What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

By this calculation it may be said that most people who were there were good people expressing a lower level of rhetorical discussion, who simply either felt that history needed to be preserved, or that objectionable history be removed.

These are the people Trump referenced as good Americans.

I don’t think so. For example, Trump referred to his supporters who deliberately drove to where the protestors were gathered in Portland, and who used paint balls and bear spray against those people, as “GREAT PATRIOTS”. He would never repudiate them, they are part of his base. He can’t afford to.

And these were the people in Charlottesville whom he was referring to when saying there were “fine people” on both sides. These people seen in this Vice report from Charlottesville were the “fine people” Trump referred to. He never comes right out and says “Neo Nazis are fine people”. He does not have to. It’s always quite easy to know how he feels about people like those seen in this Vice report, and he always finds ways to reassure them he is on their side. Always.

When he said “there are fine people on both sides”, it was these people who would have smiled and exchanged high fives all around, upon hearing that. And I’m sure he knew that. He knew that, and it’s that truth that goes right over the head of people like pjf. The important question is “who took comfort from those remarks?” The Neo Nazis did! That is the point you guys continue to deny.

Trump is always careful not to completely repudiate followers like this. QAnon, for example, is the most recent group that he can’t completely repudiate, because he knows that people who believe that he, Donald Trump, is going to break up a ring of Democrat-led pedophiles and baby eating cannibals are part of his base. Imagine that. Being unable to repudiate such a belief, because you want their votes. That is some intelligent base, lol. Instead, he said “Is there something wrong with that?” Well, Donald, now that you ask....Most rational human beings would call such a belief “nuts”, putting it mildly, but we’re not talking about a rational human being. We’re talking about the leading proponent of conspiracism-thought alive today.

Some of Trump’s “fine people” at Charlottesville:

Last edited:
Trump's comments of late give me hope that the presidential debates could be wildly entertaining.

Yet another crime committed by Trump, both by him in encouraging people to do so, and by any of his followers who take his advice and attempt to vote twice.

Yet another crime committed by Trump, both by him in encouraging people to do so, and by any of his followers who take his advice and attempt to vote twice.
SSDD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Thank god Trump stands for the anthem. Otherwise, he’d be really disrespectful towards vets.

@Gameface I wonder how this will play with your veteran friends? Or will they just ignore it as fake news? What’s funny is that this sounds EXACTLY like something Donald would say. He’s so vain and lacks so much character that of course he’d want to exclude veterans whose bodies have been damaged by serving their country.

Just about every paragraph written near that time in the USA on black people says the opposite.

I do. I don't see how that invalidates the prevalence of white supremacy in the US.

The reasons they were slaves instead of indentured servants is racial.

How many white slaves were there in 1800, or 1810? We couldn't buy any from the European nations that were fighting wars with each other? We didn't even try?

I'm not so dishonest I'm claiming slavery was race-blind or not based on notions of racial superiority.

My guy. Usually you have so many good misdirecting quips. You really let us down with response. Not sure what to think anymore. This one seemed to really stump you.

Not only does Bolton(an ardent trump hater) dispute this but 5 witnesses by NAME. You guys are the definition of sheep and will believe anything fr "anonymous sources".
Embarrassing

Not only does Bolton(an ardent trump hater) dispute this but 5 witnesses by NAME. You guys are the definition of sheep and will believe anything fr "anonymous sources".
Embarrassing
Is it so unbelievable though? We know for a fact that what he said about John mccain happened as trump is on video saying it (you can search youtube or Google to find it if you want) so it really wouldn't be surprising at all for this to be true.
Plus the fact that Trump is a douche and says and does messed up stuff all the time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app