What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Oh boy...you can literally see Nash turn a shade of red at the end

He had to rehab all summer but the combo of aging, being fat, and rule changes is making him look awful. Nets not the unbearable juggernaut all of a sudden.

He had to rehab all summer but the combo of aging, being fat, and rule changes is making him look awful. Nets not the unbearable juggernaut all of a sudden.
Yeah, he's not looking too snappy.

Not going to lie, if Harden is done I immediately like the NBA 10% more.

He looks like me trying to play basketball. Which is pathetic and sad.

Lakers going down hard tonight in Portland. No LeBron and AD left the game with “stomach illness.” Westbrook is 1/13.

Maybe the Lakers can find room to trade for James Harden and there can be a little Harden, Westbrook reunion in LA.

If the Lakers would have had the Kings schedule to start the season they might be 0-9 right now. They are terrible

https://hoopshype.com/2021/11/07/trae-young-on-referees-its-personal-with-some-of-these-guys/

Really liked watching Trae at times but this guy is turning into an unbearable whiner. Jazz beat them and he’s like “ ehhh I only like the playoffs now… regular season is boring”. Like he’s won 3 titles already… bruh you had a nice run but you shouldn’t be bored at all.

And his continual assault on the refs. I honestly thought he got one of the best whistles in the league the last few years… especially since he hadn’t proved ****. Now they don’t call the ******** and he can’t get loose and it’s “personal”. Nah… you just a whiny baby.