The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

JazzGal

Contributor
Are these republicans rioting? A small percentage but mainly left wing terrorist groups.

Pre covid this country was running fantastic. Jobs, economy, stocks, no major conflicts, isis on it's heels, new trade deals, peace deals, pulling out troops. Absolutely fantastic. I've never like Trump's persona but unlike all you I don't need him to be my friend I need results and he was giving them.

I've soured on him with covid and never shutting the **** up but what did Democrats do? They gave us the 2nd worst candidate in history. A guy directly responsible for putting thousands upon thousands of blacks in jail. A guy who has said equally terrible things like "blacks are not diverse like Mexicans". You all(not you persay) stayed absolutely silent on that. I would vote out Trump if there was a logical candidate but Democrats chose the very thing they hate. A career politician that has done nothing but made the country the way it is. A guy who had 40+ years to help the black community but put them in jail. An alleged rapist like Trump. Again you all stay silent and actually let him represent your party.

You(not you persay) are not as different from me as you think.
I don't know a single Democrat who is rioting. A large percentage of the country's Democrats do not know a person who is rioting - because there aren't a huge number of rioters. Saying that the rioters are Democrats and therefore Democrats are rioters is disingenuous, as is saying that all protestors are rioters.

You and I probably are not completely different. We want some similar things in life, I imagine. But you see a completely different way to get there than I do. You value different things than I do, apparently.

Avery

Riots? Who among us isn’t raising hell?

I rioted like crazy last night at Red Robin. I asked for three fry refills because I refuse to be obedient to the system.

About to do some crazy stuff this weekend. Thinking of going to Costco and buying two cases of water because I just don’t give a ****.

Jeditiger

Hoppy Goodness
Contributor
This has to be a troll post, right? Is this guy really this dumb? Or deluded? I just can't see it. This is one of the best trolls we've ever had, or a perfect example of the Trump sheep.
I had to put him back on ignore. The guy waters his lawn with Bwando, and I have neither the time nor energy to explain to him that plants don’t crave electrolytes.

Red

Can you explain what fascism is please? I
Sure, it’s a long read, but you will be in a much better position to answer that question, and better able to understand the fascist strands in our own history.
So, I chose to believe you sincerely wanted to understand better. Can you tell me what you learned from the New York Book essay I provided for your edification? You replied, but did not provide any hints on your initial impression. Did it help you understand fascism better? I was hoping your desire for knowledge would overcome any tendency to be put off, when presented by the essay’s length. IMHO, it was excellent, esp. in discussing the American roots of fascist thought. I found it illuminating. So, what did you learn, grasshopper? You fervent seeker of truth, you.

Red

Dear all,

we need to move en masse and put him on ignore. How many of you will do this with me? I just did it; not looking back.
Lol, sorry to follow that up with my reply to “he who seeks but knowledge”. But, methinks you’re onto something.

Last edited:

NAOS

Lol, sorry to follow that up with my reply to “he who seeks but knowledge”. But, methinks you’re onto something.
I’m starting to suspect that he is an alt of a former infamous poster. This is pointless.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I don't know a single Democrat who is rioting. A large percentage of the country's Democrats do not know a person who is rioting - because there aren't a huge number of rioters. Saying that the rioters are Democrats and therefore Democrats are rioters is disingenuous, as is saying that all protestors are rioters.

You and I probably are not completely different. We want some similar things in life, I imagine. But you see a completely different way to get there than I do. You value different things than I do, apparently.
I have never met or known a rioter either.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

JazzyFresh

So, I chose to believe you sincerely wanted to understand better. Can you tell me what you learned from the New York Book essay I provided for your edification? You replied, but did not provide any hints on your initial impression. Did it help you understand fascism better? I was hoping your desire for knowledge would overcome any tendency to be put off, when presented by the essay’s length. IMHO, it was excellent, esp. in discussing the American roots of fascist thought. I found it illuminating. So, what did you learn, grasshopper? You fervent seeker of truth, you.
Nothing I was just proving the guy who called me a fascist didn't know what he was calling me. Sorry I wasted your time. You actually provide solid rebuttal.

JazzyFresh

Fascism is nothing more than a trigger word. People use it to act smart but have no clue what they're really saying.

@Red obviously understands.

JazzyFresh

I'm 100% on board with not responding to jazzy. They do not engage in honest or meaningful discussion.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
Fine please do. I know this is a hard concept for you guys but nobody ever forced you to engage. You did though.

I just hope you all NOW understand the 75,0000,000 is an atronomically huge number. With covid you all really didn't underst basic numbers and math but I educated you that it will not happen and I was right. Huh?

I hope you research what journalism is and not be so picky choosy even though it's from the exact same source. I mean lololol that makes a lot of sense.

Anonymous sources are not real people. For the love of God how easily you fall for obvious lies. Making up obvious lies while now 25 witnesses say otherwise and falling for it is embarrassing for us folk with basic common sense.

Nazi Germany killed over 6 million Jews. They did some really terrible things to people for not being perfect. This led to a world war called World War 2. Comparing anything going on today to one of the worlds darkest moments shows how uneducated you are and how you think you are all some poor victims. You want to be a victim so bad but please show an ounce of respect for the 70+ million who died. Our grandparents who died. Our relatives... Quit being so amazingly dramatic you sissies. Today is nothing like Nazi Germany.

Get help. You talk about the Orange man more than your family. You want to talk about a good troll. Lol he owns you and you talk non stop about him. Here's an idea. Ignore him too. Wow being a grown *** adult is hard!!!

And stop getting so easily emotionally triggered. Remember, you told me a one game haitus will save the world. Now you don't even talk about it or haven't done a single thing to make a change. You're all talk and easily distracted from the real world.

And lol one more time at 75,000,000 infected. 69,000,000 more to go lol. You don't understand basic math or exponential growth. How easily you were conned into fear and panic was scary.

Loves

Last edited:

JazzyFresh

Oh last thing...

Jon Oliver is a late night comedian talk show host you morons. You making him out to be some late night hero shows how absolutely clueless you really are.

JazzyFresh

So peaceful...

“Multiple shots were fired at the officer who was struck in the vest. Injuries are believed to be non life threatening. Make no mistake, this is a direct result of the extremist anti-police attacks we have seen from BLM and Antifa across the country. This insanity needs to stop,” DiCiccio continued.

JazzyFresh

Surprised Thriller didn't pin this on Trump.

A West Side man who was on electronic home monitoring for allegedly possessing a stolen firearm as a felon, shot five people Saturday, killing two of them, according to prosecutors.

He is the latest example of people being accused of committing violent crimes while free on Cook County’s affordable bail program. But proponents of the bail reform efforts insist that such cases are very rare.