What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

jom2003

Burks is leading the knicks in minutes again tonight and the knicks have a slight lead over the nets. Burks has 22 points and 5 rebounds with about 7 minutes to go.
With 2 steals and 1 block. He also had a 5 steal game this season.

jom2003

Naw AB's no good. Quin decreed it.
AB's career high in minutes was 33 per game, and that was recorded under Quin. Then he just got hurt and only played 27 games that season. Saying Quin doesn't like AB is like saying Quin doesn't like Niang, uncle Jeff or Neto, when the amount of minutes Quin's given to those guys clearly states otherwise

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Burks finished with 39 minutes 25 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists. They lost by 2. Durant took over at the end big time. Burks final shot was a made 3 with 2 minutes and 40 seconds left in the game to give the knicks a 2 point lead. Didn't get another shot the rest of the game though he did get the assist on an evan fournier 3 pointer to tie the game at 110-110 with 17.7 seconds left.

jom2003

Wonder what it would take to get Boucher out of Toronto. The man was playing like a black Porzingis last season and is currently getting buried by Nick Nurse. You won't find too many big man with his unique skillset in shot blocking + stretching the floor.

Goodluckchuck

Contributor
The bad thing for Burks is he could never stay healthy here. I hope he can stay healthy the rest of his career and put up these numbers. I always knew he could. And I’m glad to see him play so well.

jom2003

The bad thing for Burks is he could never stay healthy here. I hope he can stay healthy the rest of his career and put up these numbers. I always knew he could. And I’m glad to see him play so well.
Neither could Neto and look at how much he is helping the wizards right now. With the DM drama last playoffs I'd see we do need to take a closer look at our medical staff. Imagine load managing Conley for the entire season only for him to miss significant time when it matters the most. Paul was regarded as a washed old man plagued with injuries just a couple of seasons ago and he now hasn't even missed a single game so far this season. A good medical team can really do wonders

Last edited:

jom2003

Crowder back to back 3s then came back with suffocating defense on the other end. Just championship winning plays.

jom2003

Now that's called perimeter defense by the suns. Not replying on their big man to bail them out while offering little to no resistance.