The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

JazzyFresh

There's a difference between awkward and creepy. The uncle who walks up to your 9 year old daughter at the family reunion, touches her hair, and says "you are so cute, what are you 16 now?" But then goes about his business is awkward. The uncle that says "grab that by the *****" is creepy. Actually the second one is more assaulty and criminally, but that's splitting hairs.
I think telling a little girl that she looks 19, is insinuating that she looks old enough to legally have sex with. I mean why else would he tell a little child(she was little) she looks 19? There's no other reason. Then bringing up her legs crossed? We all know what he's looking for here and it's not her legs or posture.

I also have no idea what a person would get out if sniffing little girls. I mean I like the smell of a woman and find it attractive but not little children. There's not a reason in my mind that I would ever find sniffing a little girl or telling a little girl looks 19 acceptable.

I mean, if you had/have a little girl and I came up and groped her shoulders and sniffed her I hope you'd beat my ***. Right?

JazzyFresh

Republicans say the election was stolen and they're terrorist.

Literally 5 years straight of Democrats saying the election was stolen and they keep going, and going.

You're hypocrisy knows no bounds...you terrible mean insurrectionist terrorist (sarcasm). Lol f* children.

One Brow

Republicans say the election was stolen and they're terrorist.

Literally 5 years straight of Democrats saying the election was stolen and they keep going, and going.

You're hypocrisy knows no bounds...you terrible mean insurrectionist terrorist (sarcasm). Lol f* children.
Democrats aren't saying it was stolen, there saying Russian propaganda influenced the vote. I think you're smart enough to understand the difference, but sometimes you work pretty hard to make me doubt that.

JazzyFresh

Imagine if Obama and Biden would've stopped
it instead of allow it to be able to give Iran nuclear and billions in untraceable cash in the dead of night....

Hm.

JazzyFresh

Democrats aren't saying it was stolen, there saying Russian propaganda influenced the vote. I think you're smart enough to understand the difference, but sometimes you work pretty hard to make me doubt that.
"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,"

Hillary

Quit playing stupid.

JazzyFresh

Crazy thing is .. as I've pointed out the only person we know colluded with Russia was Hillary campaign and the DNC when they paid Christopher Steele for the dossier created by the Russians.

This is undisputable.

Still waiting for the peetapes you QAnons.

One Brow

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,"

Hillary

Quit playing stupid.
Hillary =/= Democrats. She took it personally (for reasons that may or may not be clear to you) and it colors her judgment.