What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

All this BS about a Ukrainian conspiracy theory is almost enough to start making this thread unreadable, lol. What some what come up with....

But, maybe there is a conspiracy afoot....

Myself, I think things are coming into sharper focus: "an election is no solution for a party determined to make sure it can be stolen."

Together, Trump, Fox News pundits, the Republican Party, and the Russians are hard at work making sure they steal the 2020 election. That is so hard to wrap my head around, but it's the only conclusion I can come to at this time.

I heard an ex government official last night, my bad I forget who, go so far as to suggest, that since we now know Trump communicates with Giuliani via unsecured cell phones(Trump supporters can shut up about Hillary's emails anytime now), it is likely Trump knows the Russians are listening in, and he wants it that way. It's a way to communicate with Putin "under the radar" so to speak. And, really, how could even "Trump the Dumb" not know the Russians listen in? He has to know that. Therefore, either he does not care, or it's exactly how he wants it.

With all roads leading to Putin, as Pelosi continues to remind us, I see no good reason not to believe Trump knows and wants Russia to hear those unsecured calls.

Trump, the GOP, Fox News, all in league selling America out to Russia and the national security goals of Vladimir Putin. To serve their party, this is where the Republicans are aiming. Unbelievable. And treasonous in my book.

I favor that conspiracy over the debunked Ukraine crapola....

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2620576001

"The impeachment inquiry has proved again that there's only one problem most congressional Republicans see in President Donald Trump attempting to steal an election with foreign interference: that Democrats would dare investigate it".

"Trump’s shakedown of Zelensky looks a lot like a payoff to Putin that’s also an invitation for more help in the 2020 election. That help is coming. And the GOP has shown it won’t do anything but go after anyone who wants to stop it".

All this BS about a Ukrainian conspiracy theory is almost enough to start making this thread unreadable, lol. What some what come up with....

But, maybe there is a conspiracy afoot....

Myself, I think things are coming into sharper focus: "an election is no solution for a party determined to make sure it can be stolen."

Together, Trump, Fox News pundits, the Republican Party, and the Russians are hard at work making sure they steal the 2020 election. That is so hard to wrap my head around, but it's the only conclusion I can come to at this time.

I heard an ex government official last night, my bad I forget who, go so far as to suggest, that since we now know Trump communicates with Giuliani via unsecured cell phones(Trump supporters can shut up about Hillary's emails anytime now), it is likely Trump knows the Russians are listening in, and he wants it that way. It's a way to communicate with Putin "under the radar" so to speak. And, really, how could even "Trump the Dumb" not know the Russians listen in? He has to know that. Therefore, either he does not care, or it's exactly how he wants it.

With all roads leading to Putin, as Pelosi continues to remind us, I see no good reason not to believe Trump knows and wants Russia to hear those unsecured calls.

Trump, the GOP, Fox News, all in league selling America out to Russia and the national security goals of Vladimir Putin. To serve their party, this is where the Republicans are aiming. Unbelievable. And treasonous in my book.

I favor that conspiracy over the debunked Ukraine crapola....

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2620576001

"The impeachment inquiry has proved again that there's only one problem most congressional Republicans see in President Donald Trump attempting to steal an election with foreign interference: that Democrats would dare investigate it".

"Trump’s shakedown of Zelensky looks a lot like a payoff to Putin that’s also an invitation for more help in the 2020 election. That help is coming. And the GOP has shown it won’t do anything but go after anyone who wants to stop it".

Nice input and investigative work Red. Thanks. We will get to the truth sooner or later.

I'll just leave this here.

You think this helps your case, “libtard?”

Really, it only proves how insidious Creepy Crazy Uncle Joe was even back then. Using Jedi mind tricks or fluoride in the water (it turns frogs gay). Alex Jones told me. Joe conned a host of Republican Senators to sign that letter. Had they known that they were supporting a Soros, Ukrainian oligarch, Burisma, Comey, Mueller, Seth Rich, Pizza sex parlor Deep State that will soon be revealed by Barr’s report (or by Rudy), I’m sure they wouldn’t have signed. Biden has now been shown to be the head of this snake. The truth of the matter, is that the head of the snake isn’t Hillary. It was Joe. It was always Joe.

