What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

This is SO LAZY.

Black would join in 2017, AFTER the Shokin dismissal.

And again, all allegations of Burisma corruption relate to events that occurred prior to the Ukrainian revolution in 2014.

At some point it's just argument by innuendo. This means literally nothing.
But using a NYT article that says "Opinion" right at the top is real.

Ps I have no clue what really is going on but to think American politicians didn't abuse the absolutely corrupt Ukraine system is naive. Left or right

But using a NYT article that says "Opinion" right at the top is real.

Ps I have no clue what really is going on but to think American politicians didn't abuse the absolutely corrupt Ukraine system is naive. Left or right
For sure, I heard a President even got impeached for doing that.

Or... Give me one single qualification Hunter Biden had to get his cushy job w/ Burisma. I'm not saying there's any wrong doing I'm asking for his qualifications.

Or... Give me one single qualification Hunter Biden had to get his cushy job w/ Burisma. I'm not saying there's any wrong doing I'm asking for his qualifications.
He had experience in being on the board of a major corporation and founded a venture capital firm dealing with international business.

I guess he was also a lawyer. Maybe he had a good coke connect too.

Do you know what impeachment is?

Clinton and Andrew Johnson were impeached and acquitted too. Doesn't mean they weren't still impeached.

Fun fact: Trump is the only president to have a bipartisan vote for his conviction in an impeachment trial
I asked yesterday.

What now? What has changed? He still is your president and by the looks of things will continue to be for a while. You all think it's some major victory but it's not. It...changes... absolutely...nothing...

Personally I don't even think of impeachment when you bring up Bill. Andrew Johnson never even hear about it.

I asked yesterday.

What now? What has changed? He still is your president and by the looks of things will continue to be for a while. You all think it's some major victory but it's not. It...changes... absolutely...nothing...

Personally I don't even think of impeachment when you bring up Bill. Andrew Johnson never even hear about it.
Cool man. What changed is he became the third president to be impeached. I don't know what you are trying to argue about with me here.

I asked yesterday.

Ya we are all in agreement. You took the loss on this one no doubt.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Cool man. What changed is he became the third president to be impeached. I don't know what you are trying to argue about with me here.
I just find the label irrelevant. I'm asking you what makes it relevant. I keep hearing the left scream "IMPEACHED FOREVER" and me I just don't see how it changes a single thing. Like it's some sort of victory

I'm genuinely curious.