The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

White Chocolate

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Feel free to hop into the myriad other threads we've beaten this topic to death in.

Yeah, no thanks. The thing I will never understand is the people who hate Trump can and never will say anything nice about him. It’s never objective.

Zombie

Yeah, no thanks. The thing I will never understand is the people who hate Trump can and never will say anything nice about him. It’s never objective.

I know, it's tough when people make you exert a modicum of effort in educating yourself.

But yeah, I'm also confused about why people can't find anything nice to say about a racist huckster *shrug*

jazzrule

I love it! It"s news like this that drives people to change parties. Thanks yahoo i'm now a trump supporter! You sealed the deal. TRUMP 2020.
Thumbs up 13 Thumbs down 1
Any sane objective person can see that Trump is not a racist. He’s a businessman who happens to be a true Patriot who loves this great country of ours. And so am I. God bless America and God bless President Trump during these tumultuous times.
Thumbs up 2105 Thumbs down 756
Go read the comments for yourself on Yahoo.

The Thriller

Why do good things need to be said about him in order for you to recognize his awful, illiberal, racist, and degrading behavior? Notice, we haven’t even dug into his policies. But shouldn’t behavior and character count for anything?

I truly don’t understand why people make such ridiculous demands.

I don’t need people to tell me the values of eating beets for me to recognize how awful they taste and that I prefer salty butter yellow corn to beets.