The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colton, Jul 16, 2019.

1. JazzMan4Life

JazzMan4Life Well-Known Member Contributor

Apr 27, 2012
    I'm sure numerous threads have been started about this, but I'm too lazy to search. What's the latest thread?

2. Archie Moses

Archie Moses Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    I'm doing the same **** he does to me so...

3. Gameface

Gameface All-Jazzfanz First Team! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

May 25, 2010
    Just use this threat. I'm an automaton mechanic. My job prospects are looking good over the next 20 years. I've worked with automated systems since 2000. But I can see a time when most people I work with will not be necessary. Should we just tell them all to be Walmart greeters? They make over $20/hour now. They all gonna go min wage? Who will buy all the stuff the robots are making?

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Jazzta likes this.
  4. reignman40

reignman40 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    His signature literally says get educated. Hes always boasting about college education.. and how everyone else who isn't is basically an inbred redneck. (not a direct quote)

5. reignman40

reignman40 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Even Walmart is even phasing out that position. I have not seen a greeter for awhile now myself.

6. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011

This thread came across my Twitter feed, thought I would post it since it relates to the earlier conversation about how minority individuals can and have become white supremacists.

7. Stoked

Stoked Well-Known Member Contributor 2018 Award Winner

Dec 13, 2011

Well ****, no wonder I’m adopted. Guess my brother-sister parents couldn’t handle the stigma. Thanks a lot Obama

8. Stoked

Dec 13, 2011
    Every single Walmart I’ve been to for weeks has one. I’ve been to a good 7-8 in 2 states. It’s probably up to the store manager.

DasJazz likes this.
  9. Red

Red Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-police-informant-anti-trump-activist-protest

The Los Angeles police department has revealed in court that it infiltrated an activist group planning anti-Trump protests, in the latest case of US law enforcement spying on leftwing organizers.....

In Sacramento, police worked with neo-Nazis to pursue cases against leftwing activists, including seeking charges against anti-fascist protesters who were stabbed at a white supremacist rally. In Berkeley, police collaborated with a violent pro-Trump demonstrator to prosecute a leftwing group last year, and there have been similar controversies in Washington DC, Oregon and other states.

The LAPD surveillance was particularly striking given that there was documented evidence of violence involving far-right groups in southern California around the same time, and that those white supremacist organizations do pose a serious threat, said Mike German, a former FBI agent and expert on local extremist groups.

“This case seems to fall into a pattern of police agencies viewing anti-fascist organizing as terrorism, while overlooking the far more deadly and frequent violence perpetrated by white supremacists and other far-right militants,” he said.

10. Stoked

Dec 13, 2011
    I’m glad they're investigating and checking these alt left groups.

Now if they’d just give these alt right groups the same treatment.

Are they? Honest question.

11. DasJazz

DasJazz Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Hope so. The extremists that claim to be left or right are a detriment to society and cause nothing but trouble. I don't think that either side represents the whole but they are all anyone hears about because drama sells.

Ellis269 and Stoked like this.
  12. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Word on the Street.....

The guvmint actually starts all the alt-right groups as a continuing sting operation, to locate and utilize the nutjobs, as part of the on-going psy-op/public opinion management outreach.

hence, while there really are no actual genuine organized right-wingers, there is a ready supply of imbeciles who can be programmed to do stuff when it's needed.

guvmint doesn't need to organize any alt-left groups because Soros has volunteered to do all that.

Everyone else has real jobs now, thanks to Trump's MAGA program.

13. Stoked

Dec 13, 2011
    You spelled conspiracy wrong.

babe likes this.
  14. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Shhhhh…….

This spinner has Game's name on it.

15. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    The Media hype isn't selling much anymore. I don't know, and know of no one who knows any, "extremists". Really.

It's just narrative run out to fill the air and airheads.

seriously, can anyone really believe the news?

DasJazz likes this.
  16. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    This is impressive.

Have you taken a vacation since Nov 8 2016? Does your wife know where you are???

Is there anything on MSNBC you haven't believed in the past four years???

no, seriously.

do you still have a sense of humor???

So here's reality.…. not what's on TV or in the Media, or on your talking points sheet.....

The sun still shines. It rained a lot this year....snowed up in the mountains....and most of it has melted already..... it's acdtually hot outside.

Trump is one loose cannon that didn't get aimed right according to the experts. He'll get re-elected because people want something like him, a boat-rocker who will change stuff they don't like.

But it's only a few more years. A little more than five years. Trump's son will not get the nomination. Pence will not run. Mitt will run.... and fall flat.... well.... rather he'll bumble so nicely nobody will believe he can do anything for us.....

The Dems are in a piranha feeding frenzy, and have no one. But the Young Turks and other high-powered well-financed Dems will just look as anemic as Hillary or Biden. Obama's big plans.... buying that big mansion in the suburbs of DC,with the idea that he'll be pulling his bureaucratic and party strings and organizing the community outta his control center..... are just looney.

So the whole political system is gonna get hosed by a public that is just tired of the hype, by people who just wanna know what their medical bills will be and who just want their own privately-funded insurance pool, and guvmint get the hell outta Dodge. And who are happy to be going to work.

Life is still good. Turn off the TV and ask the wife out for a good dinner.

I can't help you any more than this. I gotta go back to work.

17. One Brow

One Brow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    What do you think that conversation means?

18. colton

colton All Around Nice Guy Staff Member

May 25, 2010

Red likes this.
  19. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    That's a lot of money, much of it going straight into his own pocket. In normal times such enrichment at the expense of the taxpayers would be, you know, an actual scandal.

colton likes this.
  20. One Brow

One Brow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    You mean, are they arresting them after working side-by-side with them to arrest left-wingers?