What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Lol, I just logged on to post the same tweet. When I first heard that he had tweeted that, I literally thought the individual was joking with me.
I mean, the more you think about this the crazier it gets. Add "dude is certifiable" to my lengthy list of reasons for impeachment in post 1.

Trump: "Because Queen Elizabeth refused to send me nudes I'm afraid I'm going to postpone our upcoming meeting."

At this point wouldn't even phase me, and wouldn't expect his supporters to even question it beyond "I don't like everything about Trump, especially some of the things he says, but I support him because of his accomplishments."

Name me another poll with more people poll'd.

Usually, polls only poll a few hundred or a few thousand and represent a much larger group. It's called laws of probability.

Find me the numbers of said poll first. Then we can divulge into things like 98% of democrats in Utah were unfavorable and then compare that to Republicans 84% approval then find the median on how many of each party voted and we can weed out political bias. Until then were just looking at random percentages.

I think this is from the website that came up with civiqs.

https://www.khanacademy.org/humanit...-public-opinion-data/v/why-polls-can-be-wrong

Last edited:
Both sides are to blame on this guys. The democrats are equally as bad. Remember that one time Obama cancelled that one meeting with that one ally over that one thing? Both sides are equally to blame for this. There’s definitely zero difference between the two parties. Democrats wouldn’t have spoken out at all if Obama or Clinton had said this.