What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

It's part of being an American to deal with bad stuff with a positive attitude, or at least try. Nobody expects anyone not to grieve or even be overwhelmed in catastrophic personal loss and tragedy. But then we still go out and do stuff like we're gonna be OK afterall.

You are so contemptible for all this anti=Trump crap. Going along with the media, the Dem candidates..... is going along with hate and lies.

When Trump became a candidate, I had seen some news about his calling Bill and HIllary, his "friends" to tell them first. I thought he was going to be Hillary's "Ross Perot" to split the Republican ticket so HIllary would win with her 40% vote like Bill did.

I am still of the opinion that Trump tries to be a centrist, tries to get CFR members in his appointments, tires to do deals with commies and progressives and whoever else he needs to deal with. I still don't think he has a core commitment to any political idea. He considers himself an American like Putin considers himself a Russian and Xi considers himself a Chinese. He sees what people think, he listens to the crowds. He has no agenda. He just imagines he's doing something people want. Not everyone..... he is trying to be different in respect to issues people in large numbers have been unhappy with for years.... the people who voted for him because he would not be "owned" by the "interests".
I think we're just expecting him to show support for the people there and behave like a normal ****ing person for two hours out of his life.

I think you've lost your bearings about what "normal" people will do or should do.

It's part of being an American to deal with bad stuff with a positive attitude, or at least try. Nobody expects anyone not to grieve or even be overwhelmed in catastrophic personal loss and tragedy. But then we still go out and do stuff like we're gonna be OK afterall.

You are so contemptible for all this anti=Trump crap. Going along with the media, the Dem candidates..... is going along with hate and lies.

When Trump became a candidate, I had seen some news about his calling Bill and HIllary, his "friends" to tell them first. I thought he was going to be Hillary's "Ross Perot" to split the Republican ticket so HIllary would win with her 40% vote like Bill did.

I am still of the opinion that Trump tries to be a centrist, tries to get CFR members in his appointments, tires to do deals with commies and progressives and whoever else he needs to deal with. I still don't think he has a core commitment to any political idea. He considers himself an American like Putin considers himself a Russian and Xi considers himself a Chinese. He sees what people think, he listens to the crowds. He has no agenda. He just imagines he's doing something people want. Not everyone..... he is trying to be different in respect to issues people in large numbers have been unhappy with for years.... the people who voted for him because he would not be "owned" by the "interests".

I think you've lost your bearings about what "normal" people will do or should do.
No man, I've been around people dealing with grief and trauma before. Nobody goes around mugging for cameras and talking about how great they are.

Last edited:
sil, I think I've goaded you about this before, and you are so certain you are firing on all cylinders intellectually I'm sure it's as useless to try again as it is to try with Game.

Looks to me like you would think Trump was terrible if he were in sack cloth and ashes, with tears on his cheeks and saying "It's all my fault".

Yov've lost your bearings in your hate for Trump, like Colton has. Pretty sad, really.

Most people, even grieving parents, will cooperate with the photographer when he says "smile". It has nothing to do with the situation, the context, or with his beliefs or bearings politically.
You didn't answer the question

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No man, I've been around people dealing with grief and trauma before. Nobody goes around mugging for cameras and talking how great they are.
Unless they childish, idiotic, stupid, insensitive, clueless, morons.

No one should expect Trump to be anything "ideal". We are all by our rights individuals who can be more or less just what we really are, and if you think it through, it should be OK with you that they are.

So much of the anti-Trump stuff is just so insane. Look, Hitler and Mussolini were political extremists. Communists who turned to fascism for convenience, people consumed by ideological crap, with no moral bearings at all. Even Obama said, after meeting Trump, that Trump is not ideological. He has never spent the time of his life imagining there is some "superior" brand of human, he is not at all "racist" nor dedicated to any political agenda of an intellectual concept. I don't care about people's manners all that much, it's just apparent to me that he has no speechwriters and talks off the cuff without much thought before.... speaks from his heart..... he does not hate anyone for skin color or ethnic identity. He is not building a political empire. When he is done with his term(s) he will go back to his private life.

That is all anyone should expect, or imagine, really.

you guys should just look for some alternative candidate you could support who would do no harm to the rest of us humans, as unconcerned about political power as Trump is. Stay away from the dedicated extremists with ideas about how to manage everybody their own way.

sil, I think I've goaded you about this before, and you are so certain you are firing on all cylinders intellectually I'm sure it's as useless to try again as it is to try with Game.

Looks to me like you would think Trump was terrible if he were in sack cloth and ashes, with tears on his cheeks and saying "It's all my fault".

