What's new

The Nets

If they can find a way to share the ball, no one is going to beat them. They have arguably the three best offensive players ever to play on one team together. And DeAndre still has something left in the tank while Joe Harris is their Joe Ingles. They beat the Clips tonight without Durant.

Seriously though the Nets are going to come out of the east. I can't see any east team beating them in a 7-game series. If Giannis goes crazy then the bucks might have a shot, but really the Nets are a Western Conference team playing in the Leastern Conference. It won't be much of a competition once they get there.

Last edited:
Well, maybe Exum will get waived and then we’ll have our Harden killa ready to go for the finals.
Perchance to dream...what dreams may come.

I must be dreaming if DedEx is waived
I gotta be dreaming, is it a fantasy
Now I've got positive emotions
Buzzing 'round every molecule in me
I gotta be dreaming, is it reality
But over and over I live that memory
Was it real or only a dream?

Where only clouds used to be
Was it all an illusion, is it fantasy
If it's just a dream
It's good enough for me, yeah yeah

Last edited:
I don’t see anyone beating the Nets unfortunately..Irving always burns us, Durant is so versatile and Harden is the biggest flopper I’ve ever seen in nba history. Will be tough to beat.

IMO the Nets are the only team that could stop the Jazz this season. In first game we were smashed like bugs without KD and Harden.

I don’t see anyone beating the Nets unfortunately..Irving always burns us, Durant is so versatile and Harden is the biggest flopper I’ve ever seen in nba history. Will be tough to beat.
It is a very sad state that you have to gameplan to offset an actor getting fake calls. How far the NBA has fallen. I much preferred gameplanning for a Laimbeer who was going to rough you up, or a Rodman who would be physical to get in your head. This fake acting ******** is a ****ing disgrace to the league and should result in full-game suspensions, not just the slap on the wrist **** they get now, let alone the fact that it actually gets the call. Any official who buys this **** and gives the flopper a call should be fined by the league and suspended for a game without pay. This **** has to stop.

Could not agree more! A few days ago both LeBron and Kuzma were given a “warning” for flopping without a fine or suspension. What’s the point?? That’s not even a slap on the wrist. If you’re a superstar and lunge your head quickly when you run in the paint it’s an automatic foul. Total BS.

Theyll implode sooner or later. Between the egos and the NY media The Nets are a bomb waiting to go off.

In the meantime it sucks for me. The Nets have been my second favorite team for 25 years - l can't root for that freak show.

IDAWTP. They’re now catching their rhythm and any drama that did exist two months ago seems in the rear view. Add in that they are 13-1 against teams above .500 and they’re a lock imo to come out of the East.

Could not agree more! A few days ago both LeBron and Kuzma were given a “warning” for flopping without a fine or suspension. What’s the point?? That’s not even a slap on the wrist. If you’re a superstar and lunge your head quickly when you run in the paint it’s an automatic foul. Total BS.
Yeah I hate this so much. I wish the NBA would really do something about it. It makes their most marketable asset unwatchable at times. My wife even catches it. One game against Houston Harden lunged back and fell so hard to draw a foul on Ingles, I think it was, and my wife sat forward in her seat real quick and said "did that guy get shot!" If a very casual observer notices it, that confirms it is a problem.

Speak of the devil I just watched the end play of the la clippers and nets game from just last night. Gotta watch how Kawhi got ripped off there by Harden. Wow Cost them the game

Yep, they are great. Final boss this year. But we’ll have home court and a packed arena at that point. What more can you ask for? Will be fun as hell.