What's new

The official Jazz vs Rockets prediction thread.

Well that sucks. Rockets in 5 maybe even a sweep. I’ll be honest, I don’t think I’m gonna watch any of this series. I have too many books to read to waste time watching Paul and Harden bitch at the refs and shoot free throws. So whatever.

Well that sucks. Rockets in 5 maybe even a sweep. I’ll be honest, I don’t think I’m gonna watch any of this series. I have too many books to read to waste time watching Paul and Harden bitch at the refs and shoot free throws. So whatever.

Fairweather fan much?

You're going to read books instead of watching the Jazz?!?!? The hell is wrong with you?? You're not American.

Very very unfortunate matchup. The rockets are the worst matchup for us possible.

They have been hot as well. Its going to be rough, i think we might win 2 gAmes if we are lucky....its just a really really bad match up for us.

I've said this before, I'm not afraid of Houston. They may be a better team and outright beat us, but I think we can give them hell. What I hate is Hardens style of getting calls basketball. I think it's terrible for the game and makes me not even want to watch even though i will.

Guard everyone hard except for Harden cuz it really doesn't matter how hard you guard him anyways. We'll let Harden take 30-40 shots every game till he gets tired. I'd say we've got a better chance than last season because CP3 isn't as good and they don't have Ariza to lock on DM any more.