What's new

The *official* Election Day Game Thread!

And instantly start downloading the mother of all malware
Biden reminds me of my grandpa... I hope he has the best IT team money can buy. Maybe just give him a kids laptop that doesn't really connect to anything... like when you play video games with your three year old and don't connect the controller.

It's no huge secret I'm no fan of Trump. That said, his antics today went from typical Trump buffonary to Banana Republic dictator lite talk, and was a real awful day for the office of the Presidency.
and
This.
I believed infection would for sure. Maybe catchall. It's disappointing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
and
Yup, very conspicuously absent. Levels of respect are tumbling.
and
Just as a refresher......
We knew this was coming, but let’s say it again: Every state keeps counting votes after the polls close; and 20 of them count mail-in ballots sent on time that arrive within the next few days.

There’s nothing unusual or nefarious about either of those things.

As I've been saying for months, those who continue to support this loser, are either unbelievably poorly informed or ****** people. I'm not surprised that the *********, dumbest, most racist, and most authoritarian still support this guy. Dumb ****** people are gonna support dumb ****** politicians.

However, I am surprised that more of the conservative members on this board aren't more outspoken about what he's doing now that he's lost.Those on the conservative side who remain silent while he irresponsibly wrecks havoc on our democracy and attempts to start a civil war, shameless. Your silence forces us to ask difficult questions:
  • Was it ever about principles?
  • Did you ever actually care about America?
  • Was it always about power or sticking it to those you disagreed with culturally?
  • In America's time of need, where were you? Winning and losing elections is part of democracy. There are worse things you can do than lose an election. You can call into question the very purpose and legitimacy of our democracy. In America's time of need, where were you?
This is why I'm so disappointed in the Senate. I thought Republicans deserved a reckoning. A blowout in the Senate would have been a full repudiation of Trumpism and would've allowed the Republican party to reinvent itself. Now, it seems like it has been given another lease on life and we'll have to wait until 2022 to crush fascism and restore sane conservativism. Conservatives right now could go a long way to accomplishing this. But sadly, right now they seem convinced that fascism is the way to beat back changing attitudes and demographics.
Sad

Biden reminds me of my grandpa... I hope he has the best IT team money can buy. Maybe just give him a kids laptop that doesn't really connect to anything... like when you play video games with your three year old and don't connect the controller.
Lol. Good strategy

Homey... who is looking at her face?
In general, faces are important to me.... But I also can’t help but look at whatever appears to be the most conspicuous features of a body. And Ivanka’s dead face is her most conspicuous attribute, by far.

This.
I believed infection would for sure. Maybe catchall. It's disappointing.

Agree. Even when you disagree with him, infection tends to be rational and respectful. He just lost it the last few days. He was heading into Political Jazz Fan territory, which was really surprising.

Maybe he needs a break from the madness, we all do I guess.

Well. It is my bedtime.

I'm expecting sweet dreams and happy revelations when I awake.

Take care jazzfanz!

Victory for the USA!
Also a Victory for the World and democracy!

A world without Trump as a leader (or without him, plain and simple) is a much better place.

Reminds me of a guy at work who we let go as we found him looking at... inappropriate portraits of women and men spending time together in 'relations'... but he didn't understand how we caught him as he was using Incognito Mode on Google.

So it seems that the writing is on the wall. I would encourage the never Trumpers and Biden supporters to not gloat. Don't be sore winners. Take the high road. Be better examples of just why we were against trump in the first place.

Almost half of our country is/will be hurting and sad or depressed. Take it easy on our fellow Americans. Please.

Trump: We need to be able to watch the vote counting in PA
Judge: OK
Trump: Yes! What a massive victory for the trump campaign!
Biden: Go ahead and watch them count my votes then, I dont mind

Trump people were already watching. Every. single. Single. Vote.

I think networks aren't calling it as they know that carrying this out on a Friday when many are either off work or pretending to work generates more clicks, more ads to scroll across your TV, etc. They're winging every buck out of.

The only org I've seen call the election is https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ (faster numbers than anyone out there).

So it seems that the writing is on the wall. I would encourage the never Trumpers and Biden supporters to not gloat. Don't be sore winners. Take the high road. Be better examples of just why we were against trump in the first place.

Almost half of our country is/will be hurting and sad or depressed. Take it easy on our fellow Americans. Please.

In the meantime, Fish at the yogurt factory:

Last edited:
What are we going to do without that over-bronzered ****head yammering away from the center of power every ****ing day?

Let’s hope Trump embarrassed himself beyond our very low expectations of him, thus making it a little easier for the Dem Senate hopefuls in Georgia who will be in runoff elections in January.