What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

No, they have mostly stopped calling these. They put it in the rules to prevent these types of fouls on "unnatural shooting motions"
You just aren't noticing. They call these quite often.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Anybody else love Ant’s post game interview? This guy is so real!!! He continues to step up like last night, look out! Also, Anderson on Luka was a wrinkle that worked. Liked Conley’s assertiveness on offense and Gobert locking in on D and being more assertive with the ball in the paint. Wolves are 3-0 in elimination games in these playoffs, I predict that they send it back to Dallas. Then it’s anyone’s guess from there.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=69rU74Kv_SQ&pp=ygUTZWxvIHNob3dkb3duIGx5cmljcw%3D%3D

David Locke made the observation that the Twolves are a below-average offensive team. They sure look that way tonight. Dallas is on a heater, but the Twolves can't score.

I think Kenny Lofton could have an impact in a playoff series with the way he uses his body and self-creates. He's going to be interesting to watch.

Really thought the wolves had more fight than this… Luka stepping on the throat.

Really thought the wolves had more fight than this… Luka stepping on the throat.
He broke them with that run at the end of the first. Wolves have started just doing random stuff while closing their eyes and crossing their fingers. Wolves strength has been sticking to their guns but they panicked tonight

Back