What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Love it! Now everyone and their mother sold their souls to some Ukrainian company. High profile U.S. politicians, officials, think tanks, all of them are like **** whatever we're supposed to be about, we're just foot soldiers for Burisma now. Awaiting orders from world superpower Ukraine and their corporate overlord, Burisma.

I imagine if you matched Burisma and their dominate world influence with Hillary Clinton's superpowers (Mind Control, Undetectable Murder, Can Commit Obvious Crimes That Everyone Knows About But For Which No Evidence Can Be Found, Media Control, among many many more) they could probably take over the world... except, They'll have to go through Donald mother****ing Trump first, and he's got the superpower of Stable Genius!

ROFLMAO HAHA u so clever.

I see you got one leg into your big boy pants so far tonight. Did you pass out yet or should we stay tuned for another late night blowup?

ROFLMAO HAHA u so clever.

I see you got one leg into your big boy pants so far tonight. Did you pass out yet or should we stay tuned for another late night blowup?
Reported for personal attack.

I'm good tonight. You know where I live, you want to stop by I'll give you a beer. And then you can **** off and never come back.

Oops, looks like @idestroyedthetoilet passed out first.

Sorry I couldn't use one of your kid's magic markers and (blank) a (blank) on your (blank). Maybe next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, @idestroyedthetoilet I stayed up as long as I could.

I'm going to go to bed now because I will be playing a poker game tomorrow. I need my rest. I've never seen you play decent poker, so I don't think you'll understand why.

Have a nice life.

Well, @idestroyedthetoilet I stayed up as long as I could.

I'm going to go to bed now because I will be playing a poker game tomorrow. I need my rest. I've never seen you play decent poker, so I don't think you'll understand why.

Have a nice life.

Is this tourney available on cc television? Has to be more entertaining

Nobody cares a out what a group of registered democrat professors think.
I care. I'm not a Democrat. It's sad that you assume all these law professors who think Trump has done impeachable acts are democrats, and really shows your own personal partisan bias. Also, if this is a partisan thing, where's the comparable group of 500 republican professors signing a document saying Trump's behavior is just fine? Oh yeah, there isn't one because it isn't.

Reported for spamming and making the forum unreadable.
Lol, yeah right. Posting an article about how 500 law professors say Trump's behavior is impeachable, in a thread that I specifically started to talk about impeaching Trump, is spamming the forum? Good luck with that.

Reported for personal attack.

I'm good tonight. You know where I live, you want to stop by I'll give you a beer. And then you can **** off and never come back.

We've all seen this play out 100 times. Biggest dick on the site is a jackass then runs off crying to moderators everytime someone pushes back.

Can I report my own post? Gameface needs this site to be all about him, all the time. Go harrass more new posters with your nasty private messages.

I care. I'm not a Democrat. It's sad that you assume all these law professors who think Trump has done impeachable acts are democrats, and really shows your own personal partisan bias. Also, if this is a partisan thing, where's the comparable group of 500 republican professors signing a document saying Trump's behavior is just fine? Oh yeah, there isn't one because it isn't.

Lol, yeah right. Posting an article about how 500 law professors say Trump's behavior is impeachable, in a thread that I specifically started to talk about impeaching Trump, is spamming the forum? Good luck with that.

Is it too much to ask to stop spamming the site with every highly partisan link and tweet you come across? It makes the site unreadable. I tried to put you on ignore months ago to filter it out but it's not possible to put moderators on ignore. Maybe that can change.

Is it too much to ask to stop spamming the site with every highly partisan link and tweet you come across? It makes the site unreadable. I tried to put you on ignore months ago to filter it out but it's not possible to put moderators on ignore. Maybe that can change.
If you have a big problem with content germane to the conversation this thread was created for (posted by the op no less) maybe you should just ignore it.

Makes the SITE unreadable? Lol. Colton rarely posts and when he does it's mostly in this thread.

Just don't open this thread. Problem solved. You're welcome

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If you have a big problem with content germane to the conversation this thread was created for (posted by the op no less) maybe you should just ignore it.
Beat me to it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Looks like the firing Shokin theory is falling apart fast.

The Atlantic Council is one of the entities that pushed a narrative last month suggesting that the entire international community—not Biden—was behind the firing of Shokin.

“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked,” Anders Aslund, an Atlantic Council senior fellow told the Wall Street Journal, last month. “The whole G-7, the IMF, the EBRD, everybody was united that Shokin must go, the spokesman for this was Joe Biden.”

However, the testimony of George Kent, deputy assistant secretary in the State Department’s Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs, directly contradicts the “international community” narrative, the Federalist’s Sean Davis reported on Wednesday, based on tips from congressional sources.

“Kent told lawmakers on Tuesday that the Obama administration spearheaded the efforts to have Shokin removed from his position as the top federal prosecutor in Ukraine,” Davis reported. “Kent said the international community — namely the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Western nations within the European Union — were deferential to U.S. directives on the matter.”

When Taylor was dispatched to Ukraine last June, the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC)—which is also linked to the Atlantic Council— authored a piece in the Kyiv Post welcoming him. Taylor is no stranger to the USUBC, having served as a senior adviser there for the last nine years.

Another senior adviser to USUBC is David J. Kramer, a long-time adviser to late Senator John McCain, who served at the McCain Institute for International Leadership as senior director for human rights and democracy. Kramer, it should be remembered, played a major role in disseminating the anti-Trump dossier, which the Atlantic Council allegedly helped cobble together. Kramer commented on Taylor’s new ambassador position in the USUBC piece. “He’s a great choice for now,” he said.

The Atlantic Council has their prints all over this, starting with the phony Steel Dosier all the way through the whistleblower and Chairman Peter Schiff. Ask yourselves who are the real ones using foreigners to interfere here. The democrats here already made lame excuse after lame excuse for the DNC fake Steel Dossier. That was magically different because yada yada.

Were there's smoke there's fire.

Was that before or after Matt grilled the ivory tower lawyer for bullying a kid?

Grilling requires asking a question and waiting for an answer.

Since Gaetz didn't quote the comment supposedly made about Barron Trump,much less the context, I have no idea if Gaetz was being honest about. There was so much he portrayed dishonestly, that I am skeptical regarding his claim.

Whats more amusing is a libtard looking down his nose in hopes of trying to bully someone they just lectured about bullying.

Something I see on all, and no, sides of the political aisle. There's no shortage of hypocrisy in the world.