The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colton, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Political Jazz Fan

Political Jazz Fan Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2019

2. fishonjazz

fishonjazz Well-Known Member Contributor 2019 Award Winner 2018 Award Winner

Nov 4, 2010
    Sounds like a snowflake who can't handle criticism of his God

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Gameface likes this.
  3. Gameface

Gameface I actually REALLY like Gobert! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

May 25, 2010
    Why does he have a crack pipe torch on the top of his gun?

4. Political Jazz Fan

Nov 21, 2019
    Seriously, screw the vast majority of you that defend and/or worship these idiots.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  5. fishonjazz

fishonjazz Well-Known Member Contributor 2019 Award Winner 2018 Award Winner

Nov 4, 2010
    I don't think there are many people who dislike Trump more than me. I hate having him as president.
    Having said that, whatever he decides to do as far as either tanking the economy or overwhelming the healthcare system is going to suck. There is no winning situation for him or our country. So I'm going to try to not criticize him for whichever way he goes.
    I mean if he decides to enforce extreme social distancing then maybe the healthcare system doesn't get overwhelmed (of course, maybe it still would get overwhelmed anyway. We just don't know) but then maybe the homeless community gets overwhelmed instead. Maybe the social worker community gets overwhelmed. Maybe the truck driving and food providing industry gets overwhelmed. Maybe the police departments and prison and jail and court systems get overwhelmed. Along with many other industries.

Every option sucks. I don't envy mr trump. I will try to give him a break in this difficult time.

Having said all that, I just hope that he uses his heart (if he has one) and good data and good ideas from his supporting cast to make the decision but I worry that he will simply decide what to do based solely on his ego and wanting to win the next election. I hope and pray that his motivations for whatever decisions he is going to make are the right motivations regardless of what the decisions end up being made (again, no matter what he decides it's going to suck)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

6. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    This is what Democrats are fighting against:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/03/23/trump-coronavirus-senate-economic-stimulus/

Republicans want a bailout to corporations. Democrats don't. Mnunchin wants a $500 billion dollar slush fund to enrich Trump and be used as bribes for Trump's biggest *** kissers. Democrats don't.

I know this would require too much critical thinking by morons like @Heathme, but:
    • Why won't Trump exempt his businesses from these handouts?
    • Why do resorts, airlines, and cruises deserve bailouts? They're not as valuable to our economy as our largest financial institutions. Airlines have declared bankruptcy before.
    • So even if a few airlines go bankrupt, what's the big deal?
    • Why aren't companies held accountable for their business decisions? They did after all, receive gigantic tax breaks the last few years. Why didn't they create rainy day funds?
    • Why not focus on workers? Why do Republicans think corporate welfare is beneficial to workers but not worker welfare being beneficial to corporations?

fishonjazz likes this.
  7. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Dude... Seriously? How many ****ing times must you be disappointed?

fishonjazz likes this.
  8. Wes Mantooth

Wes Mantooth Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2015

It’s the 80’s bro. Nothing was off limits.

fishonjazz and Gameface like this.
  9. Political Jazz Fan

Nov 21, 2019
    The Democratic nominee ladies and gentlemen. How the crap is this guy going to lead the country?

10. One Brow

One Brow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    You mean, as opposed to the Republicans that also won't give on the wind/solar credits and are willing to tank an economy to avoid them?

11. Red

Red Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Interview of Dr. Fauci by Science magazine. If he keeps talking like this, well, the boss's loyalty meter will go off I'm afraid.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...-tries-make-white-house-listen-facts-pandemic

Q: Most everyone thinks that you’re doing a remarkable job, but you’re standing there as the representative of truth and facts, but things are being said that aren’t true and aren’t factual.

A: The way it happened is that after he made that statement [suggesting China could have revealed the discovery of a new coronavirus 3 to 4 months earlier], I told the appropriate people, it doesn’t comport, because 2 or 3 months earlier would have been September. The next time they sit down with him and talk about what he’s going to say, they will say, “By the way, Mr. President, be careful about this and don’t say that.” But I can’t jump in front of the microphone and push him down. OK, he said it. Let’s try and get it corrected for the next time.

LogGrad98, colton and fishonjazz like this.
  12. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Dear Leader's brain is broken:

if this makes sense to you, you're as stupid as Trump is. And we're already seeing how Trump is leading this country. We're living through it! Yikes...

colton likes this.
  13. Political Jazz Fan

Nov 21, 2019
    This just keeps getting worse.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  14. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    This is what republicans are holding up the aid for? To enrich trump and his cronies?

sad. What about the American people? @Heathme

15. Political Jazz Fan

Nov 21, 2019
    The deal was already negotiated and agreed upon. Democrats are now adding in all the garbage, screwing the American people.

16. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    why are you so insistent on taking my hard earned money away and giving it to big global corporations?

my children and grandchildren shouldn’t be saddled with the costs of your corporate welfare.
    Let the cruise lines fail. New ones will pop up when the demand for them comes back. Free market, right? Why are republicans so insistent in turning this Country into a welfare state for corporations and Trump cronies?

17. Political Jazz Fan

Nov 21, 2019
    This is supposed to be satire.

18. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    It's sad that people like @Heathme would rather give corporations billions in handouts all to hurt Democrats instead of passing anything that helps real Americans.

Cruise lines could fail? Let them. Why should my kids and grandkids be saddled with billions in debt? Oh, because Heath just wants to hurt Democrats and give his daddy issues a win? Sad!

19. Gameface

Gameface I actually REALLY like Gobert! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

May 25, 2010
    Well, for one, we're talking about loans. The U.S. government made significant money off the auto "bailouts." It was all paid back plus interest. The factories stayed open, people had jobs, the associated supporting industry kept afloat.

I mean I get it, and I also support strings that require them to keep their employees, but some amount of loans are a good idea.

colton likes this.
  20. Douchebag K

Douchebag K Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Wtf is Nancy Pelosi .. she’s gonna go down in history as a grandstanding toxic piece of crap.

All your politicians on both sides are garbage. Our opposition leader yesterday gave a great speech that while his side would push strongly for certain issues in whatever stimulus package we’re coming up with, that this isn’t the time for haggling and they would support whatever the government wanted to do.

other countries politicians while far from perfect are making a pretty decent effort at constructively working together.

the American people have great spirit, the American leaders all around not so much

JazzGal and One Brow like this.