The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

JazzyFresh

Banned
This is why you are programmed to hate him. It's obvious how much you hate peace.

Up To 9 Additional Nations Could Join Peace Deal With Israel, Including Saudi Arabia, Trump Says

“We have many other countries [that are] going to be joining us and they’re going to be joining us soon,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn. “We’ll have, I think, I mean I think seven, or eight, or nine. We’re going to have a lot of other countries joining us, including the big ones.”

gandalfe

Can you site a study about voting supression? Here I don't like anonymous sources like you guys feed off of and your entire political spectrum is based off of but since that's all Democrats know I'll use it.

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

So, the first rule of examining an article like this is to know the source. And the New York Post is not bad, actually. They lean right, but not too hard, and generally provide solid news. They have had some issues with accuracy, such as reporting that 12 people died in the Boston Marathon bombing, and publishing a picture of 2 individuals accusing them of being the bombers when, in fact, they weren't.

This particular writer, however, has an obvious axe to grind. Look at his history at the Post.

You keep bringing up "anonymous sources." Do you realize that there's a difference between one guy saying something, vs at least 4 people independantly confirming it? Because there were 4 different people who confirmed the Atlantic story about the visit to Aisne-Marne cemetery. vs... well, in the story you posted, there is a single person, with no confirmation from other sources.

Let me repeat that. THERE WAS NO CONFIRMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES. That's the first rule of journalism. You learn it reading Spider-Man comics. I mean, this is some serious Jacob Wohl stuff, here.

gandalfe

Surprised Thriller didn't pin this on Trump.

A West Side man who was on electronic home monitoring for allegedly possessing a stolen firearm as a felon, shot five people Saturday, killing two of them, according to prosecutors.

He is the latest example of people being accused of committing violent crimes while free on Cook County’s affordable bail program. But proponents of the bail reform efforts insist that such cases are very rare.
Silence from you on right-wing terrorists killing police, though?

JazzyFresh

Banned
So, the first rule of examining an article like this is to know the source. And the New York Post is not bad, actually. They lean right, but not too hard, and generally provide solid news. They have had some issues with accuracy, such as reporting that 12 people died in the Boston Marathon bombing, and publishing a picture of 2 individuals accusing them of being the bombers when, in fact, they weren't.

This particular writer, however, has an obvious axe to grind. Look at his history at the Post.

You keep bringing up "anonymous sources." Do you realize that there's a difference between one guy saying something, vs at least 4 people independantly confirming it? Because there were 4 different people who confirmed the Atlantic story about the visit to Aisne-Marne cemetery. vs... well, in the story you posted, there is a single person, with no confirmation from other sources.

Let me repeat that. THERE WAS NO CONFIRMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES. That's the first rule of journalism. You learn it reading Spider-Man comics. I mean, this is some serious Jacob Wohl stuff, here.
Oh. Anonymous sources are only viable when it suits an agenda... I don't disagree with you as anonymous sources could be the actual author for all we know but to think that mail in voting is safe is surreal. What's stops me or you from randomly filling out others cards? I just barely read how 1600 ballots were randomly found in New Jersey.

JazzyFresh

Banned
Silence from you on right-wing terrorists killing police, though?
I find them as complete scum of the earth and wish there were still public hangings. There's no doubt theres some terrible elements to the Republican party but we aren't afraid to call these gross scum what they are, scum. Democrats on the other hand are celebrating the ambush if police saying that "chickens are coming home to roost". Read the tweet and many people are celebrating. Not many republicans celebrate right wing terrorism. Right wing politicians aren't marching with Antifa like in Portland. Right wing aren't supporting Chaz that led to rapes, violence, and teenagers murdered.

JazzyFresh

Banned

How do you know it was 4 different independent sources? You don't... Wanna know why this story is now on the back page? Because it has numerous holes and is nothing more than hearsay. How many "independent sources" said Trump colluded? Why didn't Mueller talk to these sources?

There's at least 10 (I've read up to 25 )that say otherwise as well. People with actual names.

