The Nets

Max Porter

Could not agree more! A few days ago both LeBron and Kuzma were given a “warning” for flopping without a fine or suspension. What’s the point?? That’s not even a slap on the wrist. If you’re a superstar and lunge your head quickly when you run in the paint it’s an automatic foul. Total BS.

Wes Mantooth

Theyll implode sooner or later. Between the egos and the NY media The Nets are a bomb waiting to go off.

In the meantime it sucks for me. The Nets have been my second favorite team for 25 years - l can't root for that freak show.

IDAWTP. They’re now catching their rhythm and any drama that did exist two months ago seems in the rear view. Add in that they are 13-1 against teams above .500 and they’re a lock imo to come out of the East.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Could not agree more! A few days ago both LeBron and Kuzma were given a “warning” for flopping without a fine or suspension. What’s the point?? That’s not even a slap on the wrist. If you’re a superstar and lunge your head quickly when you run in the paint it’s an automatic foul. Total BS.
Yeah I hate this so much. I wish the NBA would really do something about it. It makes their most marketable asset unwatchable at times. My wife even catches it. One game against Houston Harden lunged back and fell so hard to draw a foul on Ingles, I think it was, and my wife sat forward in her seat real quick and said "did that guy get shot!" If a very casual observer notices it, that confirms it is a problem.

Max Porter

Speak of the devil I just watched the end play of the la clippers and nets game from just last night. Gotta watch how Kawhi got ripped off there by Harden. Wow Cost them the game

Bawse Dawg

Yep, they are great. Final boss this year. But we’ll have home court and a packed arena at that point. What more can you ask for? Will be fun as hell.

Joncolton

From David Locke:

Kyrie, Durant and Harden on floor offensive rtg is 126 Harden and Kyrie (no Durant) is 125 Harden and Durant (no Kyrie) is 128 Kyrie and Durant (no Harden) is 120 Kyrie without Durant or Harden is 132 Durant without Kyrie or Harden is 127 Harden without Durant or Kyrie is 116
rYWkM7co_mini.png

@DLocke09
· 18h
I touched on it slightly in the Points Gained segment of LOCKED ON JAZZ this Friday. Just to be clear, Brooklyn wins the whole thing. The offense is too good, even if they don't play defense, there is almost no way to match their offensive firepower.