What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

All Joe can really say is just that we don't see things the same. Offering no defense of his position or rebuttal of mine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So. I wanted to make sure this was publicized. A lot of news going around about RNC admitting to traditionally suppressing the vote. Speculation about joking, or not serious.

I found the audio posted

19 minute mark. Clear as day. No laughing from the crowd, dead serious moment.

Last edited:
So. I wanted to make sure this was publicized. A lot of news going around about RNC admitting to traditionally spreading the vote. Speculation about joking, or not serious.

I found the audio posted

19 minute mark. Clear as day. No laughing from the crowd, dead serious moment.

Thanks for posting this. Disgusting. I’d like posters here to comment about this. Republicans especially. How can you defend this?

It's almost like a digital signature on your posts to use these two words wrong. I've seen it extremely frequently.

I recall it happened once months ago, possibly more then a year ago? There was a certain irony in my error, sorry I forget now in what sense, because it was so long ago, and you pointed out that irony. And you're still focused on it? No, you have not seen it "extremely frequently". What is wrong with you? Is it possible you need a life? "Then" is a temporal term, "than" a comparative term. I understand the difference. It was simply an error in grammatical usage. It happens. I'm surprised it had such a lasting impression on you. I had no idea. Do you actually study my comments, looking for those two words, and how they are used?? You're a strange guy. And I repeat: you have not noticed it "extremely frequently". But you might start noticing more frequently, now that I know keeping count is a hobby of yours.

I've seen it extremely frequently.

Not for nothing, but might as well point out that "extremely frequently" is a rather awkward use of the English language. Perhaps it reflected a desire on your part to exaggerate your point. That desire on your part to overstate or exaggerate, led to poor phrasing, actually. You might consider "very frequently" instead. And before you answer, no, you have not seen me misuse the words in question "very frequently".

It's almost like a digital signature on your posts to use these two words wrong. I've seen it extremely frequently.

Since, when you and I have spoken to each other in a thread, your focus has been, apparently, on analyzing the grammatical structure of my replies, I'll likely waste less effort focused on actual substance in those replies. After all, pearls before swine, and all....

Ok, I'm scanning now for spelling, grammatical correctness, syntax(always impeccable if I do say so myself). Ready, set, post....

It might be because the Dem's and their media buddies have been trying to reinterpret every single thing he does in the worst possible way since before he won the election and he wanted to give them the middle finger.

The more the years tick on, the more it is apparent that this is the entirety of Trump's appeal. It is fun to give liberals the finger.

That's the impulse that decides policy in this country, affects the lives of millions of people, and instills slavish devotion roughly 60 million people. It's one big "**** you."

The more the years tick on, the more it is apparent that this is the entirety of Trump's appeal. It is fun to give liberals the finger.

That's the impulse that decides policy in this country, affects the lives of millions of people, and instills slavish devotion roughly 60 million people. It's one big "**** you."
Well if you thinks that's bad, you should look at the liberals. I mean they want to do something about our horrible health care system. Can you believe the gall they have?

Good post. The Repubgnants love the idea of grabbing em by the *****. Well at least they don't mind it. As you said it's a **** you.

Last edited:

I’ve seen this mentality fail time and time again. Its a short game with poor lasting power.

And for all this Trump 2020 in the bag talk. Hillary supporters we’re sayin the same ****. Tread lightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me, I'm not partaking with this garbage thread with garbage humans anymore.

Your quality content will be missed. But you’ll be back, like the last 5 million times you’ve left a “bye” message like a little bitch and had to come back. See you next time the Jazz play the Lakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk