The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colton, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    This had better be some kind of ****ing long game to get the impeachment proceedings to lineup with the 2020 election.

I'm not holding my breath though.

2. NPC D4617

NPC D4617 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Agree

Heathme likes this.
  3. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Trump's cool doe

4. NPC D4617

NPC D4617 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Nah. Not really. He's kinda cringey actually.

But waaayyy better than any of the Democrats.

Thats the sad state of affairs out government leaders are unfortunately.

My dream president would be Trump but with the character of Denzel Washington. All that fighting for freedom and America but coming from someone cool like Denzel.

Heathme likes this.
  5. dalamon

dalamon Well-Known Member 2018 Prediction Contest Winner

Nov 5, 2010
    He’s Burlesconi 2.0. You only find his antics funny because their negative aspects don’t directly implicate you to an obvious extent. Still, there truly isn’t a more hilarious “cluck” in America than working people voting against their economic interests so Trump and his pals can **** up the environment with their yachts.

Dems irritate me because voters (rightfully so) count on them to avoid the republicans; instead, they perpetuate the same neolib ******** year after year

6. Catchall

Catchall Well-Known Member 2019 Prediction Contest Winner

May 27, 2010
    Blowback on Mueller hearings

7. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    That clip contained some of the most vacuous news "analysis" I've ever seen.

Optics? Boring? Not forceful enough?

FOH

8. colton

colton All Around Nice Guy Staff Member

May 25, 2010
    Totally normal. Obama did the exact same thing. Economy's great. Doesn't affect me at all.

What other excuses do people use, I've lost track.

9. colton

May 25, 2010

10. colton

May 25, 2010

One Brow and JazzGal like this.
  11. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Remember a week ago when Donald was having another meltdown about how “The Squad” complained about the country? Remember how their criticism led him to believe they didn’t “love America?”

Ha

Good times good times.

He replaced his vermin and rat infested tweet with this one:

But you’re right, economy is fine for me. So whatever!

Donald and mitch do nothing to protect our elections against Russia
    Kids are dying in cages in concentration camps
    Citizens are being illegally arrested and detained for weeks
    The president is attacking law enforcement, political opponents, minorities, and American cities almost hourly.

Totally normal. My job and life are fine so nothing else matters.

Good grief

12. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Imagine the meltdown trump and the right wing would’ve had if Obama had mocked opioid infested midwestern towns?

13. tfivas

tfivas Well-Known Member 2019 Prediction Contest Winner

Feb 10, 2013

DasJazz likes this.
  14. str8line

str8line Well-Known Member Contributor 2019 Award Winner

Nov 22, 2013
    Everyone knows Baltimore is a ********. Doesn't make Trump any better for pointing out the fact or Cummings any worse for railing against Nazi tactics by Trump. Don't be a Nazi tfivas.

You know what Trump could do to help Baltimore that Cummings can't? Raise minimum wage for starters.

Every single member who supports Trump in any way on this forum is going into a ****ing Nazi file. I'm deeply disappointed in you.

15. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Also seems worth mentioning that representatives in congress don't really have much to do with city management. And, you know, Baltimore's issues largely stem from systematic oppression for the last couple centuries.

I'd also much sooner move to Baltimore than bum**** Appalachia, even with its troubles.

It's odd that for some reason impoverished white areas don't seem to draw the same ire from Trump and his ilk.

colton and Gameface like this.
  16. Red

Red Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinio...0190727-k6ac4yvnpvcczlaexdfglifada-story.html

"Finally, while we would not sink to name-calling in the Trumpian manner — or ruefully point out that he failed to spell the congressman’s name correctly (it’s Cummings, not Cumming) — we would tell the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Vladimir Putin and the guy who insisted there are “good people” among murderous neo-Nazis that he’s still not fooling most Americans into believing he’s even slightly competent in his current post. Or that he possesses a scintilla of integrity. Better to have some vermin living in your neighborhood than to be one."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/28/politics/baltimore-response-trump-tweets/index.html

str8line and colton like this.
  17. tfivas

tfivas Well-Known Member 2019 Prediction Contest Winner

Feb 10, 2013
    Lol very strong response to me only posting a video. For the record I consider myself in the middle.

str8line and Gameface like this.
  18. Gameface

Gameface All-Jazzfanz First Team! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

May 25, 2010
    I just want to say that pre-Trump one thing I really didn't like about the Republican party was that they seemed to have a sort of "purity test" in order to be a real Republican. They would call people who failed the test RINOs. Life long dedicated Republicans, like John McCain were labeled RINOs. That purity test and the dominance of the religious right in framing that test was what pushed me away from the Republican party.

This whole purity standard happening within the Democratic party right now could prevent me from voting for Democratic candidates.

I'll never vote for Trump and I will almost certainly vote for the most viable candidate opposing him, but beyond that, if the Democrats become as dogmatic as the Republicans I might never vote for a candidate from either party again once Trump is gone.

All that to say, please stop str8line. Please don't do the thing you're doing right now. I love you, man. We're on the same team. Let's recruit and not exclude.

str8line and tfivas like this.
  19. silesian

silesian Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    Unemployment is so low and the economy is so strong right now that trump would have to be a total moron to not be up 20 points in the polls and a shoe-in for re-election.

20. silesian

silesian Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    In 242 years of American history, no president has failed to be re-elected with this strong an economy. This should be a cakewalk and it would be for anyone with even minimal competence.