times in games, when I wondered why Mitchell -- of all people! -- forced such a stupid play. Now I have to look at these "experiments" in a different light.

And for folks wondering why Quin never gave the same latitude to Exum and Burks, ask yourself if either of those players ever showed the talent to take a "lesson learned" and apply it later in the same damn game?

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
So Mitchell is actually Skynet?
completeqyuin.gif

Saint Cy of JFC

I havent read it because I dont subscribe to The Athletic, but Ben Dowsett wrote an article trying to make a link between learning a musical instrument (drums in Don's case) and skill development in the NBA.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I wish he could use this super-power to improve his 3 pt shot. He has good mechanics, I do not get why he is such a poor 3 pt shooter. This is one thing he really needs to work on this off-season. If he can raise his % to 40% he would be one more step closer to unstoppable. That is one huge thing Harden brings. That step-back 3 is just a dagger. Mitchell needs something similar.

idestroyedthetoilet

I wish he could use this super-power to improve his 3 pt shot. He has good mechanics, I do not get why he is such a poor 3 pt shooter. This is one thing he really needs to work on this off-season. If he can raise his % to 40% he would be one more step closer to unstoppable. That is one huge thing Harden brings. That step-back 3 is just a dagger. Mitchell needs something similar.

Every shot is close. He needs work but with it that pretty I think he'll get there. I mean, we're talking 2" on mant misses.