The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

The Thriller

Just another bomb dropped about impotus

That article is especially damning because the writer of that book interviewed trump 18 times in the last half year and recorded every interview with Trump's permission. It's "on the record" stuff.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Fake news. Cnn is the communist news network and Woodward is a never trumper. Fake!

The Thriller

Well hey, I mean covid 19 would cease to exist if we simply didn't test anyone.

Exactly. If we cut our testing we’d see fewer cases. Besides, even the chosen one, Jacinda, in New Zealand is seeing outbreaks. They had six new cases yesterday! Six! It’s completely out of control!

Trump is just keeping us calm and safe.

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
I know y’all don’t like me dropping in.. I get that.

I wish everyone could have been in all the stuff I’ve been in with Trump and Biden over the years.

All I’ll say, I think I’ll limit to, is both are freaking major assholes with unbelievable ego “issues.”

I can give exact account on both. But they’re disturbing to say the least. I fear for our country.

I really really do.

The Thriller

Thanks mitt. He sounds about as concerned and disappointed as Susan Collins. I bet we’d see this exact same rhetoric if Hillary Clinton had done the same thing as trump.

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
We know what Trump is..
A Biden Presidency is electing Schumer. That’s a FACT, don’t care if you believe me. But look it up. And I have way more than google on this subject.

hunker down... I mean it. Things about to get really crazy.

love y’all!

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I know y’all don’t like me dropping in.. I get that.

I wish everyone could have been in all the stuff I’ve been in with Trump and Biden over the years.

All I’ll say, I think I’ll limit to, is both are freaking major assholes with unbelievable ego “issues.”

I can give exact account on both. But they’re disturbing to say the least. I fear for our country.

I really really do.
I think that is pretty much what most of us have said as well.