What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

What is he supposed to do with the influx of people flowing to the borders? What is the great fix to stop what literally the last 4 presidents have called a border crisis?
Obviously the ONLY solution is to separate children from their parents and keep everyone in makeshift cages.

What is he supposed to do with the influx of people flowing to the borders? What is the great fix to stop what literally the last 4 presidents have called a border crisis?
There are myriad solutions beyond throw them in prison indefinitely. No magic bullets unfortunately.

I really don't feel like typing out the many proposals for immigration reform, but I assure you they are simply a Google search away.

There are myriad solutions beyond throw them in prison indefinitely. No magic bullets unfortunately.

I really don't feel like typing out the many proposals for immigration reform, but I assure you they are simply a Google search away.

Okay I was just curious what your thoughts were for a possible fix to the issue.

Obviously the ONLY solution is to separate children from their parents and keep everyone in makeshift cages.

Remember when Obama made the cages and told everyone not to send their children here cause he was just going to detain them and then send them back? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Remember when Obama made the cages and told everyone not to send their children here cause he was just going to detain them and then send them back? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Do you have a point?

Okay I was just curious what your thoughts were for a possible fix to the issue.
Oh, is that what you were doing? Because it sounded to me like you making excuses for Trump's ****** policies.

If you're really curious Castro and Warren have both unveiled their plans for immigration reform, which are pretty similar. Here's a link outlining Warren's plan.

Last edited:
Oh, is that what you were doing? Because it sounded to me like you making excuses for Trump's ****** policies.

If you're really curious Castro and Warren have both unveiled their plans for immigration reform, which are pretty similar. Here's a link outlining Warren's plan.

No I actually asked you a question and instead of giving your perspective you deflected and said look at Google. I was actually curious about your ideas and how they might translate to fixing the problem at the border.

No I actually asked you a question and instead of giving your perspective you deflected and said look at Google. I was actually curious about your ideas and how they might translate to fixing the problem at the border.
Maybe consider the way you ask questions then. That did not read at all like an earnest query. And I didn't deflect ****, it's not my job to educate you on every single issue. Do your own homework.

Maybe consider the way you ask questions then. That did not read at all like an earnest query. And I didn't deflect ****, it's not my job to educate you on every single issue. Do your own homework.

Don't need to be educated, was genuinely interested in your idea to fix the issue of discussion.

No, you gave me Castro's, Warren's, and a referral to Google. Never actually got your train of thought on my unbiased, genuine question. Still waiting for that unfortunately.
LOL **** off dude. I'm not going to retype what I think are good policy proposals, just to make you happy.

Now that I think of it this is the exact same conversation I had with another one of you Trump supporting dingbats last week on immigration. Hmmmm.

Cool, I gave you mine. What's yours?

Here’s the thing, it’s called willful ignorance.

Trumpers and those who are of the conservative persuasion generally, have decided to remain willfully ignorant of potential solutions. Otherwise, they’d have to admit how cruel Trump’s policy and admit that they want a whiter america, which gives away the entire game.

They’re not actually interested in real solutions.

So it’s easier to just say, “Well gee, what would YOU do? What are your solutions?”

They hope that the responder will either:

A. Not respond because they have better things to do in their life. This allows the trumper to declare victory.

B. Respond with a few solutions that will then be attacked as unrealistic or attacked for not fixing EVERYTHING that’s perceived as being wrong or broken with our immigration system. This allows the trumper to declare victory.

1. The responder is now out on the defensive having to defend their solutions.

2. The conservative asking questions gets to continue to take pot shots at the responder without actually providing any solutions of their own nor do they have to condemn Trump’s cruel solutions.

You did good to tell him to do his own hw. @Gameface did good to be sarcastic and throw Trump’s asinine solution in his face. Then he provided him with a link that he will certainly never actually read.

LOL **** off dude. I'm not going to retype what I think are good policy proposals, just to make you happy.

Now that I think of it this is the exact same conversation I had with another one of you Trump supporting dingbats last week on immigration. Hmmmm.

See the post I just made.

At this stage, He’s hoping that you’ll tire from this argument and stop responding or provide solutions that he’ll mock. Better to just provide him with a link that he’ll never read.

See the post I just made.

At this stage, He’s hoping that you’ll tire from this argument and stop responding or provide solutions that he’ll mock. Better to just provide him with a link that he’ll never read.
I posted a link to Warren's immigration proposal. I'm sure he'll never read it, but hey maybe someone else will and like what they see.

Okay no worries. If you didn't have an answer or didn't want to answer, that's all you need to say. Just keep in mind, you never did actually answer.

Okay no worries. If you didn't have an answer or didn't want to answer, that's all you need to say. Just keep in mind, you never did actually answer.
I did though. I just did it in a way you don't prefer. Your original question was "what else is Trump supposed to do about the immigration crisis". I provided you a link to Warren's proposal which I agree with.

Now, do you have anything to actually contribute to this conversation?

I did though. I just did it in a way you don't prefer. I think Warren's and Castro's plans are good and I support them. Do you have anything to actually contribute to this conversation?

Nope! And that’s the game right there.

Trumpers/trolls never actually have to:

A. Propose anything
B. Condemn Trump’s cruelty and admit their side is even more worthless than the side that’s at least proposing solutions. Especially since the solutions they want, are entirely too cruel and would give away their white supremacist game.