What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Happy Impeachment Day!!!

Donald’s legacy will forever be tarnished!

I too, just like Speaker Pelosi, pray for the president. I offer my Thoughts and prayers!

Half of our populace don't deserve the freedoms won by the blood of Americans since before the U.S. Revolution. Those people deserve a dictator. They deserve a king. And you know what? They would be happy to live like that. They are not Americans. They are beholden to Trump, not America. The term sheeple has never been more appropriate in American politics.

Agreed. Clinton was right, we have deplorables among us.

Happy Impeachment Day!!!

Donald’s legacy will forever be tarnished!

I too, just like Speaker Pelosi, pray for the president. I offer my Thoughts and prayers!
Happy impeachment day!!

Lmao,

Ya, Happy Sham Impeachment Day!

Happy Last Day Before its all down hill from here Day.

Also

Happy couldn't impeach because of Russia Gate Day.

Happy cant specify crime Impeachment Day

Lmao,

Ya, Happy Sham Impeachment Day!

Happy Last Day Before its all down hill from here Day.

Also

Happy couldn't impeach because of Russia Gate Day.

Happy cant specify crime Impeachment Day
Cry harder for your God

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

@idestroyedthetoilet is back to posting but is dodging his completely baseless and hurtful false allegations against me.

Cowards are going to cower, I suppose.

Liars are going to lie.

If you don't like being told you're ignorant to people then stop being ignorant to people. I can't even read the Jazz forum without seeing you chase some member around with your incessant, snide remarks. Who was the most recent one you were tormenting there for political views here? Jazzsomethingorother.

I finally removed you from my ignore list a couple weeks ago but back on you go. I don't care to read that garbage.

So much corruption. It's shocking that people think Trump is innocent lol. Idiots

It's been said before but should be repeated. With all that corruption around his presidential campaign he is either guilty or is an idiot and had no idea what was going on with his campaign.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
If you don't like being told you're ignorant to people then stop being ignorant to people. I can't even read the Jazz forum without seeing you chase some member around with your incessant, snide remarks. Who was the most recent one you were tormenting there for political views here? Jazzsomethingorother.

I finally removed you from my ignore list a couple weeks ago but back on you go. I don't care to read that garbage.

JazzFanz Fact; Franklin has a history of saying he ignores people, but in reality doesn't.

I do not know that.

You know who hears dog whistles?

Dogs.

You know who detects dog whistles? Anyone with appropriate technology.

In any case, I would never tell you avoid including Ben Garrison cartoons. It's your image, not mine.

Cool. We should impeach Hillary too then right?
You start the impeach Hillary thread and I promise I will post in there that I also want her impeached.

The HRC obsession runs deep with Trump minions.
Oh rest assured Donald. I pray everyday that you and your worthless followers will get your just desserts...

the guy is totally out of control. Unreal. Historians will have a hay day.