This is gonna boomerang back at you leftists. I can’t wait to see your face when Hannity reports it with John Solomon and Devin Nunes.

Wow, what a farce. The good news is that this is all Trump supporters really have, where Trump's impeachment-triggering Ukraine affair is concerned. All they have, by way of a defense, is a big, bold, bald face lie. The bad news is promulgating this Russian born Lie hurts the United States. Sorry to say, but Trump, and all his allies, are not on our side. America's true enemy of the people is Donald Trump.

Well, but isn't that the code Trump lives by anyway? Lie, and when caught, double down and keep on lyin. This is what Trump does. He makes up whatever fantasy reality he hopes will work at the time. Whatever he hopes will let him escape being cornered.

Trump supporters should take a good long hard look at themselves if this is the narrative they are actually eager to buy into. It's all you guys have. You can't accept the truth of the matter, so you are willing to embrace a lie to help reelect the worst president in our history, and help one of our longest running geopolitical adversaries achieve his goal of damaging democracy in the United States and weakening a young democracy that might otherwise join the ranks of liberal Western democracies. SMFH...

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. Tsk tsk tsk....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-...-oan-stars-some-kyivs-most-dubious-characters

"Andrii Telizhenko, a former Ukrainian diplomat, has been helping Giuliani produce the show for OAN, the One America News Network, a conservative channel now favored by Trump. OAN is publicizing the two-part broadcast this weekend, promising “witnesses who destroy [House Intelligence Committee Chairman] Adam Schiff’s baseless impeachment case against President Trump.”

“Watch top Ukrainian officials testify under oath the side of the story Schiff doesn’t want you to hear,” proclaims the YouTube promo for the broadcast.

But “top officials” they definitely are not. Indeed, Giuliani’s choice of guest stars in his would-be reality show, and his wider cast of sources, caused shock among many in Kyiv’s establishment who know their questionable backgrounds in considerable detail.

I think Jerry Nadler makes some really good points on impeachment here.

Its a really short video. Worth a watch.

Is it too much to ask to stop spamming the site with every highly partisan link and tweet you come across? It makes the site unreadable. I tried to put you on ignore months ago to filter it out but it's not possible to put moderators on ignore. Maybe that can change.
You can go start your own thread, I guess. But fwiw I usually post tweets rather than links to articles because they generally come with short summaries attached which I figure are helpful.

We've all seen this play out 100 times. Biggest dick on the site is a jackass then runs off crying to moderators everytime someone pushes back.

Can I report my own post? Gameface needs this site to be all about him, all the time. Go harrass more new posters with your nasty private messages.
You made a personal attack. I reported it in the event you want to make a habit of it.

I'm sure the consequences were basically nonexistent for you.

I'm not running off to the moderators. I'm right here. You want to be a **** bag? That's on you.

What new posters have I harassed via private message? I PM like almost not at all. Did I PM an alt of yours?

Looks like the firing Shokin theory is falling apart fast.

The Atlantic Council has their prints all over this, starting with the phony Steel Dosier all the way through the whistleblower and Chairman Peter Schiff. Ask yourselves who are the real ones using foreigners to interfere here. The democrats here already made lame excuse after lame excuse for the DNC fake Steel Dossier. That was magically different because yada yada.

Were there's smoke there's fire.
Do you have a link to your quote? Like who posts a quote like that and doesn't make clear where it comes from? Not franklin from 5 years ago. But idestroyedthetoilet seems to be a different kind of poster.

@idestroyedthetoilet

I'm intrigued by your accusation of me harassing new posters via PM.

Like I mentioned, I PM almost not at all on this site.

Well over 90% of my PMs are to people I have well established relationships with.

I think you stepped in **** on this one. I'm not going to look at it tonight, but if I'm bored I will have this comment nailed down tomorrow in 15min.

I've probably PM'd less than 7 people on JF in the last 10 years unsolicited.

If you want to volunteer what is is you are even talking about... just kidding, you're not going to do that. I'll just look through my PMs tomorrow and I'll know without question where that comment came from. You're kind of dumb, bro.

Last edited: