What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Lakers going down hard tonight in Portland. No LeBron and AD left the game with “stomach illness.” Westbrook is 1/13.
Lol. What a great season. My top 4 most hated players were once Harden, Westbrick, boogie cousins, and draymond. Now harden sucks, westbrick is destroying the lakers chances, boogie is garbarge and I dont really hate draymond anymore.

Big time cheap shot but that dude is acting like Jokic shot him in the kidneys with a shotgun.
Jokic is strong AF… it’s how he moves guys around the rim. That’s some BS but I’m guessing Morris had agitated the guy. That’s gonna be some whiplash… totally blindsided the guy. That’s gonna cost Jokic a few games.

Lakers trying to explode again. Get two techs and a delay of game tech arguing one play late in the fourth.

Damn. That was quite brutal. Did jokic get ejected?
Yeah… I’d be shocked if he isn’t suspended for at least three games. That’s a super dangerous play and a complete cheap shot. He’s also got a history of frustration cheap shots.

Does Jokic have a history of stuff like that? That was pretty bad.

Also took a cheap shot on Kanter in the playoffs a couple years ago. He takes hard frustration fouls… this one was out of control though. I’d set the over under at 3 games. If it was a non-mvp it’d be 5 easy.

Morris hits him with an elbow to stop play in a blow out game. Respect for Jokic not putting up with it.
He definitely didn't "put up with it." That's for sure.

It's like if a guy insults your mom so you just act cool about it until the guy is looking the other way then you shank his *** in the back with a broken beer bottle. Yeah!

It was a cheap shot and he has a history of this…but I have to say, Jokic does seem to be the only guy in the league who actually takes his frustration out that way. I’m not endorsing it, but if he didn’t look so doughy I think people would love that about him. People lionize “enforcers” and Jokic is seemingly the only real one in the league. But he looks more whiney than intimidating.

Cheap shot or not, I do find some humor in the fact that he took down a “tough guy” in Morris and then “tough guys” Hero and Butler didn’t have much to say to Jokic until everyone was fully separated. Only then did Jimmy start barking back lol.

I’m not one of those guys who wants to see fighting but it’s funny to see the hold me back guys get a reality check.

He definitely didn't "put up with it." That's for sure.

It's like if a guy insults your mom so you just act cool about it until the guy is looking the other way then you shank his *** in the back with a broken beer bottle. Yeah!

There's probably some history of him taking elbows and **** off him. 20 point lead no need for Morris to sick him in the ribs with an elbow.

It was a cheap shot and he has a history of this…but I have to say, Jokic does seem to be the only guy in the league who actually takes his frustration out that way. I’m not endorsing it, but if he didn’t look so doughy I think people would love that about him. People lionize “enforcers” and Jokic is seemingly the only real one in the league. But he looks more whiney than intimidating.

Cheap shot or not, I do find some humor in the fact that he took down a “tough guy” in Morris and then “tough guys” Hero and Butler didn’t have much to say to Jokic until everyone was fully separated. Only then did Jimmy start barking back lol.

I’m not one of those guys who wants to see fighting but it’s funny to see the hold me back guys get a reality check.

Would love to meet him in person, reckon he might just be a massive human being.

Yeah… I’d be shocked if he isn’t suspended for at least three games. That’s a super dangerous play and a complete cheap shot. He’s also got a history of frustration cheap shots.
He took a cheap shot on that very play as Morris dipped his shoulder and rammed him, and no call. Doesn't excuse nearly beheading Morris...or does it? No, it doesn't.

Or does it?

He took a cheap shot on that very play as Morris dipped his shoulder and rammed him, and no call. Doesn't excuse nearly beheading Morris...or does it? No, it doesn't.

Or does it?
Well he ain't putting up with that ****. That's for damn sure.