What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Yeah, no thanks. The thing I will never understand is the people who hate Trump can and never will say anything nice about him. It’s never objective.

Why do good things need to be said about him in order for you to recognize his awful, illiberal, racist, and degrading behavior? Notice, we haven’t even dug into his policies. But shouldn’t behavior and character count for anything?

I truly don’t understand why people make such ridiculous demands.

I don’t need people to tell me the values of eating beets for me to recognize how awful they taste and that I prefer salty butter yellow corn to beets.

Here's ALL you need to know about ANY media article written or TV "news" these days: ---- CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides
ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama’s National Security Advisor.
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications.
NBC News Political Analyst, David Axelrod was Obama's Chief Campaign Advisor and Senior Advisor directly to Obama himself.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, who now works for CNN as a commentator.
ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
ABC News chief political correspondent and anchor George Stephanopoulos was the White House Communications Director then Senior Advisor for Policy and Strategy for Bill Clinton, and was caught secretly donating $75,000 to the Clinton foundation.
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
Univision Anchor Jorge Ramos’s daughter worked on Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign.
NBC CEO Stephen Burke is a Board Member of Warren Buffet’s Company Berkshire Hathaway. Buffet donated almost a BILLION dollars to Obama’s campaign.

Yahoo Politcal News host Bianna Golodryga is married Peter R. Orszag, the former Director of the Office of Management and Budget for the Obama Administration. AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA AT ALL. you all can pass this post around till election next year, it's good to know who is running the media as if you did not know it by now!!
Thumbs up 18 Thumbs down 2 Go ahead with all the anti-Trump garbage on here, but I will post what most people really think of our president.

I don’t follow politics much tbh but it’s insane how much hate presidents get based on their party. Obama received a lot of unwarranted hate as well.
Obama got a lot of unwarranted hate from some, probably not enough criticism from others.

As for Trump, he is surely not getting hate based on his party. Some of his most vocal critics are Republicans.

Obama got a lot of unwarranted hate from some, probably not enough criticism from others.

As for Trump, he is surely not getting hate based on his party. Some of his most vocal critics are Republicans.

Let’s not kid ourselves here. I thought a republican candidate wouldn’t win for a long time. That was universally believed. He’s definitely getting hate based on his party as well.

He needs to be impeached.

Russia helped him win not because they wanted a strong USA. They wanted him to win because they knew he’d weaken us. The sooner we get rid of him the better.

After, we need to really address the rotting corpse known as the GOP. We need a Conservative party. Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s possible under the current leadership, current electorate makeup, and current state of conservative media. Right now fiscal responsibility, strong foreign policy, and decent norms isn’t popular among party leaders, republican electorate, and Fox News/am radio. Right now it’s all about corporate handouts, white supremacy, and destroying any norm as long as you get what you want.

Not sure how you fix that. Not sure how you convince a bunch of non-college educated people in rural Ohio who refuse to move or change to reject anger and bitterness and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

I’m sorry, but we all have to move, to back to school, start over due to economics. Why shouldn’t they? They want to throw the chess board across the room and blow up our democracy because they didn’t get their way.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/27/us/auto-worker-jobs-lost.html

Quick poll. Thumbs up if you support the president...
Thumbs up 535 Thumbs down 154
Go ahead go to the comments on Yahoo.

Let’s not kid ourselves here. I thought a republican candidate wouldn’t win for a long time. That was universally believed. He’s definitely getting hate based on his party as well.
I'm not sure that that was universally believed, the GOP did just fine in congressional and Governor races during Obama's tenure.

I'm sure some of the criticism Trump gets is based on his party. I would still be a vocal opponent of his policies if presented by a less toxic personality because I disagree with them. But the OPs post isn't really about any of that.

Last edited:
The hate for Trump is super unhealthy for some of you and a lot of people. What has negatively changed in your everyday lives because of Trump? Honestly, ask yourselves that.

Should we really limit our intellectual and emotional capacity to what’s merely happening in our personal lives?

So we shouldn’t care about our own elections?
We shouldn’t care about our foreign policy?
We shouldn’t care what our allies think of us?
We shouldn’t care about families being torn apart at the border?
We shouldn’t care about democratic norms?
We shouldn’t care that our president is a racist?
We shouldn’t care if the president is an undignified racist *** who sets a terrible example for kids and who uses the office to enrich himself?

What a sad shallow life you must live.

I’m going to borrow a phrase typically used on liberals but Trumpers, “This is why Trump won.” People too intellectually lazy and lacking empathy to see past their own narrow and selfish self interests.

I give a **** about racism because I care about how our president and those acting under him treat minorities in our country.

Last edited:
He needs to be impeached.

Russia helped him win not because they wanted a strong USA. They wanted him to win because they knew he’d weaken us. The sooner we get rid of him the better.

After, we need to really address the rotting corpse known as the GOP. We need a Conservative party. Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s possible under the current leadership, current electorate makeup, and current state of conservative media. Right now fiscal responsibility, strong foreign policy, and decent norms isn’t popular among party leaders, republican electorate, and Fox News/am radio. Right now it’s all about corporate handouts, white supremacy, and destroying any norm as long as you get what you want.

Not sure how you fix that. Not sure how you convince a bunch of non-college educated people in rural Ohio who refuse to move or change to reject anger and bitterness and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

I’m sorry, but we all have to move, to back to school, start over due to economics. Why shouldn’t they? They want to throw the chess board across the room and blow up our democracy because they didn’t get their way.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/27/us/auto-worker-jobs-lost.html

You sir are certifiably wrong. Who got our allies to pay more to strengthen NATO? I am sure Russia wants a stronger NATO. Who has rebuilt our armed forces? Who has given arms to the Ukraine to hold off Russia? Obama weakened us and bowed before foreign leaders. Your hatred had destroyed your reasoning powers.