What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Trump would get more leeway from me if he didn’t have a habitual pattern of lying. He lies about so many things on a daily basis that when something comes up against him, even if it’s surreal beyond belief that he would think such things, a part of me has no choice but to accept that it could be true as he’s an unreliable narrator.

He’s the poster child for The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Still waiting for that name sheep. You can twist and turn your bs sheepness all want but you have zero, and I mean absolutely zero evidence that it happened.

All while 5 witnesses not made up out of thin air said it didn't.
Sheeeeep

Answer the question. For once you guys answer simple *** questions instead of move the goal post.

Who is the witness?
What evidence is there?
Conjecture is not evidence.
Posting links doesn't answer anything
I'm a witness, and now you can be a witness, too.

"I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election,” former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified in 2017. “That’s not to say that there weren’t concerns about the evidence we were seeing, anecdotal evidence. ... But I do not recall any instance where I had direct evidence.”

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power, according to the transcript of her interview, was asked about the same issue. Power replied: “I am not in possession of anything—I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”

Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice was asked the same question.

“To the best of my recollection, there wasn’t anything smoking, but there were some things that gave me pause,” she said, according to her transcribed interview, in response to whether she had any evidence of conspiracy. “I don’t recall intelligence that I would consider evidence to that effect that I saw…conspiracy prior to my departure.”

Just a taste.
So this said the FISA process, and the application for surveillance by the FBI for an individual possibly connected to Russia-gate, was riddled with errors and even a few outright changes of possible evidence. Where does it state that the media admitted to fabricating the whole thing, or that anyone admitted to that?

Also there was this:

The report debunked claims by the president that the Russia investigation was motivated by political bias. But it revealed a dysfunctional system in which a team of investigators, handpicked to conduct one of the FBI's most sensitive investigations, committed "basic and fundamental errors."

So do you have a link where anyone at all admitted to fabricating the whole thing?

Now that's evidence. That's actual people, Obama people, admitting they had absolutely no evidence Trump colluded.

Now you sheep provide me with the same respect I gave you. Remember there is also video evidence of your sheep media saying there was direct evidence that Trump colluded

So this said the FISA process, and the application for surveillance by the FBI for an individual possibly connected to Russia-gate, was riddled with errors and even a few outright changes of possible evidence. Where does it state that the media admitted to fabricating the whole thing, or that anyone admitted to that?

Also there was this:

So do you have a link where anyone at all admitted to fabricating the whole thing?
Yes... Where is the indictment after 3 years and 30+ billion spent?

I mean, duh dude.

Yes... Where is the indictment after 3 years and 30+ billion spent?

I mean, duh dude.
So an investigation didn't yield enough evidence to convict so that automatically means it was purposely fabricated? I think there are a few more straws you could grasp at.

Also there was this:

"I did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”
-Robert Mueller

So an investigation didn't yield enough evidence to convict so that automatically means it was purposely fabricated? I think there are a few more straws you could grasp at.
I provided Obama officials that said they had absolutely no evidence that it happened. And I provided a direct quote from the guy investigating. Here let's show you again.
"I did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

"I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election,” former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified in 2017. “That’s not to say that there weren’t concerns about the evidence we were seeing, anecdotal evidence. ... But I do not recall any instance where I had direct evidence.”

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power, according to the transcript of her interview, was asked about the same issue. Power replied: “I am not in possession of anything—I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”
Dudes in his campaign were straight up convicted though lololololololol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

-Robert Mueller
This is a statement of a finding, that is what comes out of investigations. You do understand how investigations work, right?

So how does this prove outright fabrication? You do realize there is a difference between wrong and being deceitful, right?

Did Bush lie about WMDs or was he just wrong?

You said this:
I understand completely how the media fabricated the entire Russian hoax and it's now even admitted too. You people will believe anything

That is a pretty strong statement that would beg the proof that someone admitted it was fabricated. Otherwise this is still just a fight among dems and repubs about who was controlling whom and who tampered with the investigation, ad nauseum.