What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Shut up nerd.
nerds-revenge.gif

Donovan has looked great for them so far.

Kinda wish the Jazz would’ve figured out how to make it work and (hopefully) gotten Mitchell to buy in to what Hardy is doing.

Would’ve been interesting to add Markkanen last year instead of Rudy Gay and see where this team could be. Problem is that the team’s success likely would’ve continued to mask the disfunction that’s been simmering under the surface.

Still. . . Conley, Mitchell, Clarkson, O’Neale, Bogdanovic, Markkanen and Gobert (on paper) sounds like a pretty badass team.
The thing that I wonder about , is this: If the Cavs are so great now that they have Don, why are the Jazz so much better without him???
I look at that Cavs team with Marky on it still instead of Don, assuming Sexton was also still there, and I bet they are still 8-1 this season.
But Don is not going to have to always have high offensive usage all season with Garland to help, and that front court pairing is pushing elite defensively.
I like what the Jazz have done, and if Ochai turns into a long time starter even with Cavs picks being late first probably. Jazz win this trade easy easy

The thing that I wonder about , is this: If the Cavs are so great now that they have Don, why are the Jazz so much better without him???
I look at that Cavs team with Marky on it still instead of Don, assuming Sexton was also still there, and I bet they are still 8-1 this season.
But Don is not going to have to always have high offensive usage all season with Garland to help, and that front court pairing is pushing elite defensively.
I like what the Jazz have done, and if Ochai turns into a long time starter even with Cavs picks being late first probably. Jazz win this trade easy easy
Don has just joined them, so he is the new guy and only establishing presence. We dont know if there is a hostile takeover in their future or if they play team ball all year.

Pacers got an interesting team.

Nembhard looked great today. Mathurin has looked great all season. Haliburton is great. Myle Turner is great.

Jalen Smith and Isiah Jackson are interesting. They still got scrappy *** TJ McConnell.

Another team that has to make trades if they actually want to tank. IF they dont, they could be a play-in team.

The Wolves pick might be top 10. I'm completely off that bandwagon now. Free Rudy. KAT/ANT/D'Lo are the most talented losers I have ever seen

Sixers first game w/ Embiid back and no Harden they look pretty good playing through their best player again and w/ Tobias being more than a spot up shooter.

Sadly, dont think it's going to help our pick much with Harden missing these games (as long as Embiid is playing)

Sixers first game w/ Embiid back and no Harden they look pretty good playing through their best player again and w/ Tobias being more than a spot up shooter.

Sadly, dont think it's going to help our pick much with Harden missing these games (as long as Embiid is playing)
Looks like CP is out though? I just see he played 14 mins.

I agree. Just wish DL would’ve gone to the Danny Ainge school of team-building. . .

This team shoots the open shot. Dude hesitated so often on anything other than the wide open shots. He’s also one of the most overrated defenders in Jazz history.

Definition of mid
He's taking a good amount of 3's now. He was an overrated defender when he was on a team of lazy defenders. You put him on this team I think he would have really shined.