What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Don has just joined them, so he is the new guy and only establishing presence. We dont know if there is a hostile takeover in their future or if they play team ball all year.
True, sort of. Garland missed like the first 5 games with an eye injury, and Don was his same old self as a first option. Now with Garland back they are staggering them a lot to get him his usage. I think it is a solid rotational tool, but I am not sold the Cavs won't regret all the assets they dumped for him short of the ECF this season with them not staggered

This team shoots the open shot. Dude hesitated so often on anything other than the wide open shots. He’s also one of the most overrated defenders in Jazz history.

Definition of mid
Oooohh, careful there. the Jazz have a long and proud history of overrated defenders. You can't just be tossing this out there.

He’s playing 37 mins a game and is shooting 39.8% from the field. Those numbers are ****ing trash.
You must really have a boner for arguing if you think a guy who is shooting 42% from 3 on 6 attempts per game is trash along with 4 rebounds 4 assist.

And seeing as his career average 2pt% is 54% and he is currently shooting 36%, you'd expect that number to rise.

You must really have a boner for arguing if you think a guy who is shooting 42% from 3 on 6 attempts per game is trash along with 4 rebounds 4 assist.

And seeing as his career average 2pt% is 54% and he is currently shooting 36%, you'd expect that number to rise.

10.7 PPG shooting 39.8% from the field on 9.6 attempts per game in 37 mins isn’t exactly world beating my man.

10.7 PPG shooting 39.8% from the field on 9.6 attempts per game in 37 mins isn’t exactly world beating my man.
You are trying really hard to build a strawman right now.

Somehow me complimenting Royce for a having a great season as a ROLE PLAYER turns into "well he's not a world beater".

Riding my dick is not a good look.

man MInnesota look terrible.

money-itch.gif