What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Republicans say the election was stolen and they're terrorist.

Literally 5 years straight of Democrats saying the election was stolen and they keep going, and going.

You're hypocrisy knows no bounds...you terrible mean insurrectionist terrorist (sarcasm). Lol f* children.
Democrats aren't saying it was stolen, there saying Russian propaganda influenced the vote. I think you're smart enough to understand the difference, but sometimes you work pretty hard to make me doubt that.

Imagine if Obama and Biden would've stopped
it instead of allow it to be able to give Iran nuclear and billions in untraceable cash in the dead of night....

Hm.

Democrats aren't saying it was stolen, there saying Russian propaganda influenced the vote. I think you're smart enough to understand the difference, but sometimes you work pretty hard to make me doubt that.
"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,"

Hillary

Quit playing stupid.

Crazy thing is .. as I've pointed out the only person we know colluded with Russia was Hillary campaign and the DNC when they paid Christopher Steele for the dossier created by the Russians.

This is undisputable.

Still waiting for the peetapes you QAnons.

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,"

Hillary

Quit playing stupid.
Hillary =/= Democrats. She took it personally (for reasons that may or may not be clear to you) and it colors her judgment.

Last edited:
Hmm. Interesting. “Kompromat” on Trump?

This kind of conspiracy evidence reminds me of an old South Park episode.

The relevant clip is titled "Stan's Double Cross" and it is from season 10 episode 9. Due to compatibility issues I can't post the link on JazzFanz but it is:

southpark. cc. com/video-clips/kwzms9/south-park-stan-s-double-cross

This kind of conspiracy evidence reminds me of an old South Park episode.

The relevant clip is titled "Stan's Double Cross" and it is from season 10 episode 9. Due to compatibility issues I can't post the link on JazzFanz but it is:

southpark. cc. com/video-clips/kwzms9/south-park-stan-s-double-cross
Conspiracy? Only to the unbelievably ignorant. Prior to the election Trump had already compromised himself by lying about business dealings. His own son admitted that they depended on Russian cash. A “disproportionate” amount of their business.

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-said-money-pouring-in-from-russia-2018-2

Russia had leverage after his son, son in law, and campaign manager met with Russian officials at Trump tower during the summer of 2016 for dirt on Hillary Clinton. And lying about it (first it was about child adoptions, then Hillary, Donald sr didn’t know about it then admitted he knew and wrote Don Jr’s statement). Lying to the American press by going on Hannity to lie about this meeting helped compromise himself as Russia had the real truth and could use it to blackmail the Trumps. Kompromat!

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/05/us/politics/trump-tower-meeting-donald-jr.html

However, the plain and obvious leverage Russia had on him was his lying about business dealings in Moscow.

The Russians had dirt on Trump just from his (lying) about not having any business dealings in Russia in exchange for favorable American policy for Russia. They help him get elected? He grants them foreign policy favors.

source: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171
And again in 2020:

His own lawyer was in talks with Russian oligarchs tied to the Kremlin about building a Trump Tower in Moscow Just prior to the GOP convention in the summer of 2016. Trump then denied this, giving Russia kompromat.
The project is significant because it shows Trump was chasing a lucrative business deal in Russia at the same time that President Vladimir Putin's government, according to U.S. intelligence agencies, was conducting a hacking and propaganda campaign to boost his candidacy. The project also coincided with Trump's positive comments as a candidate about Putin and his questioning of U.S. sanctions against Russia…

Cohen's House testimony portrayed Trump as keenly interested in completing the deal even as he campaigned for president. "Mr. Trump knew of and directed the Trump Moscow negotiations throughout the campaign and lied about it. He lied about it because he never expected to win the election. He also lied about it because he stood to make hundreds of millions of dollars on the Moscow real estate project," Cohen testified.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-tower-explainer-idUSKCN1QZ159

His own campaign manager worked for free hoping to use his position close to the White House for personal financial gain. The beneficiaries? Russian oligarchs who he had done business with previously. He even shared campaign polling data with Russian intelligence so their operations would be better targeted.
Source: Mueller Report/Allen Weissman
Amazon product ASIN B08D8JJS3G
If Mueller and his team are too “liberal for you”, Fox News reported this too:

We haven’t even delved into the later kompromat from Ntl Security adviser, Michael Flynn lying about communications with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak, asking the Russians to not proceed with retaliating sanctions against the Obama administrations sanctions.