Yov've lost your bearings in your hate for Trump, like Colton has. Pretty sad, really.

Most people, even grieving parents, will cooperate with the photographer when he says "smile". It has nothing to do with the situation, the context, or with his beliefs or bearings politically.

Have you missed all my posts where I have agreed with trump in policy issues? That would seem to make your second paragraph look silly.

“ Most People”. Can you find me one person? Show me a picture of another President posing with victims and mugging for cameras after a disaster? Big smiles everyone. Thumbs up! FDR post Pearl Harbor? Bush post 911? Obama post sandy hook?

These desperate pro Trump arguments are sad.

If you knew this person in your real life you would despise him.

Imagine a dude in your church/ ward joking about having sex with his daughter. You inviting that guy to your barbecue? Letting in the same room with your children? Obviously not, but you cheer him in the oval office. When do excommunication procedures begin among the elders (I have no clue is that is an LDS or other religion thing, I just made it up. Don't you toss him out?)

Defending the indefensible must be mentally exhausting. Because there is a part of you that deep down (no, scratch that, it is not really that far from the surface) that knows you have lost your sense of right and wrong. A part of you knows that this guy is a sociopath.

The majority anti-Trump crowd is accused of being deranged when history will bear out that the pro-Trump crowd was supporting a fundamentally un-American leader, slurping up his snake oil, setting aside all sense of their personal morality in the process.

You'll be lying to your grandkids about how you never liked the dude. Let's hope they don't have access to Jazzfanz archives.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
These desperate pro Trump arguments are sad.

If you knew this person in your real life you would despise him.

Imagine a dude in your church/ ward joking about having sex with his daughter. You inviting that guy to your barbecue? Letting in the same room with your children? Obviously not, but you cheer him in the oval office. When do excommunication procedures begin among the elders (I have no clue is that is an LDS or other religion thing, I just made it up. Don't you toss him out?)

Defending the indefensible must be mentally exhausting. Because there is a part of you that deep down (no, scratch that, it is hat is not really that far from the surface) that knows you have lost your sense of right and wrong. A part of you knows that this guy is a sociopath.

The majority anti-Trump crowd is accused of being deranged when history will bear out that the pro-Trump crowd was supporting a fundamentally un-American leader, slurping up his snake oil, setting aside all sense of their personal morality in the process.

You'll be lying to your grandkids about how you never liked the dude. Let's hope they don't have access to Jazzfanz archives.
Trump's going to be a pariah not long after leaving office. That is, unless he's re-elected and we end up with Don Jr or Ivanka deciding to continue the dynasty.

Last edited:

In all seriousness, the White House told the media that two survivors asked to meet with the president. When the media pressed it further, the White House concedes that one of the survivors who “asked” to meet the President was the baby orphan.

Just...

Unbelievable.

Imagine the outrage from both the left and right if Obama or Clinton had done the same. Imagine Hillary giving a thumbs up with a baby orphan after bragging about her crowd size after a mass shooting. She wouldn’t have made it back to DC alive.

It’s become increasing clearer that

Drain the swamp translates to:
Get rid of competent experts and Fill the federal government with incompetent Trump toadies who won their tryouts on Fox News.

Personally, I wish a far left liberal would “punk” trump. It’d be so easy, especially if they’re a person of color. Just come out on Fox News, claim that you used to be liberal and have since changed, and flatter trump. Try as hard to get as high of a cabinet position as possible. And then once confirmed by the rubber stamp senate, admit it was all a sham.

Last edited:
I think we're just expecting him to show support for the people there and behave like a normal ****ing person for two hours out of his life.

Asking Donald to act as a normal person is like asking someone with severe dementia questions about their past.

Trump has a severe personality disorder, narcissism. He’s always been a narcissist. But I think it’s becoming worse with all of the pressure and power of the job of president.

But his personality disorder is his main problem. Correct me if I’m wrong, but hasn’t that always been his draw? Like people watched him not because they liked him but because he was so narcissistic, tone deaf, and ridiculous. I never really got into the Apprentice but when I did watch it wasn’t because of the great storyline or business ideas. It was to see him mouth off at some overrated actor/actress. Right? You wanted to see how insensitive and ridiculous he could be. The more insensitive, loud, and ridiculous, the better. Right? No one tuned in to hear what “great” ideas Rodman or Gary beussy had. They tuned in to see him belittle someone, as if that’s what a boss should be.

While that works great for ratings it doesn’t exactly heal a country that is suffering from real problems, like gun violence.

Maybe next time the nation should elect a leader, not a reality star *** clown?

