What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Jason Hart was like 45 though so nbd
Hart on the brain. It was cool when we were able to trade him for Brevin Knight, a guy I always thought would be good since he was an assist man. Every none-shooting assist man we’ve had at the PG has never worked well. Mark Jackson, Knight, Tinsley, etc.

Do 10 day contract guys get rings if the team they barely played for wins the championship?

If so, and I was a fringe NBA player, I might try and play for as many contenders as possible.

Do 10 day contract guys get rings if the team they barely played for wins the championship?

If so, and I was a fringe NBA player, I might try and play for as many contenders as possible.

I highly doubt it.

A New England Patriots type of move would be to bring in as many hardship players as possible that were just released by your biggest competition and try to extract Intel from them.

actually i think they do. i remember hearing about an MLB guy that was only called up for a game and got a ring, i imagine it's the same in the NBA

I believe everyone in the franchise gets a ring. Dan Roberts has said he wants a ring if they win it all. If we win it all I plan on buying myself a ring. I feel I’ve earned it after 3 or more decades.

Win all the things!

Seems like there was a player who played for both finals teams in same season and would get a ring win or lose

situation developing in Atlanta right now. Cam Reddish just got benched last night for...Timothe Luwawu. I bet the kid is demanding a trade behind closed doors, could be any day now.

The Nuggs were busy today. They signed Boogie, shipped off Bol Bol to Detroit for a pet rock, cut Petr Cornelie a two way player, signed a guy to take his place. The Cavs also cut 7'7" Tacko Fall.

I had mentioned in the game thread against Toronto that in the fourth he was running along the sidelines, facing what would be the crowd, throwing his hands in a “stand up” motion to an empty arena.
Gotta stay in game shape for those fans when they come back.