Source:

you see, every time these morons communicated with the Russians and lied, they compromised themselves. The Russians could then use the truth as leverage or kompromat, to bend the administration to do their bidding.

A fair warning, I don’t intent to argue with you over this issue. I don’t see you as being informed well enough to argue (not that there is a fact based counter argument to Trump being compromised). Debating with you is like playing chess with a player who rather than make moves, eats the pieces. So I just want to make it clear to other posters here that Trump being compromised prior to the 2016 election and during his presidency, isn’t a conspiracy, but a proven and actually well documented fact to anyone who’s been paying attention to the news over the past five years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
Conspiracy? Only to the unbelievably ignorant.
You’ve obviously put a lot of work in, but yes I think the leaked document is like Bush “accidentally” dropping that folder full of damning 9/11 evidence in the South Park clip.

Russia is a bogeyman that we plaster with the reputation of the old USSR for our own purposes. In reality, they are less capable than Italy. Every time they do something we really don’t like, we drop the price of oil which threatens to bankrupt their government. Even their nukes leftover from the cold war are all in American built facilities constructed as part of the Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program. They have a leader who is almost a cartoon character, and we hold him up when it suits our purposes.

If you want to believe the Russians are hyper-capable geniuses able to pull the strings of the world and the only mistake they made was to accidentally leak a secret document to western news media that documented what hyper-capable, string pulling geniuses they were then I won't stop you. I think it looks like South Park.

You’ve obviously put a lot of work in, but yes I think the leaked document is like Bush “accidentally” dropping that folder full of damning 9/11 evidence in the South Park clip.

Russia is a bogeyman that we plaster with the reputation of the old USSR for our own purposes. In reality, they are less capable than Italy. Every time they do something we really don’t like, we drop the price of oil which threatens to bankrupt their government. Even their nukes leftover from the cold war are all in American built facilities constructed as part of the Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program. They have a leader who is almost a cartoon character, and we hold him up when it suits our purposes.

If you want to believe the Russians are hyper-capable geniuses able to pull the strings of the world and the only mistake they made was to accidentally leak a secret document to western news media that documented what hyper-capable, string pulling geniuses they were then I won't stop you. I think it looks like South Park.
LOL

Like I said, eating chess pieces.

Russia being less capable than Italy. Oh boy.

It’s also amazing how often you jump to one extreme of an argument. There’s plenty of room between being less capable than Italy and controlling the world with hidden strings. Whether we’re talking about voting rights or Russian kompromat. Do you think hyperbole and strawman help the discussion?

It would be better to delve into the nuance using facts, not citing South Park episodes. Especially when dealing with a former world power that has struggled economically in the 21st century but still maintains an impressive stockpile of military weapons and is one of the preeminent world leaders in disinformation and cyberwarfare.

They aren’t a world superpower anymore but they’re far from being “less capable than Italy.” I don’t see Italy annexing Crimea or interfering with American elections or Brexit campaigns. But that would involve being informed and actually serious about discussion. You’ve proven capable of neither. Or you choose to do neither. OB or Red May find discussion with you to be enlightening. I don’t. Anyway, feel free to eat the entire chess board now.

Last edited:
Lol look at these QANONS. Qhiller using conspiracy and 2 pc using an article based off "may try it" speculation.

Great stuff Qanons

He's gone. He's been gone. I understand not liking the guy but 7 months later and still obsessing over him. It's a mental disorder...

Italy GDP: 2.004 trillion USD
Russia GDP: 1.7 trillion USD

Sad that I'm on a block list but I don't reciprocate any ill will. The door is always open if you change your mind.
Welcome to the club! Don't worry he still reads your post and will respond he just won't quote you. It's hilarious.

Italy GDP: 2.004 trillion USD
Russia GDP: 1.7 trillion USD

Sad that I'm on a block list but I don't reciprocate any ill will. The door is always open if you change your mind.
Russian spending on defense/intelligence is top 5 in the world, Italy is not even top 10.

Why would you think GDP is the best metric?