The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colton, Jul 16, 2019.

1. White Chocolate

White Chocolate Respect All, Fear None Contributor

Jul 25, 2010
    It’s not that deep. What a sad shallow life you must live just thinking about Trump 24/7.

jazzrule likes this.
  2. Stoked

Stoked Well-Known Member Contributor 2018 Award Winner

Dec 13, 2011
    Obama got NATO allies go pay more and gave arms to Ukrainians.

3. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    I don’t.

I worry much more about our country and the well being of our democracy more than trump.

Btw why didn’t you answer my questions? Saying, “it’s not that deep” isn’t an acceptable answer.

4. One Brow

One Brow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    By the way, while it does not affect anyone i know (to my knowledge), the banning of the transgender from the military, and the social offshoots of that policy, does affect other members of this board.

NUMBERICA and Zombie like this.
  5. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Just an FYI, you can't really judge a person's life based on their posting on a sports message board.

Well, I guess you can, but you'll probably miss the mark and come across as an arrogant ******* if you do.

The Thriller likes this.
  6. One Brow

May 26, 2010
    Obama had grown people in spacious, sanitary conditions and did not separate families nor put legal asylum seekers into jail. Trump has created over-crowded, filthy pens where children are removed from their parents and people legally seeking asylum are being jailed.

Does that sound the same to you?

NUMBERICA and colton like this.
  7. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Deporting DREAMERS has affected not only a few of my friends but also families of students who I teach.

His lawsuit against the ACA if successful, will affect many college aged young people. Especially those who spend 18-24 months on church missions. Being able to stay on mommy and daddy’s insurance until 26 and then not be denied for having pre-existing conditions is nice.

His cuttin of the EPA will harm us all very personally in ways we don’t quite understand yet.

Ultimately, having such a leader lacking in character will take a toll on us. Russia didn’t help him because it would make America stronger.

NUMBERICA, colton and Wes Mantooth like this.
  8. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    I'm not an asylee seeking refuge in the "city on a hill," only to be separated from my family and placed in a concentration camp, so I guess I'm not allowed to be outraged on behalf of those that are.

NUMBERICA likes this.
  9. DasJazz

DasJazz Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Actions? You mean some people that did something?

10. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    I'm sure you think you're terribly clever.

DasJazz likes this.
  11. DasJazz

DasJazz Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    When you’re elected to Congress, you should, at the bare minimum, like the country you’re supposed to be representing. But instead so many newly elected members of Congress constantly go on anti-Semitic rants, attack law enforcement officials by calling them nazis and trivialize the 9/11 terrorist attacks (all of which most of liberal media downplays, justifies or ignores) They chose to appeal to the craziest, most extreme voices by convincing them that we should hate ourselves. The true question is whether these extremists will be re-elected. Will the American people knowingly re-elect these fringe voices? Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden claim they are moderates but I’ve watched as they both have gradually moved towards extremism themselves. Because what’s more important to them than being right or making sense, they seek to stay in power. And right now, the energy on the left is with the extremists.

12. Stoked

Dec 13, 2011
    Oof. The more I listen and watch the more I realize I’m increasingly alone.

Joe Biden isn’t extreme. Universal health care isn’t extreme.

I just ... Jesus. We’re ****ed.

NUMBERICA and Safetydan like this.
  13. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Basing one’s loyalty for Israel a litmus test for one’s patriotism for America is cheap exploitation of that people and religion. It’s insincere and pretty damn offensive. Trump didn’t give a **** about Jews or Judaism when he defended the “Very Fine People chanting, “ Blood and Soil” and “Jews will not replace us” at Charlottesville.

Questioning Israel’s government and their apartheid stance towards Palestinians isn’t synonymous with anti-semitism either. You can question the way Rep. Omar’s brought up foreign policy towards Israel, but you cannot question her patriotism over it.

Honestly, as a country we should reassess that region. Is Iran really worse than Saudi Arabia? What’s the plan now that we shredded the Iran deal? Is Israel doing nothing to provoke Palestinians?

14. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    I think what you’re amazed at is the alt reality a minority in this country is living in. Facts don’t matter to them. Only hate, bitterness, and triggering the libs. To them, Whataboutism deflects any criticism.

15. Wes Mantooth

Wes Mantooth Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2015
    What the hell is there that’s nice to say?

fishonjazz, str8line and Zombie like this.
  16. Stoked

Dec 13, 2011
    Hahahaha

17. One Brow

May 26, 2010
    You're not alone. You may be unique, but some of us highly partisan people prize differences and uniqueness.

NUMBERICA, Stoked and Zombie like this.
  18. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Right? How is anyone supposed to have a conversation with someone who thinks Joe Biden is extreme?

19. Eenie-Meenie

Eenie-Meenie Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Wtf is there nice to say about him ... please tell me one thing, honestly?

20. Eenie-Meenie

Eenie-Meenie Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2012
    LOL ... they're delusional like you.