What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

If he actually did say this I can only assume he is going to walk it back. Clearly, no American is going to accept this argument. One good thing about words is that they are not actions. Sometimes people say things and only later do they realize that they have gone too far.

Oh, he said it. And he meant it. The GOP defense, expressed by Alexander last night, has collapsed to "ok, so he did it but so what?" That's the Dersh defense in its purest form.

And I look forward to you being so forgiving and understanding of everything that Dem's say in the future.

If he actually did say this I can only assume he is going to walk it back. Clearly, no American is going to accept this argument. One good thing about words is that they are not actions. Sometimes people say things and only later do they realize that they have gone too far.

My debt to Zombie is all square and today is one of the biggest moments in the history of the US. Tyranny, all because adults lost an election failed and you all will continue to fail. He beat you again. There's nothing you can do. Focus on 2024 and maybe try to be less terrible at everything.

What a great victory. Hopefully in the future out elected officials will know better than to weaponize impeachment all because they didn't get their way. Both parties.

My debt to Zombie is all square and today is one of the biggest moments in the history of the US. Tyranny, all because adults lost an election failed and you all will continue to fail. He beat you again. There's nothing you can do. Focus on 2024 and maybe try to be less terrible at everything.

What a great victory. Hopefully in the future out elected officials will know better than to weaponize impeachment all because they didn't get their way. Both parties.

Thanks for staying true to your word.

I don't know how long it will take but there will be a reckoning for the Republican party, and they will not recover from it. I just hope I'm around to see it.

I’m so tired of liberals attempting to silence dissenters from their party. Liberal elitists hate anyone who strays from the herd. whether it’s on our college campuses or political gatherings. Liberal cancel culture on full effect:

Okay. I just assumed it was exhausting and embarrassing. Kinda like a child defending a constantly drunken parent.

Yea unfortunately many Pro Trump people forget how for eight years they claimed the Constitution was hanging by a thread when Obama was in charge but now they need a break because their Messiah is being picked on by the mean liberals. Historian will look on today as the Day Democracy died? Not wanting to find out the full truth is what dictators want. The founding fathers would be shocked and dismayed at the actions of all the GOP except Romney and Collins. Who are the only two republicans who think it is a good idea to hear the full story?

I’m so tired of liberals attempting to silence dissenters from their party. Liberal elitists hate anyone who strays from the herd. whether it’s on our college campuses or political gatherings. Liberal cancel culture on full effect:

The GOP punishing their own for perceived disloyalty. Mitt is probably happy because he doesn't have to listen to the wacko's at CPAC.

The GOP punishing their own for perceived disloyalty. Mitt is probably happy because he doesn't have to listen to the wacko's at CPAC.

No way! I was told less than one week ago that it was laughable that the White House would punish Republican Senators for not towing the company line!

/s

I agree. The joke Is on the White House. They think they put Mitt’s head on a pike. In reality, he’s now relieved to not have to go to that conference for socially awkward sex deprived males.

God what complete nonsense. You have certainly drank the cool-aid. This was about abuse of power and obstruction and not undoing an election. One where he didn't win the popular voted. Unless you have a crystal ball I wouldn't celebrate just yet. There will be fallout for not having any witnesses. Most people think the Senate process was pre-ordained because the GOP is in bed with their Messiah. It isn't a surprise that the GOP didn't want any more evidence because they had no evidence to exonerate Trump. He admitted to it on TV and still the GOP look the other way. Beside the precedent has been set so when your side loses no whining when they start doing crap you don't like because we now live in a country with a King and anything can be done since the King is above the law. Man I hope the democrats start taxing politically active religious groups... that would be hilarious.

Reactions: Red
I get it. I just don't agree with you. I certainly understand that Trump supporters have two standards one for the democrats and then their own one which is we can do whatever we want.

Dude. Again I’m not talking about the rights and wrongs. I’m talking about political strategy to defeat orange man

No way! I was told less than one week ago that it was laughable that the White House would punish Republican Senators for not towing the company line!

/s

I agree. The joke Is on the White House. They think they put Mitt’s head on a pike. In reality, he’s now relieved to not have to go to that conference for socially awkward sex deprived males.
And there are plenty of people like me that like mitt even more now than they did before

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude. Again I’m not talking about the rights and wrongs. I’m talking about political strategy to defeat orange man

And what strategy is that? You’ve been talking about/criticizing Democratic strategy for a while. Please describe what you think it is.

Last edited:
BuT hEr EmAiLs...

Errrr I mean...

BuT hUnTeR’s CoRrUpTiOn!

remember how republicans lectured us this week about how Trump cared about corruption? Hahaha good times good times.