What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I am finding that a lot of people didn't know the flu killed people, or at least had no idea it was in the thousands every year.

So much for Mitt standing up again.

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/3...vestigation-donald-trump-hunter-biden-ukraine

SALT LAKE CITY — A day after saying an investigation related to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son and a Ukrainian gas company appears political, Sen. Mitt Romney won’t stand in the way of a Senate committee subpoena.

Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson is planning to force a committee vote next week on the first subpoena stemming from his probe tied to Hunter Biden and Burisma.

“Sen. Romney has expressed his concerns to Chairman Johnson, who has confirmed that any interview of the witness would occur in a closed setting without a hearing or public spectacle. He will therefore vote to let the chairman proceed to obtain the documents that have been offered,” Romney spokeswoman Liz Johnson said Friday. . . .

President Donald Trump plans to make a campaign issue of the investigation.

On Wednesday, the president tweeted a report about Johnson’s probe and later told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that portraying the Bidens as corrupt would be a central theme of his reelection campaign.

“That will be a major issue in the campaign,” Trump said in the interview. “I will bring that up all the time.”

I really hope the Democratic nominee goes after Trump's corruption then. Much more to work with.

My favorite reply:

Exactly. Any person I've ever met who I've been particularly impressed by their intelligence has never told me that they are intelligent. They are also generally not the type to call other people stupid.

Exactly. Any person I've ever met who I've been particularly impressed by their intelligence has never told me that they are intelligent. They are also generally not the type to call other people stupid.
True. Except I do know many bright people who feel it to be their patriotic duty to inform the public of the dangers of Trump stupidity. :)

More from the stable genius holding court at the CDC, and reassuring the citizens of Washington State...

Last edited:
How can anyone watch that video and then support this narcissistic idiot?

He embarrasses Americans daily and if you are not embarrassed, god bless you.

"I like the numbers being where they are. I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship" -- Trump explains that he doesn't want to let people off the Grand Princess cruise ship because he doesn't want the number of coronavirus cases in the country to go up

"I like the numbers being where they are. I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship" -- Trump explains that he doesn't want to let people off the Grand Princess cruise ship because he doesn't want the number of coronavirus cases in the country to go up
I like his brain, it's a really good brain. He also has good words, some of the best words. His words are perfect. So perfect.

Honestly, how would it be to go through life talking in public like you're doing some freewriting brainstorming exercise and really really going for it?

I like his brain, it's a really good brain. He also has good words, some of the best words. His words are perfect. So perfect.

Honestly, how would it be to go through life talking in public like you're doing some freewriting brainstorming exercise and really really going for it?

it’s worse than that. He is clearly stating that all he cares about is his popularity. The stock market and the coronavirus are just things that impact this.

just amazes me how gullible people are who believe that he cares about them and loves the country.

Just keep in mind that everyone who needs a test is getting a test.

And it is Obama’s fault that the people who needed a test that did not get a test.

The cognitive dissonance required to believe trump must be exhausting. Or maybe we are dealing with brains that are Incapable of basic logical functions.

Just keep in mind that everyone who needs a test is getting a test.

And it is Obama’s fault that the people who needed a test that did not get a test.

The cognitive dissonance required to believe trump must be exhausting. Or maybe we are dealing with brains that are Incapable of basic logical functions.

it’s definitely the latter.