Last edited:

gandalfe

How do you know it was 4 different independent sources? You don't... Wanna know why this story is now on the back page? Because it has numerous holes and is nothing more than hearsay. How many "independent sources" said Trump colluded? Why didn't Mueller talk to these sources?

There's at least 10 (I've read up to 25 )that say otherwise as well. People with actual names.
Because it's the third sentence of the article?

These people have names too, you're just not important enough to know them. And they're maybe a bit afraid of going up against possibly the most powerful man in the world, who happens to have shown he has no moral compass or ethics.

Avery

Whoever thought it would be a good idea in the White House to let Trump do this town hall made a critical error. Caught the highlights - can’t imagine any undecideds will be swayed towards him after this performance.

With both Biden and Trump, the best offense is to simply put the other guy in front of the camera.

One Brow

So peaceful...

“Multiple shots were fired at the officer who was struck in the vest. Injuries are believed to be non life threatening. Make no mistake, this is a direct result of the extremist anti-police attacks we have seen from BLM and Antifa across the country. This insanity needs to stop,” DiCiccio continued.
So nice to see that we agree DiCiccio if a violent dirtbag.

One Brow

But proponents of the bail reform efforts insist that such cases are very rare.
One person out of thousands is rare, which you seem to understand when the subject is covid19.

Oh. Anonymous sources are only viable when it suits an agenda... I don't disagree with you as anonymous sources could be the actual author for all we know but to think that mail in voting is safe is surreal. What's stops me or you from randomly filling out others cards? I just barely read how 1600 ballots were randomly found in New Jersey.
Paper ballots from in-person voting also get misplaced, sometimes deliberately. Electronic ballots get miscounted, have issues with software, and sometimes have the screen misaligned. Voting by mail is just as secure as any other method.

I find them as complete scum of the earth and wish there were still public hangings. There's no doubt theres some terrible elements to the Republican party but we aren't afraid to call these gross scum what they are, scum.
Except for the times you refer to them as "very fine people" who are defending their "heritage".

Democrats on the other hand are celebrating the ambush if police saying that "chickens are coming home to roost".
I noticed the switch from 'most Republican politicians' to 'generic Democrats' as if they were equivalent, It's dishonest.

Not many republicans celebrate right wing terrorism.
More Republicans celebrate right-wing terrorism that Democrats celebrate left-wing terrorism, which is why right-wing terrorism is a bigger threat. Then there's the dishonest equivocation of antifa (which is not an organization, so not capitalized) with actual terrorists.

Why didn't Mueller talk to these sources?
Mueller wasn't investigating Trump's behavior at a French cemetery.

FAILED STATE

One person out of thousands is rare, which you seem to understand when the subject is covid19.

Paper ballots from in-person voting also get misplaced, sometimes deliberately. Electronic ballots get miscounted, have issues with software, and sometimes have the screen misaligned. Voting by mail is just as secure as any other method.

Except for the times you refer to them as "very fine people" who are defending their "heritage".

I noticed the switch from 'most Republican politicians' to 'generic Democrats' as if they were equivalent, It's dishonest.

More Republicans celebrate right-wing terrorism that Democrats celebrate left-wing terrorism, which is why right-wing terrorism is a bigger threat. Then there's the dishonest equivocation of antifa (which is not an organization, so not capitalized) with actual terrorists.

Mueller wasn't investigating Trump's behavior at a French cemetery.
... tia

JazzyFresh

Banned
I've noticed nobody has said a word about the peace deals as well.

Definitely complete partisan bias tunnel vision on your part. Just another day...

JazzyFresh

Banned
Of course it should be condemned. Two cops were shot just sitting there in a patrol car. Why on earth would anyone not condemn it?

I haven't seen anyone advocating for the murder of law enforcement on this forum.
Because I truly feel some here are happy about it by the disgusting way they have talked about law enforcement. With all the police hate nation wide including here it was only a matter of time.

jazzfan1132

Quin Snyder gave two donations worth $500 each to Burgess Owens, the Republican candidate in Utah’s tight 4th Congressional District race.