No one should expect Trump to be anything "ideal". We are all by our rights individuals who can be more or less just what we really are, and if you think it through, it should be OK with you that they are.

So much of the anti-Trump stuff is just so insane. Look, Hitler and Mussolini were political extremists. Communists who turned to fascism for convenience, people consumed by ideological crap, with no moral bearings at all. Even Obama said, after meeting Trump, that Trump is not ideological. He has never spent the time of his life imagining there is some "superior" brand of human, he is not at all "racist" nor dedicated to any political agenda of an intellectual concept. I don't care about people's manners all that much, it's just apparent to me that he has no speechwriters and talks off the cuff without much thought before.... speaks from his heart..... he does not hate anyone for skin color or ethnic identity. He is not building a political empire. When he is done with his term(s) he will go back to his private life.

That is all anyone should expect, or imagine, really.

you guys should just look for some alternative candidate you could support who would do no harm to the rest of us humans, as unconcerned about political power as Trump is. Stay away from the dedicated extremists with ideas about how to manage everybody their own way.

From the article: "The National Education Association and the Mississippi Association of Educators issued a statement condemning the raids. “We are outraged that ICE carried out these raids on the first day of school, causing chaos and separating families,” the statement said. “The trauma these students are enduring is inconceivable, and will have a profound long-term effect.”"

At least one guy gets it though. Can Jordan Barnes please run for office?

"After the ICE raids, many children had to fend for themselves or depend on relatives, neighbors ― and strangers. A private gym owner in the town of Forest donated his space for children to sleep Wednesday night, and was arranging mattresses and donated food for them. “I understand the law and how everything works ... but everybody needs to hold the kids first and foremost in their minds,” gym owner Jordan Barnes told Channel 12 WJTV."

From the article: "The National Education Association and the Mississippi Association of Educators issued a statement condemning the raids. “We are outraged that ICE carried out these raids on the first day of school, causing chaos and separating families,” the statement said. “The trauma these students are enduring is inconceivable, and will have a profound long-term effect.”"

At least one guy gets it though. Can Jordan Barnes please run for office?

"After the ICE raids, many children had to fend for themselves or depend on relatives, neighbors ― and strangers. A private gym owner in the town of Forest donated his space for children to sleep Wednesday night, and was arranging mattresses and donated food for them. “I understand the law and how everything works ... but everybody needs to hold the kids first and foremost in their minds,” gym owner Jordan Barnes told Channel 12 WJTV."

I’ve read that potential contributing factor for why this plant was raided was in retaliation to the lawsuit launched by (Hispanic) workers over abuse by management. The fear is that someone in the company notified ICE about the undocumented workers to send their labor force a message. I don’t know how valid this claim is or not. If it does prove to be valid then it shows once again how these immigrants are being exploited.

Now I’m reading that the plant has closed down because they don’t have enough workers. Lol. I’m sure a bunch of (white) workers are going to be climbing over themselves to work for a terrible salary in horrible working conditions to pick out chicken parts. What an exciting career!

Another day in trump’s America.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ive-companies-targeted-mississippi-ice-raids/

This is completely nuts.

The trauma being inflicted on these families, especially the children... is just mind boggling.

It’s almost like trump wants to create domestic terrorists. I understand the need to enforce our borders. But is there seriously no other more humane way of doing it? ICE couldn’t coordinate with child services and other agencies to mitigate the trauma?

Why not raid the owners of this plant instead? Seems to me like that’d be far more effective. Undocumented immigrants wouldn’t be here working if employers didn’t hire them.

If these jobs are so great, why aren’t white people rushing to work at this plant? Weren’t Trumpers the “forgotten” who were being displaced by mean Hispanics? Well, looks like this Mississippi plant will have some openings. I expect a rush for these jobs from the native (white) population.

Last edited:

Are you serious?! This tweet, that @colton posted, shows a photo taken after the child was brought back to the hospital. Brought back so the Trump's could get this photo op?! What the hell is there to grin about in this photo?! What the hell is wrong with this man? Somebody bring the kid back, I'm in a ****eating grinning mood today!

Are you serious?! This tweet, that @colton posted, shows a photo taken after the child was brought back to the hospital. Brought back so the Trump's could get this photo op?! What the hell is there to grin about in this photo?! What the hell is wrong with this man? Somebody bring the kid back, I'm in a ****eating grinning mood today!

Some correction is in order. The photo is obscene, given the circumstances, but the boy's deceased father apparently was a Trump supporter, and the Uncle, the family, wanted this photo to be taken.

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/595888/