What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Answer the question or don't. If Trump was extorting Ukraine only one person was concerned enough? Lol yeah obtuse. Why did nobody else cry foul? We heard how concerned they were but not concerned enough obviously to do anything but gossip.

Oh my, You are that obtuse.

Think nba. A referee sees a foul. Blows the whistle. Calls the foul.

You wonder why one minute later another ref doesn’t blow the whistle on the same player committing the same foul to say “ditto”.

the people who are participate in the investigation who cry foul are called “witnesses” not “whistleblowers”.

Ps: what are you wearing, hot sexy man?

Oh my, You are that obtuse.

Think nba. A referee sees a foul. Blows the whistle. Calls the foul.

You wonder why one minute later another ref doesn’t blow the whistle on the same player committing the same foul to say “ditto”.

the people who are participate in the investigation who cry foul are called “witnesses” not “whistleblowers”.

Ps: what are you wearing, hot sexy man?
My Utes hoodie

Call was in July.

Whistle was blown in August.

That's more than two weeks not a minute. Nice obtuse explanation you obtuse human.

My Utes hoodie

Call was in July.

Whistle was blown in August.

That's more than two weeks not a minute. Nice obtuse explanation you obtuse human.

Ongoing obliviousness.

good thing you are so gawddamn hot. You coming over tonight? Bring a nice Cabernet, I’ll start the fire.

So tired of nothing but 2nd hand ****.

Lt. Col. Vindman's testimony was first hand for the 7/25 phone call, so why claim "nothing but 2nd hand"....

But nevermind, here's some more for you. You'll have to scroll down to the heading that includes "Sondland's call to Trump" for the first hand ear witness account. Note taker was part of Holmes job description. That includes training in recall. At least one other, possibly more based on my reading of his opening statement, were at the table with he and Sondland, so there may be more witnesses to this 7/26 phone call:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/david-holmes-statement-impeachment-inquiry-full-opening-statement/#

@colton you’ve been so scarce in Jazz discussion that I’ve wondered if you have an online presence anymore, but still have a presence in this thread.

Of all the things to squander time on JazzFanz...

Honestly I'd take a Trump impeachment and conviction in a heartbeat over a Jazz championship. This is way more important than basketball.
But that’s kind of like avidly watching the Knicks this year with your eyes in a championship.

Actually, it’s more like watching the Knicks last April with your eyes on a championship.

ETA: No, it’s really like watching Raptors/Warriors last June and saying, “the Knicks are gonna walk away with this, you just watch!”

Last edited:

Its pretty damn simple. I hopefully don't get sucked in but its over. Its been over. Let's get back to working for the people. I know this isn't the end all, but there is no evidence. Red can spout out otherwise but he's wrong. You can call me a Nazi, obtuse, stupid, idiotic, uneducated, white whatever but I'm simply right and you are wrong. This is the third witness in a row that hasn't been able come out and say Trump did anything illegal. You are making things up. Its imaginary...

Thanks and Go Utes

Last edited:
I think Pelosi is correct here. At least I know I have never seen a president so demonstrably insecure as Donald Trump. Most of his detractors are focused on the "dig into Biden" request. But the "prove Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the 2016 election" is more revealing of his character, IMHO.

I believe that, because the administration's effort to promote and support this conspiracy theory does seem based in massive insecurity on Trump's part, meaning, he simply cannot tolerate the proposal that his 2016 victory was tainted because of Russia trying to help him win. I mean, three years later, he still harks back to the 2016 election, and how even losing the popular vote had to be the result of election fraud.

In short, this guy has a massive, massive problem where insecurity is concerned. The bully who is president is a small and weak man, at heart. Ever known a bully who was not, at heart, weak and cowardly? That has always been my bottom line analysis. That weakness and insecurity in the person of a hate mongering demagogue is who we made our president. I don't know how his supporters can so fiercely defend such a weakling.....

But that’s kind of like avidly watching the Knicks this year with your eyes in a championship.

Actually, it’s more like watching the Knicks last April with your eyes on a championship.

ETA: No, it’s really like watching Raptors/Warriors last June and saying, “the Knicks are gonna walk away with this, you just watch!”
Trump being the President is like watching the Knicks win a championship.

2 things here:

#1 Remember how idiots in the media were whining about how the hearings lacked “pizzazz” and that Americans were too stupid to watch, care about, and understand them? How Democrats needed to add fireworks and rock music, cheerleaders, and live animals for Americans to watch? Apparently not:

All three people got to hear from Yovanovich yesterday. They all got to hear about Donald’s malfeasance. They all heard how he needed her out in order for his plot to proceed. And everyone got to see the mindlessness or republicans like Stefanik, Nunez, etc.

#2 The republican argument that Donald “just cared about corruption” is obviously false. This witness only destroys it further:

and the best thread on this:

Trump calls Sondland one day after the July 24 shakedown, to ask if he’s going to investigate the Bidens. Sondland tells trump that Zelensky “loves his ***” and will do “anything you tell him.” David Holmes, overhearing this conversation asks him about it. Sondland tells him that Donald “doesn’t give a **** about Ukraine.”

so what’s the next lousy excuse repubs are going to come up with? The first hand accounts and he only cares about corruption excuses are soon to fade. What next? It’s okay to do criming as long as it’s a Republican President who does it?

Trump being the President is like watching the Knicks win a championship.
The Warriors, Lakers, and Heat have been winning championships. Would have gladly subbed the Knicks for any of those.

The Warriors, Lakers, and Heat have been winning championships. Would have gladly subbed the Knicks for any of those.
Yeah, that wouldn't make any sense. Trump is a dumpster fire. I had to compare Trump to a Dumpster fire of an NBA team.

Trump being President is like the ********* NBA team winning a championship.

Yes it is. Did I or someone else already post this tweet? I can't recall.

Yes. I posted it earlier yesterday. But due to the sheer volume of stupid posters attempting to troll, it was buried. So thanks for reposting so the more serious posters can see it. I’m quoting it now so More serious posters can see it in case they missed your post. It’s still an incredible sight to behold. So many from his inner circle are felons. Guilianni will soon join them!

Don’t the trolls have their own boards? 8chan and Breitbart aren’t big enough for them? Why have we suddenly been invaded with nonstop Trumpbots lately?

I’ll seriously enter this thread with 4-5 pages of new posts. Then I’ll realize that it only consists of 2-3 posters posting 6 posts total and the rest of it is nonsense from trolls I’ve blocked. Why come onto a general discussion thread on a Jazzfanz board to just post nonsensical post after nonsensical post about Trump? What do you get from that?

edit:

Have you seen this?

Last edited: